World Economic Forum Says It Is 'Time to Look Beyond' Private Vehicle Ownership

Funny how all Commies can never grasp economic basics.
If the FREE market wanted loner cars from the government they’d be asking for it, Commie.
From what provider? I can't speak for the WEF but they seem to be identifying a need that doesnt have solution today. Maybe you can start the company that does it. Im sure upgrading from your mom's guest room will be welcomed by your male prostitutes when you are a car sharing mogul.

Not everyone lives close enough to there place of employment to make that feasible.
I rode my bike to work when I was a youngster 20 miles each way. But then I worked at a bike shop and riding was part of my life.
And then of course you have inclimate weather to deal with.

Then move ... and this is for your great-great-great-grandchildren ... not you personally ... climate changes at evolutionary time scales ... the idea is to start now weening ourselves off of the Oil Economy as it stands today ... for the environment and for national security ... not sure I what to live in a United States cow-towing to Ottawa ...

I'm doing my part by harrassing my DILs to no end about how they let my sons abuse passenger vehicles ... Millennial chicks, pfffft ... what a waste ...

That would be an hour a day

Sometimes you may need access to a van or pickup

have to admit there are many days I do not drive my car for even close to an hour a day. At best I drive it about 5 hours a week unless we are going on a trip. Which is even less than 4%.

Actually, China is ahead of us on alternative energy

Lie, they are walking away from it.

China starts building 33 GW of coal power in 2021, most since 2016 -research​

You plebes are too dangerous having the liberty to freely move around on your own.

Yep.........cars allow us to do things that we want to do, not things that the left wants us to do.....

Subscriptions are gonna be a way of life for some. Many companies belong to a co-opt for plane ownership. Makes sense in cars if you dont utilize all the time. Why is this some freedom restricting red flag?

Because it won't be a choice, it will be an order.........and they will limit your ability to by a vehicle, and they will make it expensive to own one by your self...

When the government is telling you what to do, that isn't freedom....

If people want to share a car, especially in a city....more freaking power to them....but when left wingers force everyone to do this.....except for themselves...that is the problem...

Then move ... and this is for your great-great-great-grandchildren ... not you personally ... climate changes at evolutionary time scales ... the idea is to start now weening ourselves off of the Oil Economy as it stands today ... for the environment and for national security ... not sure I what to live in a United States cow-towing to Ottawa ...

I'm doing my part by harrassing my DILs to no end about how they let my sons abuse passenger vehicles ... Millennial chicks, pfffft ... what a waste ...

So how many people do you want to pack into the business district?
I'm not going to live in an apartment jammed in with with the masses,fuck that!!!
It's just not possible to have everyone living a mile from work.

I dont think so. I am a very successful executive actually in charge of foresight for companies that do billons and billions in revenue. It's a good gig if you can do it.

I find that amazing as well. Every single leftist on USMB is early retired, independently wealthy, or otherwise very financially successful. It's only Republicans like myself who are truck drivers.

Because it won't be a choice, it will be an order.........and they will limit your ability to by a vehicle, and they will make it expensive to own one by your self...

When the government is telling you what to do, that isn't freedom....

If people want to share a car, especially in a city....more freaking power to them....but when left wingers force everyone to do this.....except for themselves...that is the problem...
Says who?

Forum List

Back