Woman says Donald Trump had sex with 'many women' in Jeffrey Epstein's New York mansion

We have credible evidence that Trump flew on Epstein's plane a total of four times, all between Florida and New York City with one stopover in DC.

The Bible warns about spreading malicious gossip and bearing false witness. You might want to read up.
You might want to remember that when you start talking about Biden.

I doubt your evidence is credible.

1704768300102.png

What weight???? These are court documents from nearly 20 years ago. If there was any "there" there, charges would have been laid at the time. Clinton can never be President again in any case. But Trump could be:

Gee, Trump a very rich and famous man was partying!! You didn't even mention it then, have no proof Trump committed and crime yet here you are pounding on the same ol' dead horse. Hey maybe if you really sounded outraged this time!? Wait.......Where did you stand on Hugh Hefner? Oh, that's right, Hugh was doing it differently......Hugh never even tried to defy the Swamp, he SUPPLIED the swamp. :abgg2q.jpg:

Let me help. It's because there have been so many phony allegations against Trump by the left, and such flimsy bases for impeachments and other charges that his supporters (me included) don't believe them and don't care because we consider the source. The Biden JD and FBI have been proven to be corrupt liars. Various prosecutors going after Trump are proven Marxist ideologues and Soros beneficiaries. Then there is the fact that for every Trump accusation, Biden or other Democrats have done much worse,,,,and gotten a total media pass.

And finally, we know the leftwing media misleads andflat out lies about Trump. Take the recent Iowa story where the headlines screamed. "Trump tells Iowans to "get over it" regarding school shootings" And that's a flat out lie when you look at Trump's entire compassionate statement about the shootings.

So really, the left has inoculated Trump in the eyes of the American public.

Every allegation against Trump has been proven in spades but you gullible fools refuse to believe any of the evidence against him.

He CONFESSED to sexually assaulting women he found attractive. He's already been found guilty of tax evasion, fraud, sexual abuse and libel.

This weekend Trump refused to sign an oath that he wouldn't try to overturn the US government for one of the GOP primary races. He signed that pledge in 2016 and 2020.

Gee, Trump a very rich and famous man was partying!! You didn't even mention it then, have no proof Trump committed and crime yet here you are pounding on the same ol' dead horse. Hey maybe if you really sounded outraged this time!? Wait.......Where did you stand on Hugh Hefner? Oh, that's right, Hugh was doing it differently...... :abgg2q.jpg:

I would say that there is a LOT of evidence that Trump was committing multiple crimes since more than 20 women have confirmed his stories that he sexually assaults women he finds attractive.

We're not making up stuff about Trump, we just repeat the crimes he's confessed to or has been found guilty of - crimes which include rape and sexual assault.

We're innocent until proven guilty in this country, and she eventually retracted her statements, so I'll reserve judgement as to whether these accusations are true or not. Nonetheless, this is yet another set of baggage this is going to bog down Trump in this election. Why his disciples continue to want to elevate this man into the nomination with the endless circus of controversy surrounding him is beyond me.

You know who doesn't have to worry about these accusations? Joe Biden, Nikki Haley, and Ron DeSantis.

In the latest batch of Jeffrey Epstein documents, a woman claims that Donald Trump had sex with "many women" in Epstein's New York mansion. It's one of several bombshell allegations made by Epstein victim Sarah Ransome — all of which she later retracted.

Ransome wrote a slew of emails to a New York Post reporter in 2016 linking former presidents Trump and Bill Clinton to Epstein's "seedy inner circle." A sampling of emails released Monday includes claims that Epstein recorded sex tapes of Clinton, Prince Andrew and other prominent men to keep as blackmail, though none has ever been publicly uncovered.

Seek help soon. :itsok:

Your desperation is noted. Court documents and witness statements carry weight.

What weight???? These are court documents from nearly 20 years ago. If there was any "there" there, charges would have been laid at the time.
Two years before all the crap came out about Epstein's Trump had banned Epstein from his motels

Don't you mean "two years AFTER Epstein was charged"???

I would say that there is a LOT of evidence that Trump was committing multiple crimes since more than 20 women have confirmed his stories that he sexually assaults women he finds attractive.

We're not making up stuff about Trump, we just repeat the crimes he's confessed to or has been found guilty of - crimes which include rape and sexual assault.
Link us up to these crimes he has confessed to, or been found guilty of. Make it 20 since that is your claim, Simp.

Every allegation against Trump has been proven in spades but you gullible fools refuse to believe any of the evidence against him.

He CONFESSED to sexually assaulting women he found attractive. He's already been found guilty of tax evasion, fraud, sexual abuse and libel.

This weekend Trump refused to sign an oath that he wouldn't try to overturn the US government for one of the GOP primary races. He signed that pledge in 2016 and 2020.
Well, your little hissy fit proves nothing. Keep screaming though, as we drill you with facts.

Last edited:
We're innocent until proven guilty in this country, and she eventually retracted her statements, so I'll reserve judgement as to whether these accusations are true or not. Nonetheless, this is yet another set of baggage this is going to bog down Trump in this election. Why his disciples continue to want to elevate this man into the nomination with the endless circus of controversy surrounding him is beyond me.

You know who doesn't have to worry about these accusations? Joe Biden, Nikki Haley, and Ron DeSantis.

In the latest batch of Jeffrey Epstein documents, a woman claims that Donald Trump had sex with "many women" in Epstein's New York mansion. It's one of several bombshell allegations made by Epstein victim Sarah Ransome — all of which she later retracted.

Ransome wrote a slew of emails to a New York Post reporter in 2016 linking former presidents Trump and Bill Clinton to Epstein's "seedy inner circle." A sampling of emails released Monday includes claims that Epstein recorded sex tapes of Clinton, Prince Andrew and other prominent men to keep as blackmail, though none has ever been publicly uncovered.

No doubt another lie. Maybe a conspiracy.

uhh ... didnt you say she retracted her statement ...

I believe he's responsible for being an orange bag O' shit.

Forum List

Back