🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Would America's young men defend USA if it is attacked?

Man of Ethics

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2021
Ukrainian and Russian men are fighting for their Nations. These men are (somewhat) respected in their Societies and are willing to defend their Countries (Russia and Ukraine). Sadly, among younger generations in USA, men are viewed as oppressors. Men are viewed with contempt since male-bashing became popular in 1990s.

I am grateful to women who support men's human rights. Ms. Lisa Britton has done very much to help male victims of abuse and discrimination. She expressed the question much better then I could ever. Here.

Poll for the men: If war came knocking on our door and our nation needed help, would you kiss your family goodbye and join the fight even after the way society has shamed and blamed men and masculinity over the past few decades?

55.4% -- Yes
44.6% -- No

Ukrainian and Russian men are fighting for their Nations. These men are (somewhat) respected in their Societies and are willing to defend their Countries (Russia and Ukraine). Sadly, among younger generations in USA, men are viewed as oppressors. Men are viewed with contempt since male-bashing became popular in 1990s.

I am grateful to women who support men's human rights. Ms. Lisa Britton has done very much to help male victims of abuse and discrimination. She expressed the question much better then I could ever. Here.

55.4% -- Yes
44.6% -- No
Since the American males are oppressive let the females go to war.

A universally accepted precept before World War II was that Americans were too rich, idle, and hedonistic to actually fight for their country.

It was one of the reasons that Japan attacked Pearl Harbor and German attacked US shipping. They were really convinced that Americans wouldn't fight.

55.4% -- Yes
44.6% -- No
God I hope the draft comes back

55.4% -- Yes
44.6% -- No
The GQP certainly wouldn't defend this country.
They'd swap sides the minute the first angry word was spoken.

Forum List

Back