Worst way to die???

I have to say being burned to death scares the hell out of me the most

Being roasted in flames I canā€™t even imagine
Being a liberal and doing shit with my life except whining, bitching, and bothering everyone. What a horrific way to die.

Knowing eternal sleep is about to begin.

"I know only one thing when I sleep, I know no fear, no, trouble no bliss, blessing on him who invented sleep, the common coin that purchases all things, the balance that levels shepherd and king, fool and wise man. There is only one bad thing about sound sleep. They say it closely resembles death." Stanislaw Lem, Solaris

Being a liberal and doing shit with my life except whining, bitching, and bothering everyone. What a horrific way to die.

yet your reply was doing exactly that.

lol ... typical.
Alright I'll be serial.

Worst way to die is to wake up to an alarm clock every fucking day and have to work for someone who has their thumb up my ass rotating it until I want to murder them. Then dealing with obnoxious coworkers making me twice as miserable for 50 yrs. On the last day of slavery as I clock out, I drop dead in front of my bosses feet.

lol ... typical.
Alright I'll be serial.

Worst way to die is to wake up to an alarm clock every fucking day and have to work for someone who has their thumb up my ass rotating it until I want to murder them. Then dealing with obnoxious coworkers making me twice as miserable for 50 yrs. On the last day of slavery as I clock out, I drop dead in front of my bosses feet.

now THAT is more like reality. no wonder you're so cranky!

lol ... typical.
Alright I'll be serial.

now THAT is more like reality. no wonder you're so cranky!
Cranky?/...lol

Here is another one. Having my head beat with a baseball bat like Inglorous Basterds with a thug Kamala Harris just bailed out.

That's awful! I agree that would be a horrible death! Drowning would be too....

But in a half hour from beginning to ashes, it's all over.

COVID is a worse death, alive, but can't breath for days on end, with no family by your side, no good byes, no meet you in Heaven comments or I love you, from loved ones.... :(

Or worse, on the shitter at work late at night when you're all bound up from the stress of trying to get that damn proposal done on time.

Lol, I don't worry about it it much. I give no thought to the worst way to die. I do have a way I would like to go out. I would prefer terminal velocity. I am pretty fond of sky diving and going upside-down in a plane. You crazy fucks worry to much.

Lol, hillarious! I never hear liberals crying in their beer "What happened to my country." I hear it from today's so called Conservatives. You fucks have become as irritating as the man hating lesbians of the 80's. Nothing but fear hate and tears out of the lot of ya.

Lol, hillarious! I never hear liberals crying in their beer "What happened to my country." I hear it from today's so called Conservatives. You fucks have become as irritating as the man hating lesbians of the 80's. Nothing but fear hate and tears out of the lot of ya.
Hilarious it is. I lived my best years when people never woke up wondering if they were male, female, or it.

A world where my mom is forced to shower with a short hairy backed man named Gertrude.

A world where my sister could lose a track meet to a girl whose balls are dragging to the finish line

LOLOL....................I laugh at you fukterds constantly bitch boy.

Hilarious it is. I lived my best years when people never woke up wondering if they were male, female, or it.

A world where my mom is forced to shower with a short hairy backed man named Gertrude.

A world where my sister could lose a track meet to a girl whose balls are dragging to the finish line

Lol yep what I hear is more complaints. This could happen, that could happen. Bla, bla bla. My best days are behind me bla,bla,bla. My nephew could decide to become a tyranny bla, bla, bla. I listen to fear and hate propaganda all day long and feel like shit bla, bla , bla. So did your sister lose a track meet to a guy? Probably not but you will cry like it did. Yall sit around and wonder what the worst way to die is and feel sorry for yourself bla,bla,bla. Mean while I walk through life kicking g the cobble stones and feeling groovy with a smile on my face. I fish, I hunt, I drink , I gamble, I ride my motorcycle, check out hot women, hang with friends, golf, camp travel. All while going through a bloody fucking divorce where I lost most my money, my kids are pissed off at me, that peice of trash soon to be ex trying to cause issues, telling lies and many other shity things going on but it stops me from doing nothing. I am weeks away from freedom. I will make the money again,the kids will get the fuck over it sooner or later and I am having a ball . Fuck the pissed off sad people they stop me from doing nothing. You cry in your beer I just walk away and find someone with a smile on their face.

Lol yep what I hear is more complaints. This could happen, that could happen. Bla, bla bla. My best days are behind me bla,bla,bla. My nephew could decide to become a tyranny bla, bla, bla. I listen to fear and hate propaganda all day long and feel like shit bla, bla , bla. So did your sister lose a track meet to a guy? Probably not but you will cry like it did. Yall sit around and wonder what the worst way to die is and feel sorry for yourself bla,bla,bla. Mean while I walk through life kicking g the cobble stones and feeling groovy with a smile on my face. I fish, I hunt, I drink , I gamble, I ride my motorcycle, check out hot women, hang with friends, golf, camp travel. All while going through a bloody fucking divorce where I lost most my money, my kids are pissed off at me, that peice of trash soon to be ex trying to cause issues, telling lies and many other shity things going on but it stops me from doing nothing. I am weeks away from freedom. I will make the money again,the kids will get the fuck over it sooner or later and I am having a ball . Fuck the pissed off sad people they stop me from doing nothing. You cry in your beer I just walk away and find someone with a smile on their face.
I am going a major PT on my back
I am just not you !
I only find sadness

I am going a major PT on my back
I am just not you !
I only find sadness
That's because it is what you look for. Why choose to be miserable? I do not understand. I can not walk between the rain drops but I can choose to embrace them. Believe and achieve! I have beaten impossible odds over and over with half the fucking world against me. I expect success and get it. Fuck the world it can not stop you if you decide to do what it takes. Risk your life and come out on top it is a fucking buzz and a half. Be the hand up Monalisa skirt. Every one thought I was down for the count after my wife did some crazy shit made crazy accusations. I came out unscathed stronger than before. Strength is a state of mind. You can be like me all ya have to do is decide.

Forum List

Back