Would blacks be better off without whites?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you actually took the time to look, every link I've posted lists a patent number and I've looked through and read the actual patents myself. And where's your evidence that none of these people are African american? Where's you proof that these inventors are all imaginary? Your fuckin crazy dude. I can't believe your willing to lie through your teeth just to undermine the accomplishments of black. You must be really bitter

•Pinky•

debunked all of those lies already. Repeating them until you're blue in the face won't change anything. Chant all you like...bark at the moon..it doesn't matter. Negroes didn't invent the things you claim. You aren't fooling anyone.

thanks, for helping prove my point. those negroes didn't "invent"..using your own definition...the things you claim.

You've proven you aren't good at research and are pretty clueless about history, but forcefully doubling down on ignorance isn't the answer to lack of knowledge.
Go change some diapers or cook supper or do your nails or something you actually understand and have real knowledge of...:lol:

😄 the guy without ANY links is throwing a tantrum because I finally posted legitimate ones. Funny how that works out

•Pinky•

Every patent number...every name..every publication..every date...those are my "links".

It took a lot of research on a lot of topics and there isn't one nice tidy, convenient "link", little girl.

Like I said I've done this before with people way smarter than you. Every one of those has been thoroughly "tested/denied/challenged" and they hold up. They are iron clad.

Go dust or mop or do something you are good at. You've been torched here.:lol:

"He invented an improved form of the steam engine" YOU BLIND FUCK! Do you see the example sentence?!?!
I could get a patent on a double seated toilet right now and I still would be the inventor of THAT MODEL OF TOILET! Just because Fredrick Jones didn't create the first motor doesn't mean he didn't INVENT other motors! You act like your so smart but you obviously have NO common sense.

•Pinky•

Name calling like a petulant middle school child doesn't save your weak lies.

If something is (allegedly) "an improved form" of something else ....that means he didn't INVENT the device. It ALREADY existed. But that's just the semantics of it. I do NOT concede anything. The facts I originally posted stand.

Poor confused little girl.

Let's start with your (as usual) aversion to facts.

Air Conditioning:
Willis Carrier's patents and inventions were all confined to the internal environments of buildings only!!!
He had absolutely no patents, designs or offered any equipment that was not designed for controlling the environment of static structures.
Willis Carrier - The Invention That Changed The World - 1876-1902

Frederick McKinley Jones
Around 1935, Jones designed a portable air-cooling unit for trucks carrying perishable food, and received a patent for it on July 12, 1940.
Portable cooling units designed by Jones were especially important during World War II, preserving blood, medicine, and food for use at army hospitals and on open battlefields.

So, for those who are intellectually honest (that excludes you) the facts are this.
White Guy invented BUILDING air conditioning.
Black Guy invented PORTABLE air conditioning units.
Frederick McKinley Jones - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jones left school after grade six and left the rectory to return to Cincinnati at age eleven, where he got a job first as a cleaning boy and by age fourteen he was working as an automobile mechanic. He boosted his natural mechanical ability and inventive mind with independent reading and study. In 1912, Jones moved to Hallock, Minnesota, where he worked as a mechanic on a 50,000-acre (200 km2) farm. After service with the U.S. Army in World War I, Jones returned to Hallock; while employed as a mechanic, Jones taught himself electronics and built a transmitter for the town's new radio station. He also invented a device to combine sound with motion pictures. This attracted the attention of Joseph A. Numero of Minneapolis, Minnesota, who hired Jones in 1930 to improve the sound equipment made by his firm, Cinema Supplies Inc.

Even more astounding was that this Black man was self taught, no benefit of the ivy league education that Willis received.

So the fact remains that a certain type of air conditioning was in fact created by a Black man.
Now we can trample your rubbish concerning the traffic light or any other invention.

I have never been disproved when I've made the statement that Black people have invented, improved or contributed to every scientific, medical and technological field in the United States.
So the question to ask the resident racists is this one; would you be willing and able to comfortably live and survive without the technological advancement and inventions of Black people?

Last edited:

Air Conditioning:
Willis Carrier's patents and inventions were all confined to the internal environments of buildings only!!!
He had absolutely no patents, designs or offered any equipment that was not designed for controlling the environment of static structures.

