Would blacks be better off without whites?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are you guys trying to prove something to these white racists? :lol:
They dont matter. They need to be proving that Blacks didnt invent pretty much everything. You know how whites like to claim they did things and we find out centuries later it was a lie? They still believe in Columbus day for example. They honestly think white people discovered it when there were people already here. You all know the history where Blacks were not allowed by law to file for patents. These clowns get off playing dumb and blind. The facts are proven by scientists. They wont exist shortly due to recessive genes. Black people will live on no matter what. Our genes are dominant.

Let's start with your (as usual) aversion to facts.

Air Conditioning:
Willis Carrier's patents and inventions were all confined to the internal environments of buildings only!!!
He had absolutely no patents, designs or offered any equipment that was not designed for controlling the environment of static structures.
Willis Carrier - The Invention That Changed The World - 1876-1902

Frederick McKinley Jones
Around 1935, Jones designed a portable air-cooling unit for trucks carrying perishable food, and received a patent for it on July 12, 1940.
Portable cooling units designed by Jones were especially important during World War II, preserving blood, medicine, and food for use at army hospitals and on open battlefields.

So, for those who are intellectually honest (that excludes you) the facts are this.
White Guy invented BUILDING air conditioning.
Black Guy invented PORTABLE air conditioning units.
Frederick McKinley Jones - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jones left school after grade six and left the rectory to return to Cincinnati at age eleven, where he got a job first as a cleaning boy and by age fourteen he was working as an automobile mechanic. He boosted his natural mechanical ability and inventive mind with independent reading and study. In 1912, Jones moved to Hallock, Minnesota, where he worked as a mechanic on a 50,000-acre (200 km2) farm. After service with the U.S. Army in World War I, Jones returned to Hallock; while employed as a mechanic, Jones taught himself electronics and built a transmitter for the town's new radio station. He also invented a device to combine sound with motion pictures. This attracted the attention of Joseph A. Numero of Minneapolis, Minnesota, who hired Jones in 1930 to improve the sound equipment made by his firm, Cinema Supplies Inc.

Even more astounding was that this Black man was self taught, no benefit of the ivy league education that Willis received.

So the fact remains that a certain type of air conditioning was in fact created by a Black man.
Now we can trample your rubbish concerning the traffic light or any other invention.

I have never been disproved when I've made the statement that Black people have invented, improved or contributed to every scientific, medical and technological field in the United States.
So the question to ask the resident racists is this one; would you be willing and able to comfortably live and survive without the technological advancement and inventions of Black people?

Genius needs little education!

No it's called deflection and denial of facts.

If one man in 1800 used a hammer and pick to open the chest and perform cardiac massage and in 1900 another man used a scalpel to open the chest, who invented the procedure to open the chest to perform heart massage.

The factual answer is that they both did. They used totally different instruments to achieve the same goal.

Now, racists due to their inability to be factually honest would deny this basic statement of fact and state that the guy in 1800 was the inventor of the process to start heart massage, however the intelligent person would state that the guy in 1900 invented another procedure to open the chest to start heart massage.

Some people will use words to state facts, others will use words to attempt to deny facts.

Which one do you think you are
dealing with in this thread???

I'm dealing with a group of racists that are in denial and constantly use words to attempt to disprove facts. I've even linked sites that have copies of the actual patents and they're still denying everything.

•Pinky•

..hahahaha..and I've been trying to have a discussion for 5 pages with a negro and a little girl who don't even know or understand the definitions of the words they're using. (see post 438 for definitions of "invent").

I knew something was wrong. :lol:

too funny.

Although, they DO have a point. Your assertions don't hold much water. The patent numbers you posted don't seem to lead anywhere.

That's a problem bucko....and a big one.

You guys try to play word games and invent new definitions in order to keep from looking stupid.
I know you'll never admit you were wrong. Too much ego involved... LMAO..the internet... :lol: :doubt:

The negroes in the little girls OP did NOT invent the things she claims.

invent - definition of invent by The Free Dictionary

in·vent (n-vnt)
tr.v. in·vent·ed, in·vent·ing, in·vents

1. To produce or contrive (something previously unknown) by the use of ingenuity or imagination.
2. To make up; fabricate: invent a likely excuse.
[Latin invenre, invent-, to find : in-, on, upon; see in-2 + venre, to come; see gw- in Indo-European roots.]
in·venti·ble adj.
in·ventor n.

