World Jewish population drops by 300,000 to 12.9 million

BREED with mEEEEEEEE!!!!

Elena-Kagan.jpg

WTF this is a man yes? Who is it?

Elena-Kagan.jpg
I just googled "Jewish feminist" :dunno:

Well it's too scary :crybaby::scared1:
That gelatinous and gender defying she-man is on our supreme court.

BREED with mEEEEEEEE!!!!

Elena-Kagan.jpg

WTF this is a man yes? Who is it?

Elena-Kagan.jpg
I just googled "Jewish feminist" :dunno:

Well it's too scary :crybaby::scared1:
That gelatinous and gender defying she-man is on our supreme court.

"That gelatinous and gender defying she-man is on our supreme court."

Elena-Kagan.jpg

She-Man-It would look better like this:

paper-bag-head.jpeg

You're part of the problem. Too many Jews like you marrying" goy" and having "goy" children (if you are a Jew) The good news is the right wing Orthodox Jewish population is increasing, while you leftist are decreasing in number.

Obviously by this post all Jews are bigots.

Guno is a fraud
Many leftist Jews are what one would call "self hating".
The more religious Jews tend to be great people in my experience. It's the secular jews, who sadly are the majority... Are the ones I can't stand.
It depends. You have religious Jews and then you have Hasidics and some orthodox that I am not a fan of, they're too insular and don't even accept other Jews who don't live according to their very rigid backward lifestyle, as Jews.

Either way, just like the Amish, they harm nobody and don't force their ideology unto others, so to each his own.

Wrong..Labavitch are Hasidim and they find lost Jews, all Jews, and bring them back into the fold. They do this around the world. They don't force anything on any Jew, but they love them as Jews:cool:

Lubavitch and Chabad | Jewish Virtual Library

Chabad Lubavitch World Headquarters

Last edited:
Did you see the Arabic Palestinian writing on the top left before you posted that antisemtic pic.?
I know where the pic comes from. And I post those kinds of pics in Guano's threads every time he calls non-jews 'goyim'. It's just a way of messing with him. It's not meant to be taken the way you are taking it.
That's why I question whether Guno is even Jewish. He / she / it might be married or associated with Jews which might be where all this Yiddish is coming from. LOL

He looks the Yiddish up online..When he pretends to be Jewish

Jews were never a large population of the dominant group ,never a backward culture nor feared other cultures and peoples like the white goy do, Given our small numbers to begin with the contribution to fields such as education and science is may folds to our numbers, It is not jews who are crapping out pants about mexicans and other groups and becoming a minority in this county, that is left to you, the right wing white uneducated goyim :laugh2:

You're part of the problem. Too many Jews like you marrying" goy" and having "goy" children (if you are a Jew) The good news is the right wing Orthodox Jewish population is increases, while you leftist are decreasing in number.
milakunisjewishfeminism.jpg

i love her she's a hottie:cool:

mila-kunis-300.jpg

She's not pretty sans make-up though, you're not pretty if you don't look great sans make-up.

She's ugly.

milakunisjewishfeminism.jpg

Bull lets see you when you get out of bed with no makeup..shes a hottie

For you goono.

The number of Jews in the world is declining with a net loss of 300,000 American Jews in the last decade, according to a new study following a preliminary examination of the recent census of American Jewry, according to the Jewish Agency’s Institute for Jewish People Policy Planning.

According to the institute, which convened an emergency session to deal with what it called the “demographic crisis,” there are now some 12.9 million Jews in the world. Earlier this year, estimates put the number at 13.2 million. The main reason for the decline appears in the data from the census of Jewish communities in the U.S., which showed that there has been a decline of 300,000 in American Jewry, from 5.5 million in 1990 to 5.2 million in 2002. Experts say that some 300,000 Jews emigrated to the U.S. during the 1990s, but nonetheless, the community lost some 50,000 Jews a year, mostly to natural attrition.

Guno posts daily threads where he drools about the apparent diminishing of White Christian people. Instead of posting a thread "For Guno" maybe you should get on his racist, bigoted ass in his Death To White Christians threads?

He doesn't respond much, because he's a hit and run coward

For you goono.

The number of Jews in the world is declining with a net loss of 300,000 American Jews in the last decade, according to a new study following a preliminary examination of the recent census of American Jewry, according to the Jewish Agency’s Institute for Jewish People Policy Planning.

