Wonder Why Black Culture is Failing?

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
JACKSON, MS (Mississippi News Now) –
Jackson Ward 3 Councilman Kenneth Stokes wants to send a message to police from other jurisdictions who chase misdemeanor suspects through Jackson.

He says he wants to send that message with rocks, bricks and bottles.

Today the councilman told reporters that police from surrounding cities put Jackson children in danger when they chase people on neighborhood streets. He says he’d like black leadership to team up and use force.

“What I suggest is we get the black leadership together, and as these jurisdictions come into Jackson we throw rocks and bricks and bottles at them. That will send a message we don’t want you in here,” he says.

Stokes also suggests taking court action against outside police agencies that chase misdemeanor offenders into Jackson.

Jackson Ward 3 Councilman Kenneth Stokes wants to send a message to police from other jurisdictions who chase misdemeanor suspects through Jackson.

Today the councilman told reporters that police from surrounding cities put Jackson children in danger when they chase people on neighborhood streets. He says he’d like black leadership to team up and use force.

“What I suggest is we get the black leadership together, and as these jurisdictions come into Jackson we throw rocks and bricks and bottles at them. That will send a message we don’t want you in here,” he says.

Stokes also suggests taking court action against outside police agencies that chase misdemeanor offenders into Jackson.

Maybe he should get those black leaders together, and teach those kids it's not real bright to piss off cops, or commit crimes

The broader issue here is that policemen are generally chasing black criminals. Whose victims are largely black as well. So when blacks protest police they are protecting those who victimize their own communities.
If that makes no sense to you, you must be a racist.

It truly is IDIOCRACY, we are living through it. Don'f forget the idiot who thought an Island might tip over. He got re-elected? Rangel? Black Caucus? Or that NY idiot Massa admitting tickle fights?

Black people need to listen to republicans and arm themselves

Arming yourself is only useful if you're willing to use it should it be necessary.

If people think taking pot shots at cops doing their job is necessary, they should also be willing to accept that said cops shoot back, and are MUCH more willing to shoot first and ask questions later.

Now if they'll arm themselves and shoot the criminals making their lives hell, I'm all for it. Again, be willing to put your life on the line. Most people simply don't have that courage.

Since you asked:

2015crime.jpg

Actually, I was unawares that Black culture was failing. I am 72 years of age and Blacks have always acted like barbaric animals for as long as I can remember.

And in their next breath the will beg for millions of dollars for "programs" to counter the results of their actions, more crime

Forum List

Back