The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition copyright ©2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Updated in 2009. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.

invent (ɪnˈvɛnt)
vb
1. to create or devise (new ideas, machines, etc)
2. to make up (falsehoods); fabricate
[C15: from Latin invenīre to find, come upon, from in-² + venīre to come]
inˈventible inˈventable adj

Collins English Dictionary – Complete and Unabridged © HarperCollins Publishers 1991, 1994, 1998, 2000, 2003

Invent - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary
in·vent
verb \in-ˈvent\

: to create or produce (something useful) for the first time

: to create or make up (something, such as a story) in order to trick people ;)
Full Definition of INVENT
transitive verb
archaic : find, discover
: to devise by thinking : fabricate
: to produce (as something useful) for the first time through the use of the imagination or of ingenious thinking and experiment
— in·ven·tor noun
— in·ven·tress noun

Are you really this stupid????..:lol:.:lol:.:lol:.

1. To produce or contrive (something previously unknown) by the use of ingenuity or imagination.

A man produces a stop light that is unlike any other in existence, although there are other types of stoplights.

That is the perfect example of "invent", yet you claim it isn't and your own links just made you the chump!!!...:lol:.:lol:

:eusa_shhh: Negro word games don't work on humans.

It doesn't say "unlike" it says PREVIOUSLY UNKNOWN, negro...Do you want me to get the dictionary again? I can explain it to you but I can't make you understand.
Tell ya what negro, you go look up the definitions of "unknown" and "unlike". That way you'll remember them. If I do it you'll just say "nuh uh. you're a racist" :lol:

Compare and contrast them and you'll see how ridiculous your persistent evasions are to humans.

But for now, since obviously you can't keep pace with the discussion or make a meaningful, coherent contribution, perhaps you should just excuse yourself from it.

I am not going to continue to talk with somebody who has no logical point to make, and doesn't stand for anything other than the sake of argument.

At this point, it's clear you do not possess the necessary intellect for me to bother continuing the discussion anyway.
:lol:

..hahahaha..and I've been trying to have a discussion for 5 pages with a negro and a little girl who don't even know or understand the definitions of the words they're using. (see post 438 for definitions of "invent").

I knew something was wrong. :lol:

too funny.

Although, they DO have a point. Your assertions don't hold much water. The patent numbers you posted don't seem to lead anywhere.

That's a problem bucko....and a big one.

bullshit..bucko

Denial

•Pinky•

They dont matter. They need to be proving that Blacks didnt invent pretty much everything. You know how whites like to claim they did things and we find out centuries later it was a lie? They still believe in Columbus day for example. They honestly think white people discovered it when there were people already here. You all know the history where Blacks were not allowed by law to file for patents. These clowns get off playing dumb and blind. The facts are proven by scientists. They wont exist shortly due to recessive genes. Black people will live on no matter what. Our genes are dominant.

We don't need to prove that blacks didn't invent much, if anything, of note, because it's a fact that they didn't invent squat. Fake lists don't change that, or can you prove that blacks actually invented something of note? No? That's what we thought.

The fact is, thinking is an alien concept to you. If you are stupid enough to believe that Black people invented nothing and "fake list".:cuckoo: :cuckoo: are being passed around like school cheat sheets why should I waste my time pointing out your idiocy to you.

There's a reason why guys like you are working at the car wash...you aren't bright enough to realize why.

Last edited:

We don't need to prove that blacks didn't invent much, if anything, of note, because it's a fact that they didn't invent squat. Fake lists don't change that, or can you prove that blacks actually invented something of note? No? That's what we thought.

Actually you do. If you cant do that then you are about as significant as lice droppings. Your made up facts about who invented what are not credible. White people claimed Columbus discovered america, Europe was where man first started, and Egyptians were white. How can I trust your sources with all the lies?

Whenever blacks complain about whites, you should ask yourself two questions.

Would blacks in the United States be better off if all the whites left?

Would whites in the United States be better off if all the blacks left?

Blacks would be better off forgetting they are black and concentrate on the content of their character...like MLK said. Same thing for whites and yellows and browns and whatever other combination whiners can dream up.

"He invented an improved form of the steam engine" YOU BLIND FUCK! Do you see the example sentence?!?!

I could get a patent on a double seated toilet right now and I still would be the inventor of THAT MODEL OF TOILET! Just because Fredrick Jones didn't create the first motor doesn't mean he didn't INVENT other motors! You act like your so smart but you obviously have NO common sense.

