Would Biden Voluntarily Step Down

Homicides on average dropped 9.4% during the first half of 2023 as compared to the same period last year, the nonpartisan Council on Criminal Justice found in a report released this week. The numbers remained about 24% higher than they were in 2019, and motor vehicle thefts were up sharply in the analyzed cities.Jul 21, 2023

New report points to homicide rate declines in US cities after ...

You guy's mistake is in trying to tell the 70% of Americans who think the country is going in the wrong direction, they are wrong.

70% of Americans have said for over two years now that the country is going in the wrong direction. If you ignore them it will come back to bite you in the ass.
Who are you kidding? When Daddy Bush left office, people said the country was going in the wrong direction. When Bill Clinton was in office and the Republicans unable to get impeachment in the Senate, people said the country was going in the wrong direction. The Son-Ova-Bush years with an attack, a couple of badly done wars and a killed economy with massive layoffs and people losing homes? Forget it! Most didn't like Obama's too big to fail and bending over backward for a certain population group, while Hillary was being Hillary. That is how the unwashed populous masses gave us Trump, the administration with the lowest approval ratings in history, and now we have Joe. Forget that crap. How are you actually doing? That is where it's at, and no matter who is in or out, it is up to you to make optimum of what is out there, not the government or some dumbass politician.
I don't know about you, but me and mine are doing fine (that being what counts), and we didn't even have to luck into something cushy to make it.

Who are you kidding? When Daddy Bush left office, people said the country was going in the wrong direction. When Bill Clinton was in office and the Republicans unable to get impeachment in the Senate, people said the country was going in the wrong direction. The Son-Ova-Bush years with an attack, a couple of badly done wars and a killed economy with massive layoffs and people losing homes? Forget it! Most didn't like Obama's too big to fail and bending over backward for a certain population group, while Hillary was being Hillary. That is how the unwashed populous masses gave us Trump, the administration with the lowest approval ratings in history, and now we have Joe. Forget that crap. How are you actually doing? That is where it's at, and no matter who is in or out, it is up to you to make optimum of what is out there, not the government or some dumbass politician.
I don't know about you, but me and mine are doing fine (that being what counts), and we didn't even have to luck into something cushy to make it.
The polls are stacking up against you and you are blind to it.

That you only acknowledge if they go your way. :cool-45:
I have acknowledged the polls all along. They have basically been a tie within the margin of error but as the indictments have piled up, Trump has been doing better to the point we have just had our first poll outside the margin of error, with Trump up by 10.

The status of the country? If you mean our adversaries like Biden better then you would be correct. For those of us that look for the US to be stronger, you couldn’t be more wrong. From border security, to foreign policy to the economy, Biden has done very little right. The world and the US are much less safe under Biden’s watch. Anybody not in the tank for Democrats knows this.
The status of our country in the eyes of the world. Except for Putin and Kim Jong Un, the reputation of the US has gone up considerably from the Trump era. You probably don't care about the rest of the world if you're a Trump supporter (America First) but the number are:
PG_2023.06.27_US-image_1-02.png

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
The status of our country in the eyes of the world. Except for Putin and Kim Jong Un, the reputation of the US has gone up considerably from the Trump era. You probably don't care about the rest of the world if you're a Trump supporter (America First) but the number are:
PG_2023.06.27_US-image_1-02.png
I'm sure many countries are happy that the gap between them and us is closing under Biden.

if it meant saving his party? Things ain't lookin to good right now for the home team and the impeachment inquiry hasn't even got off the ground yet. Americans aren't happy with his age. Americans aren't happy about their lot in life. Americans aren't happy about Biden removing the border. Americans aren't happy about rampant crime. Americans are so unhappy that even Trump is starting to look good to them, as evidenced in recent polls. Would Biden step down in order to save his party, or, would they all just think that folding their cards now just means they lose, or, is power so important to him that he wouldn't step down even to save his own party? Is the Titanic headed for the ice berg?
No, the money train would end for 'the family'.

I have acknowledged the polls all along. They have basically been a tie within the margin of error but as the indictments have piled up, Trump has been doing better to the point we have just had our first poll outside the margin of error, with Trump up by 10.
More than a year and several trials to go. :cool-45:

Forum List

Back