Would Heather be alive today?

Blame the victim.........cool.

He never blamed the victim, asshat
funny when i see people reply to those i've ignored. :)

some people you just can't reach. which is they way they want it. now i've got "civil war" in my head (gnr version)

since they can't be reached, any reply is wasted time. (moved onto the eagles, you see)
You can't reach them because you don't take the time to understand the premise of the op. We are not hugging the kkk...we are suggesting to ignore them...just as Susan tells us to ignore the n Koreans.
not sure your point here.

i say just ignore the people being what comes off as intentionally stupid or in 100% attack mode.

Gee if only people were not confrontational ....
I'm confrontational in this board every day. Am I subject to public execution for it?
How bout you? Or Rderp? Or Black flag? Or CrusaderFrank?

We're all confrontational about politics. Are we all on a hit list somewhere for it?

Things keep going over your head. Now think hard, she made a conscious descion to attend a protest and counter protest along with others, evidently things got out of hand and there are questions as to who started what but the end result was things got ugly and while it's sad some idiot took it to the next level and Heather was killed.

She went to confront the group, she made that choice, a poor choice. We teach our children every day, their choices have consequences, they may be good consequences or they may end up bad so think hard before making those choices. We call it red lights, stop and think before proceeding.
Unreal

You do a pretty good job of mixing conservative beliefs with a dose of stupidity tho.
I'd say your working the same game.

Wrong. What she was doing is absolutely relevant. Coupled with her motive in doing it. Not one of you so far can even point the Victim out in a single video clip or photo. So blindly running to exhonerate something you've never even seen is foolish.
you have no right to murder anyone! you got that?

So you think all the far left drones that chat for dead cops are wrong?

Please show where you have condemned them!
What is chatting for dead cops exactly?

Far left freedom speech as they support far left terror groups.

Video Shows Protesters Chanting for "Dead Cops"

Do keep up!
Oh, chant, they were saying things, man, how violent.

Yes I know it is the last bastion of far leftism when they are loosing an argument and have nothing else!

The facts are simple. She was murdered by an individual with a car. What she was doing is irrelevant. Where she was at is irrelevant.

It was her right to stand up for her beliefs. It was not his right to execute her for it.
YOU damage the conservative cause by trying to make excuses for her murder. A REAL CONSERVATIVE believes individuals are responsible for their own actions. Stand on those principles now when it matters and call it what it is, cold blooded murder. Only one person is responsible for that murder and it is not the victim.

a REAL conservative?

What the fuck do you know about 'Real conservatism'? What makes your conservatism real? Why do you get to define conservatism? Who the fuck are you? some asshole on the internet, just like me. you don't get to define shit.

Heather Heyes was an imbecile. Most people are, they're ignorant and easily mislead by the MSM. She was an uneducated fat cow, living on a teat at 32 and unemployed. Childless.

She was a loser. There's an old saying.

"He that lieth down with dogs shall rise up with fleas."

Let's review the video;

As you can clearly see, the peaceful Antifa protesters charge at the back of his car after he's plowed into them. Not very bright. But if you look closely, you can see that they're carrying bats, pipes and other weapons. They proceed to smash the back of his window. Kind of an odd reaction. One would imagine that such peaceful protesters would not be carrying such weapons, let alone have the peace of mind to attack his car like mindless zombies.

Peaceful protesters my ass. These Antifa Fucks came to trample upon the right to peaceful protest of the people protesting the tearing down of the confederate monument. They came to smash face just like some of those far-right groups did.

Let's not pretend these fucks carrying pipes and bats came there for a peaceful protest as the MSM tells you. Don't be heather heyes. Read between the MSM lies.

I'll never try to justify anything of the sort, the fuckers that were involved should burn for this.

But let's be honest here, this was a mob event, and when a mob is allowed to run rampant, anything can happen.

Unless the entire event with both sides being condemned, the next skirmish is likely to be filled with bullets.

Wrong. What she was doing is absolutely relevant. Coupled with her motive in doing it. Not one of you so far can even point the Victim out in a single video clip or photo. So blindly running to exhonerate something you've never even seen is foolish.

People like you are why I left the Republican Party ten years ago

Seems to me standing in the middle of the street is more likely suicide than murder.

you have no right to murder anyone! you got that?

Do keep up!

Yes I know it is the last bastion of far leftism when they are loosing an argument and have nothing else!

I just ask what chatting a cop was hon.

The facts are simple. She was murdered by an individual with a car. What she was doing is irrelevant. Where she was at is irrelevant.

It was her right to stand up for her beliefs. It was not his right to execute her for it.
YOU damage the conservative cause by trying to make excuses for her murder. A REAL CONSERVATIVE believes individuals are responsible for their own actions. Stand on those principles now when it matters and call it what it is, cold blooded murder. Only one person is responsible for that murder and it is not the victim.

a REAL conservative?