According to the institute, which convened an emergency session to deal with what it called the “demographic crisis,” there are now some 12.9 million Jews in the world. Earlier this year, estimates put the number at 13.2 million. The main reason for the decline appears in the data from the census of Jewish communities in the U.S., which showed that there has been a decline of 300,000 in American Jewry, from 5.5 million in 1990 to 5.2 million in 2002. Experts say that some 300,000 Jews emigrated to the U.S. during the 1990s, but nonetheless, the community lost some 50,000 Jews a year, mostly to natural attrition.

Jews were never a large population of the dominant group ,never a backward culture nor feared other cultures and peoples like the white goy do, Given our small numbers to begin with the contribution to fields such as education and science is may folds to our numbers, It is not jews who are crapping out pants about mexicans and other groups and becoming a minority in this county, that is left to you, the right wing white uneducated goyim :laugh2:
jewish-fem-shirt.jpg

Another ugly bitch, even worse a Feminist Man Hater.

jewish-fem-shirt.jpg

She's not too bad ..a little chunkie

jewish-fem-shirt.jpg

Another ugly bitch, even worse a Feminist Man Hater.

jewish-fem-shirt.jpg
She doesn't look stereotypically Jewish.

She might have that T-shirt on to be provocative, that seems to be some Planned Parenthood thing she's at, the other placards in the background.

Typical Feminist Marxists, supporting Planned Parenthood a filthy organisation that sell aborted babies to the highest bidder, either in ripped apart form or whole form.

I think i could could turn her:thup:

Obviously by this post all Jews are bigots.

Guno is a fraud
The more religious Jews tend to be great people in my experience. It's the secular jews, who sadly are the majority... Are the ones I can't stand.
It depends. You have religious Jews and then you have Hasidics and some orthodox that I am not a fan of, they're too insular and don't even accept other Jews who don't live according to their very rigid backward lifestyle, as Jews.

Either way, just like the Amish, they harm nobody and don't force their ideology unto others, so to each his own.

Wrong..Labavitch are Hasidim and they find lost Jews, all Jews, and bring them back into the fold. They do this around the world. They don't force anything on any Jew, but they love them as Jews:cool:

Yeah, but invite them to a wedding where the food isn't "Glatt kosher" and men and women are dancing together and the whole orthodox contingent stays outside. I was at a wedding where a daughter had converted to orthodox and the rabbi who was policing the event didn't let the traditional father and daughter dance occur. The father who was an observant Jew but not "orthodox" was obviously very distraught. So yes, they are forcing their ideology and are intolerant to a certain extent in my opinion.

Last edited:
Did you see the Arabic Palestinian writing on the top left before you posted that antisemtic pic.?
I know where the pic comes from. And I post those kinds of pics in Guano's threads every time he calls non-jews 'goyim'. It's just a way of messing with him. It's not meant to be taken the way you are taking it.
That's why I question whether Guno is even Jewish. He / she / it might be married or associated with Jews which might be where all this Yiddish is coming from. LOL

He looks the Yiddish up online..When he pretends to be Jewish
You're right. I didn't think of that.

Guno is a fraud

Yeah, but invite them to a wedding where the food isn't "Glatt kosher" and men and women are dancing together and the whole orthodox contingent stays outside. I was at a wedding where a daughter had converted to orthodox and the rabbi who was policing the event didn't let the traditional father and daughter dance occur. The father who was an observant Jew but not "orthodox" was obviously very distraught. So yes, they are forcing their ideology and are intolerant to a certain extent in my opinion.

You've got to respect people for being observant. Whats wrong with Kosher? When you agree to be observation then you observe ..Whats the problem? Nobody is forcing anything on anybody.

You've got to respect people for being observant. Whats wrong with Kosher? When you agree to be observation then you observe ..Whats the problem? Nobody is forcing anything on anybody.
I respect them, actually a lot. I don't have a problem with kosher either, but they overdo it, as you know...kosher pickles, kosher toothpaste, kosher beans, kosher this kosher that. And then they make up laws that don't even exist why is it not kosher to have chicken or fish on a pizza? Regardless of the faith, I am against fanaticism. It creates closed-mindedness and indoctrination of the youth, which are the future.

For you goono.

Guno posts daily threads where he drools about the apparent diminishing of White Christian people. Instead of posting a thread "For Guno" maybe you should get on his racist, bigoted ass in his Death To White Christians threads?

Lucy, I generally leave them alone and always recommend to everyone that if we don't react to his bait, the threads will quickly die off.

Everytime he starts one, I'm going to post stories reminding him that his people are withering away as well.

Forum List

Back