Frederick McKinley Jones
Around 1935, Jones designed a portable air-cooling unit for trucks carrying perishable food, and received a patent for it on July 12, 1940.
Portable cooling units designed by Jones were especially important during World War II, preserving blood, medicine, and food for use at army hospitals and on open battlefields.

So, for those who are intellectually honest (that excludes you) the facts are this.

Jones left school after grade six and left the rectory to return to Cincinnati at age eleven, where he got a job first as a cleaning boy and by age fourteen he was working as an automobile mechanic. He boosted his natural mechanical ability and inventive mind with independent reading and study. In 1912, Jones moved to Hallock, Minnesota, where he worked as a mechanic on a 50,000-acre (200 km2) farm. After service with the U.S. Army in World War I, Jones returned to Hallock; while employed as a mechanic, Jones taught himself electronics and built a transmitter for the town's new radio station. He also invented a device to combine sound with motion pictures. This attracted the attention of Joseph A. Numero of Minneapolis, Minnesota, who hired Jones in 1930 to improve the sound equipment made by his firm, Cinema Supplies Inc.

Even more astounding was that this Black man was self taught, no benefit of the ivy league education that Willis received.

So the fact remains that a certain type of air conditioning was in fact created by a Black man.
Now we can trample your rubbish concerning the traffic light or any other invention.

However how about posting some links to your claims????
You're going to have to do a hell of a lot better than that. Blacks have achieved almost nothing.

Air Conditioning:

Frederick McKinley Jones

I'm going to repeat myself this one time because it's obvious you didn't read the posts where I debunked the negro inventor lies and it's worth repeating myself to embarrass you in public...again.. .
Now read this carefully;

You say;

Frederick McKinley Jones

I've proven that is a lie three times already. This will be the fourth and final.

Refrigerated Truck
Frederick Jones (with Joseph Numero) in 1938? No
Refrigerated ships and railcars had been moving perishables across oceans and continents even before Jones was born. Trucks with mechanically refrigerated cargo spaces appeared on the roads at least as early as the late 1920s. Further development of truck refrigeration was more a process of gradual evolution than radical change.

THEY DID NOT invent anything. It already existed 20 years beforehand. He MAY have made some modifications...but he didn't INVENT the things.

My last post on this topic. Declare victory...call me names..post more lies..I couldn't care less.

"He invented an improved form of the steam engine" YOU BLIND FUCK! Do you see the example sentence?!?!
I could get a patent on a double seated toilet right now and I still would be the inventor of THAT MODEL OF TOILET! Just because Fredrick Jones didn't create the first motor doesn't mean he didn't INVENT other motors! You act like your so smart but you obviously have NO common sense.

•Pinky•

No it's called deflection and denial of facts.

If one man in 1800 used a hammer and pick to open the chest and perform cardiac massage and in 1900 another man used a scalpel to open the chest, who invented the procedure to open the chest to perform heart massage.

The factual answer is that they both did. They used totally different instruments to achieve the same goal.

Now, racists due to their inability to be factually honest would deny this basic statement of fact and state that the guy in 1800 was the inventor of the process to start heart massage, however the intelligent person would state that the guy in 1900 invented another procedure to open the chest to start heart massage.

Some people will use words to state facts, others will use words to attempt to deny facts.
Which one do you think you are dealing with in this thread???

Your slow. Let me explain this I a way you'll easily understand..... if inventions and patents were only considered to be the very first model, we wouldn't have variety to choose from ensuring we have the ability to choose the best or make better models after time passes. Like cameras. You know what a camera is? There's more than just one kind of camera. If people weren't allowed to create different models of variations after the creation of the original camera we'd still be using this.... $ImageUploadedByUSMessageBoard.com1406236499.561252.jpg

The guy who made this....
$ImageUploadedByUSMessageBoard.com1406236642.405083.jpg

Invented THAT camera. It's not the first camera ever made but he's still an inventor. If people couldnt INVENT improved models and get patents on them we couldnt take pictures like this today....
$ImageUploadedByUSMessageBoard.com1406236876.900277.jpg

Makes sense or am I moving too fast for you???

