Woohoo!! Minneapolis to demilitarize SWAT team, starting with unmilitary uniforms!!

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Minneapolis SWAT Team to Look Less 'Militarized' | Officer.com

Yay!!! The lefties have won a small battle....the Minneapolis SWAT team announced its going to demilitarize it's SWAT team a bit...starting with a $50k tax dollar investment in new uniforms to look less militarized!! They quote Obamas 21st century policing recommendations to "soften" the police image as part of the reasoning.

Their SWAT team has usually worn the solid olive green look...which I'm not sure but I don't think solid olive green is the basic issued uniform of any military branch:
2016-03-02-04-06-34--1538591407.jpeg

And they're gonna change it to solid navy uniforms like this:
2016-03-02-04-06-37-607335222.jpeg

Which the left who has called for demilitarized police should support because the solid navy uniform is DEFINITELY not issued or used by the military!!

main-qimg-ff9991482b8cfb86ab7044ce2ef384e6.jpeg

Yay!!! The lefties have won a small battle....the Minneapolis SWAT team announced its going to demilitarize it's SWAT team a bit...starting with a $50k tax dollar investment in new uniforms to look less militarized!! They quote Obamas 21st century policing recommendations to "soften" the police image as part of the reasoning.

Their SWAT team has usually worn the solid olive green look...which I'm not sure but I don't think solid olive green is the basic issued uniform of any military branch:
View attachment 65719

View attachment 65720

Which the left who has called for demilitarized police should support because the solid navy uniform is DEFINITELY not issued or used by the military!!

View attachment 65721
I think pink would be less threatening.

Or maybe UN Pacifist Blue.

View attachment 65719

View attachment 65720

View attachment 65721
I think pink would be less threatening.

Or maybe UN Pacifist Blue.

Obama and the left would mandate it if they could

Thank goodness this won't effect your uniform as Head of Food Court Security.

Lose all the damn guns and they can go back to looking like they should look...
changes.jpg

You first
They don't need that shit for my guns, I'm not playing soldier or bad guy. Mine stay locked up.

"That shit" is what??

- It's bigger better ballistic vests. You know...to not die.
- It's a .223 Cal gun...FAR more accurate than a pistol or shotgun...meaning fewer stray rounds that can hit bystanders

So "that shit" does NOTHING but make the officer and bystanders safer.

"That shit" is only bad for one person...the criminal...because it makes it harder for the criminal to win the fight.

Your priorities are noted.

Thank goodness this won't effect your uniform as Head of Food Court Security.

He's really upset that he can't play commando.

"Play commando"???? There's nothing "play" about dead cops. You ever been shot or shot at?? You ever seen a coworker bleeding out?? There's nothing "play" about it.

You faggots like to use that "play commando" line. Well...no one thinks they're in Iraq. They just don't want to die while arresting a shit head like you. I assume the most dangerous thing you've done is sparring in the gym with an overweight 40 year old.

Lose all the damn guns and they can go back to looking like they should look...
changes.jpg
Yeah.....like wimps.
Like Officers of the Law, not men going off to war.
8219050443_10c9c32c4d_b.jpg

Sweet picture from 1955.

In case you haven't noticed....many incidents in our country look like miniature war zones. Psychos with AK47s mowing down innocent people. Citizens in armored cars shooting wildly. Drug dealers with full auto weapons and barricaded homes. Terrorists of course.

Newsflash- cops don't like dying. If there is equipment or weapons than ensure they keep the advantage over bad guys....so be it.

Forum List

Back