🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Woman who lied about Roy Moore meets Karma

LMGDAO!! now that's Karma. then again the loon might have done it herself too. Guess time will tell.

oh darn...I thought we were talking about Gloria Allred's house.:dunno:

LMGDAO!! now that's Karma. then again the loon might have done it herself too. Guess time will tell.
Never know. I mean we have had libtards draw swastikas everywhere,carve kkk in their bodies etc and blame the "racist right" for it.

Sounds very suspicious. And right here on USMB the scum of the earth cheers.
Just like you evil scum cheered when an innocent man was raked across the coals in the court of public opinion so ENJOY IT!

Just like you evil scum cheered when an innocent man was raked across the coals in the court of public opinion so ENJOY IT!
Enjoy what? A pedophile tried to rape her when she was a kid, and a pedophilia supporter burned her house down. I'm not a social conservative, so I guess I don't understand why that should be cheered.

Ah yes, accuse the wrong guy and get your house burned down, and then the wackos come out celebrating.
Ah yes, destroy a man's life because you got paid some big bucks to say something happened 40 years ago with ZERO evidence and then your house burns down...its called KARMA!!!! So fuck yes I enjoy it.

Sounds very suspicious. And right here on USMB the scum of the earth cheers.
I guess to the mold pits it is!

Well, anyone that rejoices that someone's house burnt down is as bad as the arsonist and pretty low life in my book.

Karma is a bitch and doesn't care about anyone's feelings. Just like this **** didn't care that she destroyed a mans career to make a buck.

Forum List

Back