Woman wants surgery to be disabled

Because she identifies as disabled . If they enable trannies why not enable her mental illness too?

Chloe Jennings-White reveals she wants surgery so she can be permanently disabled | News.com.au

That

Or does she want special treatment and attention for the rest of her life?

Or could it be those nice checks she will get for being disabled the rest of her life?

She should not be eligible for any kind of benefits due to a disability she caused and consented to.

Make her sign a document stating that she has to cope with things on her own, no matter how hard it gets.
Yeah, because lolberal courts and judges have such a great track record of enforcing such waivers. :rolleyes:

Because she identifies as disabled . If they enable trannies why not enable her mental illness too?

Chloe Jennings-White reveals she wants surgery so she can be permanently disabled | News.com.au

That

Or could it be those nice checks she will get for being disabled the rest of her life?

She should not be eligible for any kind of benefits due to a disability she caused and consented to.

Make her sign a document stating that she has to cope with things on her own, no matter how hard it gets.

oh bull... you know just as well as i do that she would suck on the government teat for the rest of her life... no matter what she signed....

there is no reason for her not to just sit in a wheel chair and never move again.

you do know that the mentally ill cant sigh anything and have it stand up in court.

That

oh bull... you know just as well as i do that she would suck on the government teat for the rest of her life... no matter what she signed....

there is no reason for her not to just sit in a wheel chair and never move again.

you do know that the mentally ill cant sigh anything and have it stand up in court.

She is not mentally ill though. If she can get her doctors to state that she isn't mentally ill, and she can sign to that, give her the surgery. If she wants benefits, take her to court. She can't get benefits for a mental illness when such an illness doesn't exist.

She is not mentally ill though. If she can get her doctors to state that she isn't mentally ill, and she can sign to that, give her the surgery. If she wants benefits, take her to court. She can't get benefits for a mental illness when such an illness doesn't exist.
Wait a minute...

It's a "recognized medical condition" (per your previous post) but she's not mentally ill?

huh-WHA?

sure she is....

any sane person can see that she is simply by wanting this surgery...

lol... sure she can get benefits for being mentally ill..... she would also get benefits for being disabled.

win win for her....

fuck her.

sure she is....

lol... sure she can get benefits for being mentally ill..... she would also get benefits for being disabled.

win win for her....

fuck her.

There need to be provisions in place to prevent people from taking advantage.
I wonder if she intends to get benefits? I wish there was an interview with her, asking her the tough questions.

True, but if the woman doesn't see it as doing harm - she sees it as benefiting her. If the patient wants it, is capable of making their own decisions, then they are responsible enough to live with the consequences.

What kind of heartless doctor would take money from someone in order to harm them?

Someone would, and like I said, this woman doesn't see it as 'harming'.

Whether she sees it as harming is irrelevant. It is harmful.

If I dont think drinking acid is harmful, am I going to be any less alive if I drink it?

sure she is....

win win for her....

fuck her.

I'm not a psychiatrist and I don't play one on TV and I didn't stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night, but anyone who walks into a doctor's office and say "disable me" is out where the buses don't run. I'll bet there at least one or two things in the DSM-5 that this lady would fit like a glove.

sure she is....

win win for her....

fuck her.

I wonder if she intends to get benefits? I wish there was an interview with her, asking her the tough questions.

there ARE previsions in place to prevent people from taking advantage.... do you think that stops them?

it does not matter what "she intends" ...the point is... she would be entitled to them.

sure she is....

win win for her....

fuck her.

there ARE previsions in place to prevent people from taking advantage.... do you think that stops them?

it does not matter what "she intends" ...the point is... she would be entitled to them.

Specifically what do you believe she would be entitled to?

she can get disability SS.... for the rest of her life. Both for being mentally ill...and disabled.

in the very least she will be entitled to a blue placard...:tongue:

she can get disability SS.... for the rest of her life. Both for being mentally ill...and disabled.

She cannot get benefits for being mentally ill unless she is classed as being mentally ill.

Last edited by a moderator:

She cannot get benefits for being mentally ill unless she is classed as being mentally ill.

anyone wanting that kind of surgery should be classed AS mentally ill......

watch

I can't get benefits for being physically disabled because I am not. I am not mentally ill either, and therefore not eligible for anything.

Same with this woman.

anyone wanting that kind of surgery should be classed AS mentally ill......

But if she hasn't...then there is nothing we can do about it.

watch

I can't get benefits for being physically disabled because I am not. I am not mentally ill either, and therefore not eligible for anything.

Same with this woman.

you are the same now....

once she has the surgery... she would be legally disabled.... and mentally ill in my
opinion.

sure she is....

win win for her....

fuck her.

Never fear, someone will decide her life isn't worth living and just off her, and call it euthanasia.

Forum List

Back