•Pinky•

No it's called deflection and denial of facts.

If one man in 1800 used a hammer and pick to open the chest and perform cardiac massage and in 1900 another man used a scalpel to open the chest, who invented the procedure to open the chest to perform heart massage.

The factual answer is that they both did. They used totally different instruments to achieve the same goal.

Now, racists due to their inability to be factually honest would deny this basic statement of fact and state that the guy in 1800 was the inventor of the process to start heart massage, however the intelligent person would state that the guy in 1900 invented another procedure to open the chest to start heart massage.

Some people will use words to state facts, others will use words to attempt to deny facts.

Which one do you think you are
dealing with in this thread???

I'm dealing with a group of racists that are in denial and constantly use words to attempt to disprove facts. I've even linked sites that have copies of the actual patents and they're still denying everything.

•Pinky•

so pinky,

if you are being oppressed so much by the cave apes, why don't you and your ilk immigrate to Africa where there are few cave apes to oppress you and build that paradise you say you built for the cave apes without cave ape interference?

I'm sure the Africans would welcome your whiney asses with open arms.

Blacks would be better off forgetting they are black and concentrate on the content of their character...like MLK said. Same thing for whites and yellows and browns and whatever other combination whiners can dream up.

I take too much pride in being Black to do something dumb like that. MLK never said to forget we were Black. Do you have a link for that?

I take too much pride in being Black to do something dumb like that. MLK never said to forget we were Black. Do you have a link for that?

why should you be proud of being black?

why should you be proud of being black?

Despite racism and genocide against Black people I am still here, Black, and financially independent. We are strong people. What do white people have to be proud of?

"I look to a day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character"

That day is here....IF you place content over color....get busy.

"I look to a day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character"

That day is here....IF you place content over color....get busy.

Where does he say to forget you are Black? I think you are misinterpreting his comment. He means that when it comes to making a judgement about someone color should be a non issue. How you got "forget you are Black" out of that is baffling. I disagree that day is here. I still see racism institutionalized in this country.

I still see racism institutionalized in this country.

Institutional racism has become the alibi du jour for the persistence of black inferior academic performance, poverty, and crime.

Proof of institutional racism does not consist of evidence that blacks have been discriminated against on the basis of race alone. It consists of different outcomes that happen because of what correlates with race.

When blacks are more likely to be expelled from school this is seen as the result of institutional racism, rather than the fact that black students are more likely to be unruly, and even dangerous.

The same is said of the fact that blacks are much more likely than whites and Asians to be in prison. Somehow it does not matter that blacks are much more likely to be criminals.

If a company hires few or no blacks this is proof of institutional racism, even when it can be easily demonstrated that the blacks who applied for jobs were in many obvious ways less qualified than the whites and Asians who got jobs.

I still see racism institutionalized in this country.

Institutional racism has become the alibi du jour for the persistence of black inferior academic performance, poverty, and crime.

Proof of institutional racism does not consist of evidence that blacks have been discriminated against on the basis of race alone. It consists of different outcomes that happen because of what correlates with race.

When blacks are more likely to be expelled from school this is seen as the result of institutional racism, rather than the fact that black students are more likely to be unruly, and even dangerous.

The same is said of the fact that blacks are much more likely than whites and Asians to be in prison. Somehow it does not matter that blacks are much more likely to be criminals.

If a company hires few or no blacks this is proof of institutional racism, even when it can be easily demonstrated that the blacks who applied for jobs were in many obvious ways less qualified than the whites and Asians who got jobs.

You talked yourself into several logic loops at once trying to appear rational. You are probably dizzy after that. Everything you listed is a result of institutionalized racism. These sentences in particular are basically circular logic and quite puerile to be frank.

2 observations

1. Yes there is proof of racism due to color. See the study on people getting called backs for job interviews with traditionally Black sounding names vs white sounding names with the same qualifications.

Employers' Replies to Racial Names

2. Discrimination because of what correlates with race is racism. You cant be that dumb to actually type that and think no one would notice.

You talked yourself into several logic loops at once trying to appear rational. You are probably dizzy after that. Everything you listed is a result of institutionalized racism.

The pot calling the kettle black. That's funny.

Look, just because you make an accusation that his explanation is circular and every point he made supports the bogus notion of institutional racism, a mere statement doesn't make an argument.

If I claim that that moon is made of green cheese, and do so with the voice of James Earl Jones or John Houseman, no matter how great my pronouncement sounds it's all empty calories because I haven't demonstrated what I announced.

