World Jewish population drops by 300,000 to 12.9 million

Jews were never a large population of the dominant group ,never a backward culture nor feared other cultures and peoples like the white goy do, Given our small numbers to begin with the contribution to fields such as education and science is may folds to our numbers, It is not jews who are crapping out pants about mexicans and other groups and becoming a minority in this county, that is left to you, the right wing white uneducated goyim :laugh2:

You're part of the problem. Too many Jews like you marrying" goy" and having "goy" children (if you are a Jew) The good news is the right wing Orthodox Jewish population is increasing, while you leftist are decreasing in number.

Obviously by this post all Jews are bigots.

Guno is a fraud
Many leftist Jews are what one would call "self hating".
The more religious Jews tend to be great people in my experience. It's the secular jews, who sadly are the majority... Are the ones I can't stand.
It depends. You have religious Jews and then you have Hasidics and some orthodox that I am not a fan of, they're too insular and don't even accept other Jews who don't live according to their very rigid backward lifestyle, as Jews.

Either way, just like the Amish, they harm nobody and don't force their ideology unto others, so to each his own.

Did you see the Arabic Palestinian writing on the top left before you posted that antisemtic pic.?
I know where the pic comes from. And I post those kinds of pics in Guano's threads every time he calls non-jews 'goyim'. It's just a way of messing with him. It's not meant to be taken the way you are taking it.
That's why I question whether Guno is even Jewish. He / she / it might be married or associated with Jews which might be where all this Yiddish is coming from. LOL

Did you see the Arabic Palestinian writing on the top left before you posted that antisemtic pic.?
I know where the pic comes from. And I post those kinds of pics in Guano's threads every time he calls non-jews 'goyim'. It's just a way of messing with him. It's not meant to be taken the way you are taking it.
That's why I question whether Guno is even Jewish. He / she / it might be married or associated with Jews which might be where all this Yiddish is coming from. LOL
Or this is Guano on film:

Well, on the bright side, world Jewish population drops to 12.9 million, and the Jews still control the world!

I think guano is having a bad day. LOL

After reading his posts....it's not hard to imagine the guy in the video is actually Guano.

After reading his posts....it's not hard to imagine the guy in the video is actually Guano.

Whatever happened to his shoes? That video is hilarious. Ha ha ha.

The simple fact is there are far fewer Jews than that. What, just because they claim they are, or wear the hat on certain days during the year?

There were Jews that built a giant golden calf and replaced their God with that. There have always been wolves in sheeps clothing and the prophets have warned us over and over again through out time to be on guard for these types.

Most of the Jews (especially the 70% or more that vote democrat and consider themselves left wingers long before they are Jews) are absolute enemies of their land of Canaan.

gaza_jews_for_palestine_460.jpg
34239.jpg

Yes, they are still worshiping the golden calf. Whatever form that golden calf takes. The land Palestine is a myth. Always has been. There were no concerns about Palestine when Egypt held the territory. The world certainly never cared about the EAST BANK where Jordan systematically killed thousands of them. No long heart felt concerns from the world about that.

No, true Jews hardly exist today. It is NOT a race. It is a faith. Most of them are not kosher. They do not follow the mosaic law.

IMG_0024_1.JPG
You're part of the problem. Too many Jews like you marrying" goy" and having "goy" children (if you are a Jew) The good news is the right wing Orthodox Jewish population is increasing, while you leftist are decreasing in number.

Guno is a fraud
The more religious Jews tend to be great people in my experience. It's the secular jews, who sadly are the majority... Are the ones I can't stand.
It depends. You have religious Jews and then you have Hasidics and some orthodox that I am not a fan of, they're too insular and don't even accept other Jews who don't live according to their very rigid backward lifestyle, as Jews.

Either way, just like the Amish, they harm nobody and don't force their ideology unto others, so to each his own.

Yes they do, Israel is above international law, commit genocide and thief of others land, create islamophobia, and do false flags,

the seculars insinuate themselves into the government and into the policies of the country of which they live and try to control by money , false flags, media, and their Zionist hate sites which spread false news, ie, Gatestone, one among many, and try their best to control free speech,

the religious ones do not assimilate and in the US 1/2 are on welfare. The religious ones in Israel attack Christians churches, and terrorize the Palestinians.

The simple fact is there are far fewer Jews than that. What, just because they claim they are, or wear the hat on certain days during the year?

There were Jews that built a giant golden calf and replaced their God with that. There have always been wolves in sheeps clothing and the prophets have warned us over and over again through out time to be on guard for these types.

