Woman says Donald Trump had sex with 'many women' in Jeffrey Epstein's New York mansion

Not the same at all. Being accused means NOTHING. Anybody can say anything.That doesn't mean it has a grain of truth.

An all these bogus charges against Trump are nothing but weird attempts to keep him from running for POTUS in 2024.

Wouldn't it be nice if we could execute the liars for the crime of lying?

donald-trump-jeffrey-epstein-0806201.jpg

Wow! Your edited photo says you caught somebody who looks vaguely like Trump and Epstein actually at the same party! Were any other famous people there?

We're innocent until proven guilty in this country, and she eventually retracted her statements, so I'll reserve judgement as to whether these accusations are true or not. Nonetheless, this is yet another set of baggage this is going to bog down Trump in this election. Why his disciples continue to want to elevate this man into the nomination with the endless circus of controversy surrounding him is beyond me.

You know who doesn't have to worry about these accusations? Joe Biden, Nikki Haley, and Ron DeSantis.

In the latest batch of Jeffrey Epstein documents, a woman claims that Donald Trump had sex with "many women" in Epstein's New York mansion. It's one of several bombshell allegations made by Epstein victim Sarah Ransome — all of which she later retracted.

Ransome wrote a slew of emails to a New York Post reporter in 2016 linking former presidents Trump and Bill Clinton to Epstein's "seedy inner circle." A sampling of emails released Monday includes claims that Epstein recorded sex tapes of Clinton, Prince Andrew and other prominent men to keep as blackmail, though none has ever been publicly uncovered.

Now you know darn well that she later admitted that she just made this stuff up, so why do you post it?

The same two photos shown over snd over to pretend that there are many.
In the meantime, desperate efforts to destroy the video showing Clinton doggy humping teens.

We're innocent until proven guilty in this country, and she eventually retracted her statements, so I'll reserve judgement as to whether these accusations are true or not. Nonetheless, this is yet another set of baggage this is going to bog down Trump in this election. Why his disciples continue to want to elevate this man into the nomination with the endless circus of controversy surrounding him is beyond me.

You know who doesn't have to worry about these accusations? Joe Biden, Nikki Haley, and Ron DeSantis.

In the latest batch of Jeffrey Epstein documents, a woman claims that Donald Trump had sex with "many women" in Epstein's New York mansion. It's one of several bombshell allegations made by Epstein victim Sarah Ransome — all of which she later retracted.

Ransome wrote a slew of emails to a New York Post reporter in 2016 linking former presidents Trump and Bill Clinton to Epstein's "seedy inner circle." A sampling of emails released Monday includes claims that Epstein recorded sex tapes of Clinton, Prince Andrew and other prominent men to keep as blackmail, though none has ever been publicly uncovered.

Hmm, but your slanderous post isn't retracted is it?

I must be reading it wrong because the woman claims Trump had sex with her many times but I don’t see the statement of “many other women many time”
So either I’m wrong and sorry if it’s a Fake Thread Title from a modsor?

Oh another we're going to get Trump no matter how many lies we have to tell

Well, I will give u this: you mention the accusation was retracted

Every one of the photos of President Trump and Epstein are photo edited.

At least the leftist vermin are generally halfway skilled at photoshop.

The OP was perfectly responsible by providing not ONE, but TWO clear caveats about the validity of the story.

In absolute contract with Trumpsters, who come sprinting here with the latest whacked out, made up conspiracy theories belched out by Breitbart, Alex Jones, Gateway Pundit, and the other 5,000 reporting-from-mom's-basement MAGA propaganda sites. And then, of course, the other Trumpsters chime in, in 100% righteous outrage.

For them to bitch and moan about this demonstrates a whole new level of hypocrisy. Rubes.
But they almost always link to well researched articles on gatewaypundit.com!

So?

Women are allowed to have sex if they want to.

It's the UNDER AGE women who can't.

One thing you can say about the Donald, he ain't no pedo. He likes the mature zoftig types, not the kiddies.

So?

Women are allowed to have sex if they want to.

It's the UNDER AGE women who can't.

One thing you can say about the Donald, he ain't no pedo. He likes the mature zoftig types, not the kiddies.
Only libs will offer that sex with a 40 year old with another 40 year old is more damning that sex with a minor which is rape.

Forum List

Back