Woman gets pushed, then slaps him. But she's wrong?

Sorry, you are wrong. Life does work that way, and his behavior is stupid and unacceptable. As is hers. Problem is, we have all watched so many videos of adults behaving like mentally challenged children that it has become normalized.
So if you are punched in the face or slapped in the face, you run off to tell someone.

I read elsewhere that supposedly the young gentleman had been jumping up and down while watching the football game.
The young lady foolishly told him to stop it, for he was cutting off her view.
She reportedly used some vulgar words in her request.
She was very arrogant.
She should have known better: You simply cannot reason with certain folks.
She should have kept her mouth shut and moved to another seat if possible.
Or just left the stadium.

why? Why do the people like this get to run off good people? Why do savages get to behave the way they do and other people have to submit to it?

And what would you crybaby about all day every day?

Just trying to have a conversation with you people. But you're fake woke. You know it all. You won't listen to even the black folks telling you your wrong. You're side is constantly calling us racist for just trying to have the conversation.
So what does that make you?

He removed her hand out of his face.

Yeah, instead of just turning around, sitting down and enjoying the game without screwing up the game for everyone behind you.

So yeah, just be a broke woke, and hit a woman who was just trying to get you to sit down in the first place.

Yeah, instead of just turning around, sitting down and enjoying the game without screwing up the game for everyone behind you.

So yeah, just be a broke woke, and hit a woman who was just trying to get you to sit down in the first place.
That's some bullshit and you know it. I have been to plenty of football and basketball games where folks stand up to cheer and all I do is stand up as well. Besides that we don't what said to who and when you just want to AssUMe because the man is black that he was automatically in the wrong.

By a woman who cannot really harm me? Yes that is correct. Because i am a civilized, sober, grown man, not a child.
Well good for you, but most folks are not going to just stand there and let you slap them in the face. Do civilized folks slap other folks in the face? Did someone do a breathalizer on this young man and determined he was drunk.

Because someone don't respect the people behind them?
He should have just turned around, sat tf down, and not got caught up in the drama.

When you go to places like that, you can't just keep blocking everyone behind you.
Exactly.

Cultured people consider other people around them.

Many people are careful about attending certain movie theaters, where some ladies & gentlemen put their feet on the chairs in front of them, speak loudly, and even shoot other people.

And what about those people who hog two seats on public transportation?

This is 2021 America, and -- IMHO -- it is only going to get worse.

Well good for you, but most folks are not going to just stand there and let you slap them in the face. Do civilized folks slap other folks in the face? Did someone do a breathalizer on this young man and determined he was drunk.
Most people get slapped when they push or grope a womans chest.

That's some bullshit and you know it. I have been to plenty of football and basketball games where folks stand up to cheer and all I do is stand up as well. Besides that we don't what said to who and when you just want to AssUMe because the man is black that he was automatically in the wrong.
Yeah yeah. Black man ain't gonna take orders from a white woman. Even if he is in the wrong.
He'll beat her up, like a pussy.
Look at the stats of violence against black women. They're like 4 times more likely to get beat up by their POS black men, than whites.
This is why this POS hit a woman. This is why he wouldn't just sit down and behave himself. He ain't got to respect no one. The broke woke and the media protect him. And he knows it. This is how he can get away with disrupting the game. Get away with hitting on a woman. Then the man who was trying to protect the woman.

Y'all fools if you think anything different.

It is when a stranger gets physical with by pushing a girl and possibly even groping her in the process.

I'm thinking sexual assault. You can't put your hands on a woman's chest. Funny thing, The Cancel culture ruin people's careers over this shit. But when it's a black man doing it, suddenly it's OK for him to touch (or push) a woman there.

incredible huh?

You are worse than an idiot if you have to ask this question OP.

She's as wrong as the day is long.

And, of course, your title is a misleading lie.

Par for the course for Republicans.
There is no excuse for a man to lay hands on a broad, and he shoved her first.

Since neither one of you were there and don't know what precipitated the argument, neither one of you are really qualified to make a determination of what should have happened.

Forum List

Back