Women Supporters Of Brett Kavanaugh Hold Press Conference 9/21/18

In fact, that bar is hideous and frequenting a place that has that kind of decor should be grounds for revoking citizenship!!!!!

:cheers2:
bullying a survivor..is the republican way ...all scumbag traitors
Survivor of what? High School? Most of us have survived that.
but not the stench that this trump pos brings to the wh
Hey, I don't like him either, but that stench you speak of is the odor they can't scrub away after the Obama's left.
hey dark your pos trump is just riding in on obamas shoulders obama the one who lived with the repub stench of gwb another pos republican

In fact, that bar is hideous and frequenting a place that has that kind of decor should be grounds for revoking citizenship!!!!!

:cheers2:
Hey, I don't like him either, but that stench you speak of is the odor they can't scrub away after the Obama's left.
hey dark your pos trump is just riding in on obamas shoulders obama the one who lived with the repub stench of gwb another pos republican
You really don't read much, do you?

I don't support Trump. Having said that, he is already head and shoulders above what Obama has done.

Time to face facts. Progressive ideology is the stench that emanates from America and needs to be cleaned away.

Just like that service...like it never really happened.

I don't support Trump. Having said that, he is already head and shoulders above what Obama has done.

Time to face facts. Progressive ideology is the stench that emanates from America and needs to be cleaned away.

Whatever the AH trump has done he did it on Obama's shoulders Trump is a pos no more no less

Whatever the AH trump has done he did it on Obama's shoulders Trump is a pos no more no less
Do you really want to keep playing a losing game on your part?

Everything that Obama did he did on the shoulders of a Republican-controlled Congress.

Which, when you think about it, isn't much. Republicans suck ALMOST as much as you traitors in the Democrat party.

Everything that Obama did he did on the shoulders of a Republican-controlled Congress.

Which, when you think about it, isn't much. Republicans suck ALMOST as much as you traitors in the Democrat party.
thru the 8 years of obamas presidency those republican traitors sat on their hands always putting politics before country They make it so easy to hate them

[How many time has a mass murderer been arrested and his neighbors and friends all claimed surprise. For example:

"Dennis Lynn Rader (born March 9, 1945) is an American serial killer known as the BTK Killer or the BTK Strangler. "BTK" stands for "Bind, Torture, Kill", which was his infamous signature. Between 1974 and 1991, he killed ten people in the Wichita, Kansas metro area.".
Forensics Helped Get Him
No Forensics In Ford's Case

Besides, This Case Has Already Been Investigated
Investigators Were Told What She Said To Her Husband
Investigators Were Told What She Said To Her Therapist
She Names Witnesses, Who Say They Weren't There
And She Can't Tell The Same Story The Same Way Twice
/—-/ Another Ford photo she forgot to scrub.
View attachment 217960
This is what it all comes down to.

People who live in glass houses and all that.

I wouldn't think twice about someone in a photo like this. Young people do stupid shit. I've said that about this entire episode of "Lets slander the Republicans".

As a conservative, I'm a huge believer in personal freedom. That includes freedom to do stupid shit.

If this woman were looking to hold a higher office, I wouldn't actually consider this picture as a disqualifier.

However, since she decided to play, "Smear the candidate", I don't have any sympathy for what she is going to get heaped on her now.
/——/ Last week I called her a slut whore and was vilified for it. Now the evidence is coming out that I was correct. She was (is still) a tramp and can not be trusted with her BS innocent act.

thru the 8 years of obamas presidency those republican traitors sat on their hands always putting politics before country They make it so easy to hate them
For over 100 years the progressives in Congress have made a mockery of America and their ideology is nothing but toxic.

Hatred for your ilk is easy yet we tolerate your nonsense.

Forum List

Back