Women comments how handsome President (44) is

whens the last time a random, attractive, female gave you an unsolicited compliment Frank57 :eusa_think: BE HONEST NOW.

Last edited:
Wow, you can really feel the hate on this thread.

barack-obama-waterproof.jpg

90% of Republicans think this guy is ugly. The other 10% aren't white.

you and Dottie have something in common Dean.....you both worship the guy to the point where neither of you would ever question the guy....thats the kind of stuff the Parties like....hey just sayin....

There is a difference between questioning someone's policies and naked hatred for their existence. Republicans feel that because their hatred of the first black president is so intense, everyone should feel as they do. And if they don't, they must worship him because there can't be any other reason. He needs to be deeply hated. Because he, he, well, because he deserves it.

There is a difference between questioning someone's policies and naked hatred for their existence.

yea you are right and we see that difference here everyday .....but you never question anything about what Obama says or does.....you never question anything the Democrats do or say......thats what i have been saying.....NO President does things so perfect that one cant find something about his policies that you seriously dont like ....and will SAY so....the guy has been President for what 6 years now?.....and yet all you find to bitch about here is the fucking Republicans.....and its been the same old shit for the 5 years you have been here.....and yea Dottie fucking worships the guy.....geezus she is like some little girl talking about Justin Bieber when she mentions the guy.....and i dont hate the President i just think he is a lousy President and a shitty leader....thats 2 in a row now.....Bush was pathetic too.....i miss Clinton ...i voted for the guy twice and had no regrets....he at least had leadership skills and many moderate Republicans and "RINOS" gave the guy the benefit of the doubt......you dont see that with Obama....because he aint much of a leader....and i blame that on the Democrats for pushing a guy who wasnt ready for this job.....Obama needed more seasoning and the party knew that.....

can you even believe this was a news story?

and they wonder why he has such a high disapproval with the people

they are frikken sick of these types of stories/articles over the man who is still, JUST A MAN not some G-D

NBC, nothing but crap

Last edited:
... Plus, if you go out on a date with Obama and it goes well - you get an autograph.

If you go out with me and laugh at my jokes - you get to see the roof of my cab from the back seat!

these types stories on a President of what they like to say is the LEADER of the free world

is embarrassing and makes us a laughing stock.... and the world must be laughing it's ass off..
and so are the terrorist

these types stories on a President of what they like to say is the LEADER of the free world

is embarrassing and makes us a laughing stock.... and the world must be laughing it's ass off..
and so are the terrorist

What? Oh, lord. He's the president - do you really think that the POTUS controls what everyone says about him?

Do you think that all the birther crap was good for business?

He has a nice smile, but he's way too scrawny for my taste.

Scrawny in golf shorts, for sure. Scrawny legs.

Upper body...hot. Face, hot. It's his looks and charisma that makes him irresistible to people who love free stuff, though.

sexy_swimming-barack_obama.jpg

And to some of us, who don't ? :badgrin:

9445dd02db567b14550f6a70670062d6.jpg

Forum List

Back