What the fuck do you know about 'Real conservatism'? What makes your conservatism real? Why do you get to define conservatism? Who the fuck are you? some asshole on the internet, just like me. you don't get to define shit.

Heather Heyes was an imbecile. Most people are, they're ignorant and easily mislead by the MSM. She was an uneducated fat cow, living on a teat at 32 and unemployed. Childless.

Let's review the video;

As you can clearly see, the peaceful Antifa protesters charge at the back of his car after he's plowed into them. Not very bright. But if you look closely, you can see that they're carrying bats, pipes and other weapons. They proceed to smash the back of his window. Kind of an odd reaction. One would imagine that such peaceful protesters would not be carrying such weapons, let alone have the peace of mind to attack his car like mindless zombies.

Peaceful protesters my ass. These Antifa Fucks came to trample upon the right to peaceful protest of the people protesting the tearing down of the confederate monument. They came to smash face just like some of those far-right groups did.

Let's not pretend these fucks carrying pipes and bats came there for a peaceful protest as the MSM tells you. Don't be heather heyes. Read between the MSM lies.

I didn't call the protesters peaceful. I said she had a constitutional right to peacefully protest. I've seen no evidence of her being violent or assaulting anyone. If you have feel free to provide evidence of her acting unlawfully.
Otherwise kiss my ass & take a remedial reading comprehension class.

Can I borrow some tinfoil hat?
Then go ahead hotshot. Point her out. You have more than a half dozen videos from virtually every angle. And countless photos as well. Point the Victim out to us... Don't worry we'll wait...

A murder victim is now guilty until proven innocent?
No one has proven she was murdered, in fact no video shows her being hit specifically.

Do keep up!

Yes we know you far left drones have nothing!

Keep supporting ISIS and the far left terrorists!

Do keep up!

As long as ya have labels for everyone darling. By the way, your nation is supporting ISIS, al Qaida and al Nusra in Syria; just so ya know. Your tax dollars at work.

Do keep up!

As long as ya have labels for everyone darling.

Says the far left drone and their irony filled comments!

Answer the question you stupid fuck, what was Kate protesting? Your silly image only reveals you know it was a stupid response
What fucking difference does it make you stupid fucking hypocrite?

Remember all those threads about women being accosted at Trump events you posted in? I do. I also remember your position. Back then you weren't saying the women shouldn't have been there...

You're a two faced twat and people like you give conservatives a bad name.

Now you're just making shit up you tired old fuck,
Nope. I caught you red handed. Busted your fakness for what it is ya hypocrite. Don't feel bad, half of this board is just like you.

Prove it LOL You're pulling shit out ya your ass, flinging it and hoping it sticks.

You're building strawmen old man, you need to stop
Prove it? Anyone who's been active on this board any about of time knows about the threads pre election when pro trump people were accosted or assaulted from everything between eggs being thrown to physical alterations. Quite a few of them women.
NEVER ONCE did you or any other rightie say "well they shouldn't have been there"
Every one of you, me included their right to be there & express themselves.

But now? Nope, and that's where they hypocrisy and fake conservatism is exposed.

You are not important enough for me to spend hours digging through old shit to prove you the hypocrite you are. No one on this site is that important.
I have a brain & a memory and that's all that really matters.

Well your problem is I never gave two shits about those women, I was skeptical of their claims and all the sudden they simply vanished once whoever was behind it realized there was no traction being gained.

So you could search until the cows come home and it would be fruitless

As long as ya have labels for everyone darling.

Says the far left drone and their irony filled comments!
Have a lvoely day Kooshkoosh.

a REAL conservative?

Let's review the video;

lets also not pretend all went there for violence, but they should have known it would be there. being responsible means she's responsible for the situations she puts herself in. but she didn't deserve to die, no one does in these situations usually.

if i heard these (2) groups somehow got a permit to protest in the same place at the same time, it's my choice to go or not go. everyone knew it was coming. it's like going to a rumble and hoping to be a spectator. seldom happens.

again, she didn't deserve to die for speaking her mind. neither side does. however, it's an unfortunate byproduct of the society we are busy building far too quickly.

would they white nationalist assholes have come out if anti-fa had not stopped dozens of "valid" marches for beliefs NOT held by "anti-fa"? would they come out if we lived in a time of compromise and respect to each other? they never have in such times before.

did they create these times or do they just thrive in these times? both sides are thriving now - and both sides are full of shit and both sides need to cut it out.

to let one side slide a "correct in their anger" is to only call out the assholes even more because it's simply not possible to do what anti-fa does and not get the reactions they are in fact getting.

if in the end the act of the driver was intentional, then he needs to be put on trial and run through the same process as anyone else committing such a crime will go through and let the courts, not the people, decide his fate.

"we the people" are not a court of law but we sure do act like it a lot.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back