•Pinky•

Last edited:

Air Conditioning:

Frederick McKinley Jones

I'm going to repeat myself this one time because it's obvious you didn't read the posts where I debunked the negro inventor lies and it's worth repeating myself to embarrass you in public...again.. .
Now read this carefully;

You say;

Frederick McKinley Jones

I've proven that is a lie three times already. This will be the fourth and final.

Refrigerated Truck
Frederick Jones (with Joseph Numero) in 1938? No
Refrigerated ships and railcars had been moving perishables across oceans and continents even before Jones was born. Trucks with mechanically refrigerated cargo spaces appeared on the roads at least as early as the late 1920s. Further development of truck refrigeration was more a process of gradual evolution than radical change.

THEY DID NOT invent anything. It already existed 20 years beforehand. He MAY have made some modifications...but he didn't INVENT the things.

My last post on this topic. Declare victory...call me names..post more lies..I couldn't care less.

I called no one names and the U.S. Patent office actually disproves your assertion.
Where is the link that supports the bolded portion or are you simply grasping at straws???

Last edited:

•Pinky•

If one man in 1800 used a hammer and pick to open the chest and perform cardiac massage and in 1900 another man used a scalpel to open the chest, who invented the procedure to open the chest to perform heart massage.

The factual answer is that they both did. They used totally different instruments to achieve the same goal.

Now, racists due to their inability to be factually honest would deny this basic statement of fact and state that the guy in 1800 was the inventor of the process to start heart massage, however the intelligent person would state that the guy in 1900 invented another procedure to open the chest to start heart massage.

Some people will use words to state facts, others will use words to attempt to deny facts.

I just couldn't resist refuting this clumsy dodge.

You invent fictitious people doing imaginary things that never occurred in order to dodge and evade...and somehow in your negro mind that changes history and supports your lies about negro "inventors". :lol:

Negroes did NOT invent the things the little girl alleged...or air conditioners..or refrigerators...It's been cited, proven and resolved ...despite your desperate word games, whining and equivocations. :eusa_boohoo:

Your slow. Let me explain this I a way you'll easily understand..... if inventions and patents were only considered to be the very first model, we wouldn't have variety to choose from ensuring we have the ability to choose the best or make better models after time passes. Like cameras. You know what a camera is? There's more than just one kind of camera. If people weren't allowed to create different models of variations after the creation of the original camera we'd still be using this....View attachment 30844

The guy who made this....
View attachment 30845

Invented THAT camera. It's not the first camera ever made but he's still an inventor. If people couldnt INVENT improved models and get patents on them we couldnt take pictures like this today....
View attachment 30846

Makes sense or am I moving too fast for you???

•Pinky•

No, you are simply being too factual for him.....

•Pinky•

I just couldn't resist refuting this clumsy dodge.

You invent fictitious people doing imaginary things that never occurred in order to dodge and evade...and somehow in your negro mind that changes history and supports your lies about negro "inventors". :lol:

Negroes did NOT invent the things the little girl alleged...or air conditioners..or refrigerators...It's been cited, proven and resolved ...despite your desperate word games, whining and equivocations. :eusa_boohoo:

I used something called an example, your inability to grasp that concept is quite telling...:eusa_whistle:

•Pinky•

Which one do you think you are
dealing with in this thread???

I'm dealing with a group of racists that are in denial and constantly use words to attempt to disprove facts. I've even linked sites that have copies of the actual patents and they're still denying everything.

•Pinky•

You guys try to play word games and invent new definitions in order to keep from looking stupid.
I know you'll never admit you were wrong. Too much ego involved... LMAO..the internet... :lol: :doubt:

The negroes in the little girls OP did NOT invent the things she claims.

invent - definition of invent by The Free Dictionary

in·vent (n-vnt)
tr.v. in·vent·ed, in·vent·ing, in·vents

1. To produce or contrive (something previously unknown) by the use of ingenuity or imagination.
2. To make up; fabricate: invent a likely excuse.
[Latin invenre, invent-, to find : in-, on, upon; see in-2 + venre, to come; see gw- in Indo-European roots.]
in·venti·ble adj.
in·ventor n.

