Woohoo!! GA Gov. vetoes religious liberty bill; Muslims must bake Mohammed cake; Gays must cater too

He didn't have a lot of choice, economically, did he?

You see, a LOT of the people in this country think Christians have the right to live as they wish, but not to tell others how to live and to pass judgment on them. That's the line.

You must be enraged that the government have in to the wishes of multimillion dollar corporations over the will of the people.
Corporations are more than willing to leave people alone. This is social engineering.

More like the mutilation of society

How is society 'mutilated'? Or harmed in anyway?

A gay couple gets a cake....and then what? What is taken from you?

Its just cake.

You see, a LOT of the people in this country think Christians have the right to live as they wish, but not to tell others how to live and to pass judgment on them. That's the line.
But that isn't what is happening. Homofascists are forcing Christians (too scared to challenge the more draconian muslims) to acquiesce to and accommodate their homosexuality regardless of its conflict with Christians' religious beliefs.

'Homofascists'? They're ordering a cake from people that sell cakes.

If selling cakes conflicts with your religious beliefs, then you probably shouldn't sell cakes for a living. I'd give the same advice to the Buddhist considering working at the slaughter house.

Are the cake sellers going to be protected from a lawsuit, if the cake tastes like shit?
You don't know a thing about manipulation. The cake would be perfect. Delicious. Not another one so good in the whole state. It is not illegal, nor grounds for a lawsuit if the baker and an employee say "I wouldn't eat it." And give a little shudder for effect.

You must be enraged that the government have in to the wishes of multimillion dollar corporations over the will of the people.
Corporations are more than willing to leave people alone. This is social engineering.

Its just cake.
If it was just a cake, get one out of the cake case. Everyone is happy. Forcing a baker to use particular talent for a perverted event and attend that perverted event is forcing the Christian to commit a sin. Now the law might very well force people to commit grievous sin. They cannot stop inventive protest. After all protest is the American way.

Its just cake.

I didn't mention a cake, dumbass

Its just cake.
If it was just a cake, get one out of the cake case. Everyone is happy. Forcing a baker to use particular talent for a perverted event and attend that perverted event is forcing the Christian to commit a sin.

If you lose your immortal soul if you bake cake....then baking cake professionally probably isn't your bag.

Its just cake.

Okay. How is society 'mutilated'? Or harmed in anyway?

What is taken from you?

Can I take it from you desperate avoidance of *any* question I asked that you can't think of any way you are harmed either?

Its just cake.
If it was just a cake, get one out of the cake case. Everyone is happy. Forcing a baker to use particular talent for a perverted event and attend that perverted event is forcing the Christian to commit a sin.

If you lose your immortal soul if you bake cake....then baking cake professionally probably isn't your bag.
Or don't celebrate perversion. But if you must celebrate perversion, make sure everyone knows.

Its just cake.

What is taken from you?

Can I take it from you desperate avoidance of *any* question I asked that you can't think of any way you are harmed either?
What is taken from you? Your honesty, integrity and dignity.

Its just cake.

What is taken from you?

What is taken from you? Your honesty, integrity and dignity.

How is your 'honesty, integrity and dignity' taken from you?

Specifically.

And nothing on that 'mutilation' nonsense?

Its just cake.

What is taken from you?

How about mental midgets who can't understand they are men dressing as women using the same restrooms as our daughters? Keep that BS away from children, normal people want no part of it.

Its just cake.

Or don't celebrate perversion. But if you must celebrate perversion, make sure everyone knows.

Since the only person you can control is yourself, why risk your immortal soul? I mean....they're asking you to bake cake. If your soul can be damned for cake, then clearly you've got a pretty unforgiving religion. Why risk it?

Its just cake.

What is taken from you?

How about mental midgets who can't understand they are men dressing as women using the same restrooms as our daughters? Keep that BS away from children, normal people want no part of it.

So a transgender woman uses a bathroom.....and then what?

How are you harmed?

Its just cake.

What is taken from you?

How are you harmed?
Depends. Is it Norman Bates in a dress? Is it Jeremy Strohmeyer looking for another 9 year old girl? Or just a perv who likes looking at women.

Its just cake.

What is taken from you?

How are you harmed?

HE is not a woman and it's the possibility of harm to children, HE should use the MENS restroom and leave the normal people alone

Its just cake.

What is taken from you?

How are you harmed?
Depends. Is it Norman Bates in a dress? Is it Jeremy Strohmeyer looking for another 9 year old girl? Or just a perv who likes looking at women.

Just a generic transgender woman using the bathroom. She goes in, she uses a stall, she does her business, she washes her hands. She leaves.

How were you harmed?

Its just cake.

What is taken from you?

How are you harmed?

HE is not a woman and it's the possibility of harm to children, HE should use the MENS restroom and leave the normal people alone

The 'possibility to harm children'? So in your scenario, a transgender woman is so flagrantly untethered by the law that she's going to harm children.....

........but is stopped cold because she won't break a law that says she can't go into a woman's bathroom.

Does that about cover it?

What is taken from you?

How are you harmed?

The 'possibility to harm children'? So in your scenario, a transgender woman is so flagrantly tethered by the law that she's going to harm children.....

........but is stopped cold because she won't break a law that says she can't go into a woman's bathroom.

Dude or whatever you are cease with your nonsense, if you're a guy try putting on a dress and going into a restroom our daughters are in, I can promise you it will end very badly for you, very badly

while I thought the bill was too broadly written, and the Governor was probably right to Veto it, your second line is basically condoning government force to ruin people over hurt feelings.

Why is it OK to address one person's butthurt over another, and more importantly, why should government be involved?

Totally agree. The law is unjust. A person should be able to sell a cake or not sell a cake to whomever he chooses. We're all (supposedly) free people.

But that isn't what is happening. Homofascists are forcing Christians (too scared to challenge the more draconian muslims) to acquiesce to and accommodate their homosexuality regardless of its conflict with Christians' religious beliefs.

'Homofascists'? They're ordering a cake from people that sell cakes.

If selling cakes conflicts with your religious beliefs, then you probably shouldn't sell cakes for a living. I'd give the same advice to the Buddhist considering working at the slaughter house.

Are the cake sellers going to be protected from a lawsuit, if the cake tastes like shit?
You don't know a thing about manipulation. The cake would be perfect. Delicious. Not another one so good in the whole state. It is not illegal, nor grounds for a lawsuit if the baker and an employee say "I wouldn't eat it." And give a little shudder for effect.

What's going to happen, is a baker, caterer, photographer, what-have-you will Fuck up a gay wedding and the folks paying for the wedding will scream discrimination and sue.

Because of that possibility, I wouldn't want to work a gay wedding either.

What is taken from you?

How are you harmed?

The 'possibility to harm children'? So in your scenario, a transgender woman is so flagrantly tethered by the law that she's going to harm children.....

Dude or whatever you are cease with your nonsense, if you're a guy try putting on a dress and going into a restroom our daughters are in, I can promise you it will end very badly for you, very badly

Your scenario doesn't make the slightest sense. Why would someone with so little regard for the law that they're going to harm children....

.....be deterred by a law that says they can't go into a bathroom?

Worse for your argument, transgender women are just going to the bathroom. You'd literally have to kick in a stall that some poor woman is taking a dump in to enact your silly 'revenge' fantasy.

Forum List

Back