You present no argument, no evidence, nothing, all you've done is made a declaration.

1. Yes there is proof of racism due to color

Two points. The first empirical and the second philosophic.

1.) Racism in the employment market which resulted in wage disparity pretty much ended back in the mid-70s and has not resurfaced since then.

The analyses of the General Social Survey data from 1974 to 2000 replicate earlier findings from the National Longitudinal Survey of Youth that racial disparity in earnings disappears once cognitive ability is controlled for. The results are robust across many alternative specifications, and further show that blacks receive significantly greater returns to their cognitive ability than nonblacks. The trend data show that there was no sign of racial discrimination in the United States as early as 1970s. The analyses call into question the necessity of and justification for preferential treatment of ethnic minorities.​

2.) What you call racism other people call freedom of association. Employers are having their human rights attacked and being forced to associate with employees that they'd prefer not to associate with.

The better solution is for other employers who have different preferences to hire the qualified people that the discriminating employers pass over and to put the discriminating employers out of business if they are indeed passing over better qualified employees due to their race.

A person's name on a resume has signaling value about the employee. If employers are hiring black men with names like John Smith and passing over black men with very ghetto black names, this isn't a sign of racism, it's a sign of something else, something cultural about a particular black sub-culture. It's quite likely that the parents of the black men who were given names like John Smith believed that their children should integrate more into mainstream society and so on and so on and that these black male applicants are better fits for the employer's business culture. That's not racism, that's a judgement being made based on culture.

Last edited:
You talked yourself into several logic loops at once trying to appear rational. You are probably dizzy after that. Everything you listed is a result of institutionalized racism.

The pot calling the kettle black. That's funny.

Look, just because you make an accusation that his explanation is circular and every point he made supports the bogus notion of institutional racism, a mere statement doesn't make an argument.

If I claim that that moon is made of green cheese, and do so with the voice of James Earl Jones or John Houseman, no matter how great my pronouncement sounds it's all empty calories because I haven't demonstrated what I announced.

You present no argument, no evidence, nothing, all you've done is made a declaration.

1. Yes there is proof of racism due to color

Two points. The first empirical and the second philosophic.

1.) Racism in the employment market which resulted in wage disparity pretty much ended back in the mid-70s and has not resurfaced since then.

The analyses of the General Social Survey data from 1974 to 2000 replicate earlier findings from the National Longitudinal Survey of Youth that racial disparity in earnings disappears once cognitive ability is controlled for. The results are robust across many alternative specifications, and further show that blacks receive significantly greater returns to their cognitive ability than nonblacks. The trend data show that there was no sign of racial discrimination in the United States as early as 1970s. The analyses call into question the necessity of and justification for preferential treatment of ethnic minorities.​

2.) What you call racism other people call freedom of association. Employers are having their human rights attacked and being forced to associate with employees that they'd prefer not to associate with.

The better solution is for other employers who have different preferences to hire the qualified people that the discriminating employers pass over and to put the discriminating employers out of business if they are indeed passing over better qualified employees due to their race.

A person's name on a resume has signaling value about the employee. If employers are hiring black men with names like John Smith and passing over black men with very ghetto black names, this isn't a sign of racism, it's a sign of something else, something cultural ab out a particular black sub-culture. It's quite likely that the parent of the black men who were given names like John Smith believed that their children should integrate more into mainstream society and so on and so on and that these black male applicants are better fits for the employer's business culture. That's non racism, that's a judgement being made based on culture.

You say I present no evidence. How did you skip over the link I posted? It was a study with no real people dummy. Go play in the sand box kid. Read the link. Think about your post and try again.

You say I present no evidence. How did you skip over the link I posted? It was a study with no real people dummy. Go play in the sand box kid. Read the link. Think about your post and try again.

I'm sorry that I didn't make myself clear when I stated that you didn't present evidence or argument. Let me correct my error. You didn't present evidence or argument in the first part of your response in which you were focused on your claim of circular arguments. The link you provided didn't pertain to the first part of your comment.

2. Discrimination because of what correlates with race is racism. You cant be that dumb to actually type that and think no one would notice.

This point needs to be isolated and hooted down because it is so damn ridiculous.

Factor A. Factor B correlates with Factor A. Therefore Factor B is the same as Factor A.

That's insane.

Blacks tend to have lower education levels than whites. Hiring based on education level, by your standards, is racism.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back