The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition copyright ©2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Updated in 2009. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.

invent (ɪnˈvɛnt)
vb
1. to create or devise (new ideas, machines, etc)
2. to make up (falsehoods); fabricate
[C15: from Latin invenīre to find, come upon, from in-² + venīre to come]
inˈventible inˈventable adj

Collins English Dictionary – Complete and Unabridged © HarperCollins Publishers 1991, 1994, 1998, 2000, 2003

Invent - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary
in·vent
verb \in-ˈvent\

: to create or produce (something useful) for the first time

: to create or make up (something, such as a story) in order to trick people ;)
Full Definition of INVENT
transitive verb
archaic : find, discover
: to devise by thinking : fabricate
: to produce (as something useful) for the first time through the use of the imagination or of ingenious thinking and experiment
— in·ven·tor noun
— in·ven·tress noun

Last edited:

•Pinky•

Which one do you think you are
dealing with in this thread???

I'm dealing with a group of racists that are in denial and constantly use words to attempt to disprove facts. I've even linked sites that have copies of the actual patents and they're still denying everything.

•Pinky•

Like I said, you are wasting your time. You are arguing with 2 racists...pure shit for brains who would deny the sun if a black person said it. They are irrational, ignorant, and have misplaced pride because they live in double wide trailers.

Let's just admit it, blacks couldn't even invest toilet paper, let alone anything else, so without whites, they'd all be still in mud huts like they still live in in Africa.

You used that stupid line before, it just shows how stupid YOU are....

Although paper had been known as a wrapping and padding material in China since the 2nd century BC,[1] the first documented use of toilet paper in human history dates back to the 6th century AD, in early medieval China.[2] In 589 AD the scholar-official Yan Zhitui (531–591) wrote about the use of toilet paper:

"Paper on which there are quotations or commentaries from the Five Classics or the names of sages, I dare not use for toilet purposes".[2]

During the later Tang Dynasty (618–907 AD), an Arab traveller to China in the year 851 AD remarked:

"...they [the Chinese] do not wash themselves with water when they have done their necessities; but they only wipe themselves with paper."

So again, how long have you been wiping your ass with your hand????...:lol: :lol: :eusa_hand:

You guys try to play word games and invent new definitions in order to keep from looking stupid.
I know you'll never admit you were wrong. Too much ego involved... LMAO..the internet... :lol: :doubt:

The negroes in the little girls OP did NOT invent the things she claims.

invent - definition of invent by The Free Dictionary

in·vent (n-vnt)
tr.v. in·vent·ed, in·vent·ing, in·vents

1. To produce or contrive (something previously unknown) by the use of ingenuity or imagination.
2. To make up; fabricate: invent a likely excuse.
[Latin invenre, invent-, to find : in-, on, upon; see in-2 + venre, to come; see gw- in Indo-European roots.]
in·venti·ble adj.
in·ventor n.

The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition copyright ©2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Updated in 2009. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.

invent (ɪnˈvɛnt)
vb
1. to create or devise (new ideas, machines, etc)
2. to make up (falsehoods); fabricate
[C15: from Latin invenīre to find, come upon, from in-² + venīre to come]
inˈventible inˈventable adj

Collins English Dictionary – Complete and Unabridged © HarperCollins Publishers 1991, 1994, 1998, 2000, 2003

Invent - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary
in·vent
verb \in-ˈvent\

: to create or produce (something useful) for the first time

: to create or make up (something, such as a story) in order to trick people ;)
Full Definition of INVENT
transitive verb
archaic : find, discover
: to devise by thinking : fabricate
: to produce (as something useful) for the first time through the use of the imagination or of ingenious thinking and experiment
— in·ven·tor noun
— in·ven·tress noun

Are you really this stupid????..:lol:.:lol:.:lol:.

A man produces a stop light that is unlike any other in existence, although there are other types of stoplights.

That is the perfect example of "invent", yet you claim it isn't and your own links just made you the chump!!!...:lol:.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back