Women comments how handsome President (44) is

Believe me, when I complain about what Republicans have done to the entire world during the last 20 years, I'm being totally honest. There is nothing Democrats have done that has come anywhere close to the damage Republicans caused this nation. In fact, Republicans have damaged this country MORE than al Qaeda could even imagine. Deficits, tens of thousands of Americans maimed for life, millions of jobs gone, tens of thousands of factories closed, massive redistribution of wealth to the top 1%. The list of their damage is endless and enormous. Way, way beyond anything anyone could have imagined 20 years ago.

well im glad for you that you trust the Democrats so much......because i sure as hell dont.....i have said for quite a while now Republicans are up front about how fucked they are....you can see it....Democrats do everything behind your back....you think they have your back....but in reality they are fucking you.....
There really is no good reason to praise either party, both of which are wings of the same bird. But there is no question that the Democrats are lesser of the two evils.

^ that

I guess the lapdog NBC got it's marching orders do whatever it take to make him look good

Remember when they had all the womeeeeeeeen were fainting at his feet, well it's rehash time

so shallow but fitting for a shallow person like Obama

Why should I complain about someone just because you want me to?

because i would like you to see if you can be honest once in a while Dean.....and if anyone here is honest they would have gripes against both parties and say so....but then i have also been saying that only the Far Lefties and Righties defend their little party ....no matter what,like you just did....so i guess at least i proved what you are....are you going to dispute that?.....

Believe me, when I complain about what Republicans have done to the entire world during the last 20 years, I'm being totally honest. There is nothing Democrats have done that has come anywhere close to the damage Republicans caused this nation. In fact, Republicans have damaged this country MORE than al Qaeda could even imagine. Deficits, tens of thousands of Americans maimed for life, millions of jobs gone, tens of thousands of factories closed, massive redistribution of wealth to the top 1%. The list of their damage is endless and enormous. Way, way beyond anything anyone could have imagined 20 years ago.

well im glad for you that you trust the Democrats so much......because i sure as hell dont.....i have said for quite a while now Republicans are up front about how fucked they are....you can see it....Democrats do everything behind your back....you think they have your back....but in reality they are fucking you.....

Republicans are led by a small group of Teanut whacko's, only possible because the party is 90% white, confederate and piss on education.

Democrats are a coalition party. That fact alone means there is no "one group" leading the party. They have to form a consensus. Nonsense like "trickle down" and "young earth" couldn't pass muster in the Democratic party because are too many "smart" people that would need to be swayed.

The indoctrination has run so deep among Republicans, you have USMB Republicans saying, and being totally honest, that "trickle down" is a valid economic policy and "supply and demand" is a wild liberal theory. If that bullshit embarrasses anyone in the GOP, since they refuse to speak out about it, how would we know? We can just assume they all believe it.

Republicans are led by a small group of Teanut whacko's, only possible because the party is 90% white, confederate and piss on education.

Democrats are a coalition party. That fact alone means there is no "one group" leading the party. They have to form a consensus. Nonsense like "trickle down" and "young earth" couldn't pass muster in the Democratic party because are too many "smart" people that would need to be swayed.

The indoctrination has run so deep among Republicans, you have USMB Republicans saying, and being totally honest, that "trickle down" is a valid economic policy and "supply and demand" is a wild liberal theory. If that bullshit embarrasses anyone in the GOP, since they refuse to speak out about it, how would we know? We can just assume they all believe it.

A coalition party that exploits minorities and women just to get votes. A bunch of hypocrites.

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

I guess the lapdog NBC got it's marching orders do whatever it take to make him look good

Remember when they had all the womeeeeeeeen were fainting at his feet, well it's rehash time

so shallow but fitting for a shallow person like Obama

Last edited by a moderator:

There really is no good reason to praise either party, both of which are wings of the same bird. But there is no question that the Democrats are lesser of the two evils.

evil is still evil....this lessor of 2 evils bullshit is just that...bullshit....its like saying i wont back Satan but i will back Dracula he is ok....one guy will take your Soul the other will tell you its ok i got your back.....meanwhile he is sucking the life out of you.......

^ that

yea right Dottie....in the meantime all you do is defend the Democrats.....never any threads against something they are doing....its those nasty Republicans....

might not be a group....but they do have "leaders".....and if you want to listen and believe everything they tell you and never question them Dean....go for it.....i dont trust either Party ....when all they want is power and control....then their integrity comes into question...and neither one of them rates to high in that department....

A coalition party that exploits minorities and women just to get votes. A bunch of hypocrites.

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

the Latinos know this....they know they are looked at as just votes....the Democrats are the so called..."lessor of 2 evils".....must make Democrats proud knowing this.....i told this to one one of the new people here who seemed real left....he said..."who cares we have their vote and the Republicans dont"....the dumbass proved what i was saying....

Boo-hoo! the potus stole my gurl!

:crybaby:

Please! As-if! :cuckoo:

A bunch of hater-dupe-cock-blocking-mamma's boys who are mad cause someone else has game.

Put a sock in it!

Go out and get a gal - they're all over, DYING for a decent man.

I'm ugly as sin and I never have trouble meeting women.

Step away from the keyboard and put down the light-saber ... nerd!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back