Woman gets pushed, then slaps him. But she's wrong?

She is obviously in the wrong, but if the guy was me... I would not have hit her back unless she was beating at me... and even then I would have likely just shoved her HARD off of me.
True story... a girl who I had told her parents I would bring her home straight from a concert. She insisted I drop her off at a party, even though it was nearly 2am. I refused. She started slapping the shit out of me while I am driving and spins the wheel and I grazed a telephone pole.
I shoved her against the passenger door to get her off of me. She started to hit me more, and I opened my door and drug her out of the car and got back in and drove away.
I never hit her. Even after driving my car into a pole.

She is obviously in the wrong,

He pushed her first. He was the first to make contact. When he pushed her, her right arm was sticking out to the right. And she only brought it back in to get his hand off her chest.

but if the guy was me... I would not have hit her back unless she was beating at me... and even then I would have likely just shoved her HARD off of me.

There you go. Push a woman out of your face, instead of just turning around and enjoying the game. Why choose the manly route, when you can choose the pussy move and push a woman?

True story... a girl who I had told her parents I would bring her home straight from a concert. She insisted I drop her off at a party, even though it was nearly 2am. I refused. She started slapping the shit out of me while I am driving and spins the wheel and I grazed a telephone pole.
I shoved her against the passenger door to get her off of me. She started to hit me more, and I opened my door and drug her out of the car and got back in and drove away.
I never hit her. Even after driving my car into a pole.

That's the correct way of doing it. IMO. She put you in a dangerous situation. Caused damage to your car. So yeah, she's gotta go.
But you're driving. You can't go no where. You can't just turn around and sit down. You can't just walk away, because you're driving.
The black dude could've turned around. He could've walked away. He had a lot of choices. He chose to push her before she touched him. So it's on him. Not her.
The slap she gave him was for touching her chest area. A big no no.

She was leaned over in his face, did you even watch the video? It got physical when she slapped his face, now you can tell he held back from knocking the shit out of her. Her boyfriend jumped up to get beat down.
No, he pushed her first. Go watch the video and you will see.

He pushed her first. He was the first to make contact. When he pushed her, her right arm was sticking out to the right. And she only brought it back in to get his hand off her chest.

There you go. Push a woman out of your face, instead of just turning around and enjoying the game. Why choose the manly route, when you can choose the pussy move and push a woman?

That's the correct way of doing it. IMO. She put you in a dangerous situation. Caused damage to your car. So yeah, she's gotta go.
But you're driving. You can't go no where. You can't just turn around and sit down. You can't just walk away, because you're driving.
The black dude could've turned around. He could've walked away. He had a lot of choices. He chose to push her before she touched him. So it's on him. Not her.
The slap she gave him was for touching her chest area. A big no no.
??
As I alluded... they are both in the wrong, but the question was she wrong... yes.
He didn't push her, he pushed her hands away from him.. he pushed her after she hit him.
However, yes, I totally agree this man is wrong to "stand his ground"... he should have seen the piece of shit she is and be a better person and walk away.

Slapping a man in his face is almost as bad as spitting in his face.
Extreme feminism has kept men impoverished. And because of it has kept some women impoverished. Minority women can be tough because of it. Other women near the same. But many believe that the promotion of pure equality means that there are no consequences. Study these things.

Extreme feminism has kept men impoverished. And because of it has kept some women impoverished. Minority women can be tough because of it. Other women near the same. But many believe that the promotion of pure equality means that there are no consequences. Study these things.
What are you babbling about?

The time out, participation trophy winners didn't learn to respect others and stay in their own personal space. Funny, this POS is so worried about his personal space, going to a game where you're less than an arm length away from everyone else. And then turning around to face the woman, instead of just facing the game he came to see.

He thinks he's privileged.

He IS privileged!

They will defend their white boys doing the same thing or worse. Here is a brave white guy knocking out an 11 year old girl.

A pack of feral animals surround him and push him from all sides, and you think he shouldnt be allowed to reign down fury on these savages? Nah, fuck that.That girl learned a valuable lesson that day.

and capitol police who summarily execute unarmed women for trespass.

You don't think the cops are going to go after the black guy do you? He's protected by the media, the Broke Woke, BLM and all sorts of other radical groups.
Even with video evidence of him laying hands on her first, he's still protected.

They don't want their city to burn either.

You don't think the cops are going to go after the black guy do you? He's protected by the media, the Broke Woke, BLM and all sorts of other radical groups.
Even with video evidence of him laying hands on her first, he's still protected.

They don't want their city to burn either.
What a crock of shit, you are a joke.

Forum List

Back