Most of the Jews (especially the 70% or more that vote democrat and consider themselves left wingers long before they are Jews) are absolute enemies of their land of Canaan.

34239.jpg

Yes, they are still worshiping the golden calf. Whatever form that golden calf takes. The land Palestine is a myth. Always has been. There were no concerns about Palestine when Egypt held the territory. The world certainly never cared about the EAST BANK where Jordan systematically killed thousands of them. No long heart felt concerns from the world about that.

No, true Jews hardly exist today. It is NOT a race. It is a faith. Most of them are not kosher. They do not follow the mosaic law.

IMG_0024_1.JPG

Guno is a fraud

Yes they do, Israel is above international law, commit genocide and thief of others land, create islamophobia, and do false flags,

the seculars insinuate themselves into the government and into the policies of the country of which they live and try to control by money , false flags, media, and their Zionist hate sites which spread false news, ie, Gatestone, one among many, and try their best to control free speech,

the religious ones do not assimilate and in the US 1/2 are on welfare.
Screw Muslims. They are responsible for any bad feelings towards them.

34239.jpg

IMG_0024_1.JPG
Guno is a fraud

And screw jews, they are responsible for any bad feelings towards them.

For you goono.

The number of Jews in the world is declining with a net loss of 300,000 American Jews in the last decade, according to a new study following a preliminary examination of the recent census of American Jewry, according to the Jewish Agency’s Institute for Jewish People Policy Planning.

According to the institute, which convened an emergency session to deal with what it called the “demographic crisis,” there are now some 12.9 million Jews in the world. Earlier this year, estimates put the number at 13.2 million. The main reason for the decline appears in the data from the census of Jewish communities in the U.S., which showed that there has been a decline of 300,000 in American Jewry, from 5.5 million in 1990 to 5.2 million in 2002. Experts say that some 300,000 Jews emigrated to the U.S. during the 1990s, but nonetheless, the community lost some 50,000 Jews a year, mostly to natural attrition.

Non-Observant Jews have the obligatory 1 to 2 kids.
The observant have 6 on average.

For you goono.

The number of Jews in the world is declining with a net loss of 300,000 American Jews in the last decade, according to a new study following a preliminary examination of the recent census of American Jewry, according to the Jewish Agency’s Institute for Jewish People Policy Planning.

According to the institute, which convened an emergency session to deal with what it called the “demographic crisis,” there are now some 12.9 million Jews in the world. Earlier this year, estimates put the number at 13.2 million. The main reason for the decline appears in the data from the census of Jewish communities in the U.S., which showed that there has been a decline of 300,000 in American Jewry, from 5.5 million in 1990 to 5.2 million in 2002. Experts say that some 300,000 Jews emigrated to the U.S. during the 1990s, but nonetheless, the community lost some 50,000 Jews a year, mostly to natural attrition.

Jews were never a large population of the dominant group ,never a backward culture nor feared other cultures and peoples like the white goy do, Given our small numbers to begin with the contribution to fields such as education and science is may folds to our numbers, It is not jews who are crapping out pants about mexicans and other groups and becoming a minority in this county, that is left to you, the right wing white uneducated goyim :laugh2:

You're part of the problem. Too many Jews like you marrying" goy" and having "goy" children (if you are a Jew) The good news is the right wing Orthodox Jewish population is increases, while you leftist are decreasing in number.
milakunisjewishfeminism.jpg

i love her she's a hottie:cool:

mila-kunis-300.jpg

She's not pretty sans make-up though, you're not pretty if you don't look great sans make-up.

She's ugly.

34239.jpg

IMG_0024_1.JPG

And screw jews, they are responsible for any bad feelings towards them.
On ignore you fucking worthless kuuunt.

I don't believe him when he says he's Jewish.

His mission here seems calculated to make Jews and leftists look like the biggest idiots imaginable. I sure haven't known any Jewish people who are as intentionally stupid, anyway.

You're part of the problem. Too many Jews like you marrying" goy" and having "goy" children (if you are a Jew) The good news is the right wing Orthodox Jewish population is increases, while you leftist are decreasing in number.

i love her she's a hottie:cool:

mila-kunis-300.jpg

She's not pretty sans make-up though, you're not pretty if you don't look great sans make-up.

She's ugly.

She is a -1 at best.

For you goono.

Guno posts daily threads where he drools about the apparent diminishing of White Christian people. Instead of posting a thread "For Guno" maybe you should get on his racist, bigoted ass in his Death To White Christians threads?

Forum List

Back