Women comments how handsome President (44) is

Wow, you can really feel the hate on this thread.

barack-obama-waterproof.jpg

90% of Republicans think this guy is ugly. The other 10% aren't white.

How many guys are in love with Obama?....
Seems we have a bunch here.... :D

You know what they say, you always hate the one you love.

Republican men.....well.......you know.

Last edited by a moderator:

you and Dottie have something in common Dean.....you both worship the guy to the point where neither of you would ever question the guy....thats the kind of stuff the Parties like....hey just sayin....

As much as I detest him, I would think I would find him butt-ugly, but nah...he's hot. He's eye candy. :mad:

now if only he could show some leadership skills........

I bet you say that about everyone whose guts you hate.

Oh, wait........nevermind.

dont hate the guy Dean.....just think he is a shitty President.....im sorry im used to Presidents like Clinton.....Clinton had more leadership skills in his pinky than Obama and Bush combined......i know you cant see that because you never would question Obama...so you cant conceive what i am talking about...but hey thats your problem....

you and Dottie have something in common Dean.....you both worship the guy to the point where neither of you would ever question the guy....thats the kind of stuff the Parties like....hey just sayin....

There is a difference between questioning someone's policies and naked hatred for their existence. Republicans feel that because their hatred of the first black president is so intense, everyone should feel as they do. And if they don't, they must worship him because there can't be any other reason. He needs to be deeply hated. Because he, he, well, because he deserves it.

Forum List

Back