Woman gets pushed, then slaps him. But she's wrong?

What a crock of shit, you are a joke.

You just can't stand facts, can you?

They burned down cities, killed people, shot police, destroyed business.. All over a worthless violent druggy thief. So yeah, they'd do the same thing if the black guy had been arrested. And you know it.

You just can't stand facts, can you?

They burned down cities, killed people, shot police, destroyed business.. All over a worthless violent druggy thief. So yeah, they'd do the same thing if the black guy had been arrested. And you know it.
That's bullshit, most protest were 93% peaceful. They were not out there killing folks, burning down bldgs and shooting police. That is a right wing talking point you got from Hannity or that other clown Tucker Carlson.

Do you think this white cop was justified in punching this white woman.

They will defend their white boys doing the same thing or worse. Here is a brave white guy knocking out an 11 year old girl.

Funny, the black girl is doing almost the same exact thing as the white woman at the ball game. But in both instances, it's the white people fault.

You can't have it both ways.

For the record, I think the white dude in your video, is a POS and deserves what he just dished out.

That's bullshit, most protest were 93% peaceful. They were not out there killing folks, burning down bldgs and shooting police. That is a right wing talking point you got from Hannity or that other clown Tucker Carlson.

What TF is wrong with you? We ain't talking about the peaceful protest. We're talking about the ones were people get hurt or killed. The ones where business owners losing their business to arsonist? The ones were cops are getting killed by people that don't even know them.
Do you think this white cop was justified in punching this white woman.

From only what the video shows, yup the cop is a POS and doesn't need to be a cop anymore. And she should have the right to knock TF out of him.

Last edited:
Funny, the black girl is doing almost the same exact thing as the white woman at the ball game. But in both instances, it's the white people fault.

You can't have it both ways.

For the record, I think the white dude in your video, is a POS and deserves what he just dished out.
Not the same thing at all. White dude is 6'5' and hit an 11 year old girl.

Since the man is black - that would make the woman a racist.

They could both be racist or not. My comment pertaining to race is purely about society, how they view things like this, and the race hustlers who keep trying to make this about race.

Being a certain race doesn't make ANYONE a racist. Including whites.

Last edited:
Nope he pushed her only after she slapped him. He reserved the punch for the dude he knocked the fuck out.

LMAO.. I've heard of dyslexia before. But didn't know it could be active while watching a video?
When he pushed her in her left chest area, her right arm was stuck way out to her right side. She is pushed backwards about 6". She brings her right hand back in to get his hand off her chest. THEN she slaps him.

Hard to tell from that angle who actually made the first physical contact.
Waving your arm in someone's space is NOT physical contact.
Probably alcohol involved.

Well good for you, but most folks are not going to just stand there and let you slap them in the face
Because if i slap you in the face, you will be asleep on the floor. I am not a 130 pound woman. There are degrees, here. And i didn't suggest he just stand there. I suggested he act like a grown ass man and find security to remove the woman, who did not pose much threat to him.

Last edited:
It's a violation of personal space.

HA HA HA HA.. Turned around, facing someone with only a stadium seat between you, and complaining about personal space?
Funny, had he been facing the game, he wouldn't have been looking at her.

Did he buy those tickets to look at the people behind him?

BTW, is her chest not a personal space?

Because if i slap you in the face, you will be asleep on the floor. I am not a 130 pound woman. There are degrees, here. And i didn't suggest he just stand there. I suggested he act like a grown ass man and find security to remove the woman, who did not pose much threat to him.

Or ORRRR, maybe turn around and face the game that you paid to see. There was a whole lot of personal space in front of him. I don't remember seeing anyone in the seat in front of him.
Maybe she was so pretty he just couldn't help but turn towards her.

Forum List

Back