Women should not be in the medical professional

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
i was in the hospital and my situation was not fully resolved and this ass nurse says...."omg so what are you going to do"

You dumb bitch what do yall plan to do since i am the one being treated? a male nurse or doctor would have never said nothing retarded like that?

She was trying to tell you to stop having unprotected sex with strange men.

i was in the hospital and my situation was not fully resolved and this ass nurse says...."omg so what are you going to do"

You dumb bitch what do yall plan to do since i am the one being treated? a male nurse or doctor would have never said nothing retarded like that?
Have you been seeing an ass doctor for a long time?

Untreatable rectal insertions again?

I am glad FBJ showed up I don't think I can take another day of those hair pulling, clothes rending conservatives crying their collective eyes out over abortion.

I prefer stripping for woman over a man I don't know about yous, well actually he did say he'd rather strip for a man than a woman..

She would have run further tests, but she left her spelunking gear at home.

When fbj goes to an ass doctor he likes to feel a hairy knuckle tickling his insides.

only since he found out about the brain tumor

i had swollen feet and one of them was still swollen. That bitch didnt care

Left ? Cardiology.........

i had swollen feet and one of them was still swollen.

Definitely a brain tumor

Left ? Cardiology.........

no right. im home now

Forum List

Back