• Biden

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Pence

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
The last 2 elections featured the worst VP picks in history: 2 legitimate loonies and a fundie. I cant decide which of the three was worst.

They were each assassination insurance. If you think I'm bad, my VP is a million times worse

Admiral Stockdale had a lot of great military experience... but by the time he was running as Ross Perot's VP he was like Frankenstein.

The last 2 elections featured the worst VP picks in history: 2 legitimate loonies and a fundie. I cant decide which of the three was worst.

They were each assassination insurance. If you think I'm bad, my VP is a million times worse

None of these people were as bad as Palin.

You just hated her because she was gorgeous....catalyn

sarah-palin-drill-baby-drill.jpg

Come on lefties, you don't get to compare a sitting V.P. with less than a year in office to a brain damaged remnant of the eight year Hussein administration.

Pence is ok I guess. A bit too corn fed for me but whatever.

I don't mind Pence. He's a bit religious, but social conservatives have really lost their grip on government in recent years. None of their more controversial stances will ever be considered by Congress anymore.

Last edited:
None of those three compare to Palin. She was an absolute dolt.

She knew we only had 50 states and never once tried to get ahead by claiming she had "Eskimo cheekbones" She's a million times better than Kaine the actual Dolt or Biden the guy who can't keep his hand off little girls

Forum List

Back