Would a President Trump bring stability or chaos to America? Would he be impeached?

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
I think we all know by now that Trump surrounds himself with rich, white elitists. Therefore, I would guess that those folks would have stability - but what about the rest of us? Also, considering how he is hated by the GOP establishment, I think he would be at great risk of impeachment - which would make his choice for Vice President even more important.

What do you think?

If the GOP establishment just tries to impeach him because they don't like him, that would be THEM causing the problem.

Impeached for what?

Maybe chaos and racism? Why does the GOP establishment hate him? Why do most Democrats hate him?

Chaos and racism are not impeachable offenses. Try again

Really? Look up the definition of "chaos"...

You're going to have to be a little more to the point, if chaos and racism were impeachable offenses Obungles would have been gone long ago

Oh yeah, just looked it up...High Crimes, Misdemeanors and Making the Establishment Look Bad.

Impeachable offenses all.

Oops, sorry. After reading the OP, I wrongly assumed this was the fiction section. My mistake.

Oh yeah, just looked it up...High Crimes, Misdemeanors and Making the Establishment Look Bad.

Impeachable offenses all.

Oops, sorry. After reading the OP, I wrongly assumed this was the fiction section. My mistake.

The left loons have went from Trump won't be nominated to Trump won't win to what can we impeach him for

They keep saying they really want to run against Trump...but threads like this definitely tell a different story.

Impeachment is a political move, all it takes are the necessary votes, but since it is a political move impeachment can backfire on the impeaching party. My fear of Trump is that by the time the nation would want him impeached it would be too late. Maybe he just looks too much like Mussolini?

Impeachment is a political move, all it takes are the necessary votes, but since it is a political move impeachment can backfire on the impeaching party. My fear of Trump is that by the time the nation would want him impeached it would be too late. Maybe he just looks too much like Mussolini?
We recently tried to impeach the governor. He had to commit criminal behavior or violate the Boy Scout Oath, or something, which wasn't proven, so he's still got a job. I don't think you can just impeach someone because a bunch of people don't like him.

If you want a clown for President, vote for Trump. The entire world will laugh at the US.

We recently tried to impeach the governor. He had to commit criminal behavior or violate the Boy Scout Oath, or something, which wasn't proven, so he's still got a job. I don't think you can just impeach someone because a bunch of people don't like him.
That would come under laws of your state and not the Constitution. One of the impeachment charges against Johnson was that he yelled at the Congress. "High crimes" was an English term and may not be applicable in the US as it has never been defined. In England it was a form of treason against the monarch.
The Court has ruled, however, that impeachment must follow the impeachment procedure as per the Constitution.

Forum List

Back