Would Heather be alive today?

The facts are simple. She was murdered by an individual with a car. What she was doing is irrelevant. Where she was at is irrelevant.

It was her right to stand up for her beliefs. It was not his right to execute her for it.
YOU damage the conservative cause by trying to make excuses for her murder. A REAL CONSERVATIVE believes individuals are responsible for their own actions. Stand on those principles now when it matters and call it what it is, cold blooded murder. Only one person is responsible for that murder and it is not the victim.

a REAL conservative?

What the fuck do you know about 'Real conservatism'? What makes your conservatism real? Why do you get to define conservatism? Who the fuck are you? some asshole on the internet, just like me. you don't get to define shit.

Heather Heyes was an imbecile. Most people are, they're ignorant and easily mislead by the MSM. She was an uneducated fat cow, living on a teat at 32 and unemployed. Childless.

She was a loser. There's an old saying.

"He that lieth down with dogs shall rise up with fleas."

Let's review the video;

As you can clearly see, the peaceful Antifa protesters charge at the back of his car after he's plowed into them. Not very bright. But if you look closely, you can see that they're carrying bats, pipes and other weapons. They proceed to smash the back of his window. Kind of an odd reaction. One would imagine that such peaceful protesters would not be carrying such weapons, let alone have the peace of mind to attack his car like mindless zombies.

Peaceful protesters my ass. These Antifa Fucks came to trample upon the right to peaceful protest of the people protesting the tearing down of the confederate monument. They came to smash face just like some of those far-right groups did.

Let's not pretend these fucks carrying pipes and bats came there for a peaceful protest as the MSM tells you. Don't be heather heyes. Read between the MSM lies.

lets also not pretend all went there for violence, but they should have known it would be there. being responsible means she's responsible for the situations she puts herself in. but she didn't deserve to die, no one does in these situations usually.

if i heard these (2) groups somehow got a permit to protest in the same place at the same time, it's my choice to go or not go. everyone knew it was coming. it's like going to a rumble and hoping to be a spectator. seldom happens.

this isn't to say she deserved to die. so few do in these situations but it's an unfortunate byproduct of the society we are busy building far too quickly.

would they white nationalist assholes have come out if anti-fa had not stopped dozens of "valid" marches for beliefs NOT held by "anti-fa"? would they come out if we lived in a time of compromise and respect to each other? they never have in such times before.

did they create these times or do they just thrive in these times? both sides are thriving now - and both sides are full of shit and both sides need to cut it out.

to let one side slide a "correct in their anger" is to only call out the assholes even more because it's simply not possible to do what anti-fa does and not get the reactions they are in fact getting.

if in the end the act of the driver was intentional, then he needs to be put on trial and run through the same process as anyone else committing such a crime will go through and let the courts, not the people, decide his fate.

"we the people" are not a court of law but we sure do act like it a lot.

Yes when two extreme groups are going to be in the same area and both are armed with weapons and chemical sprays, you know it is not going to be peaceful. The far left has shown they believe violence and riots is peaceful protesting!

I'm just delighted that the rest of the world got to see america as it really is.

There is obviously some semblance of Nazism and Bolshevism alive and well in the USA today still.

Yes.

The facts are simple. She was murdered by an individual with a car. What she was doing is irrelevant. Where she was at is irrelevant.

It was her right to stand up for her beliefs. It was not his right to execute her for it.
YOU damage the conservative cause by trying to make excuses for her murder. A REAL CONSERVATIVE believes individuals are responsible for their own actions. Stand on those principles now when it matters and call it what it is, cold blooded murder. Only one person is responsible for that murder and it is not the victim.

a REAL conservative?

What the fuck do you know about 'Real conservatism'? What makes your conservatism real? Why do you get to define conservatism? Who the fuck are you? some asshole on the internet, just like me. you don't get to define shit.

Heather Heyes was an imbecile. Most people are, they're ignorant and easily mislead by the MSM. She was an uneducated fat cow, living on a teat at 32 and unemployed. Childless.

Let's review the video;

As you can clearly see, the peaceful Antifa protesters charge at the back of his car after he's plowed into them. Not very bright. But if you look closely, you can see that they're carrying bats, pipes and other weapons. They proceed to smash the back of his window. Kind of an odd reaction. One would imagine that such peaceful protesters would not be carrying such weapons, let alone have the peace of mind to attack his car like mindless zombies.

Peaceful protesters my ass. These Antifa Fucks came to trample upon the right to peaceful protest of the people protesting the tearing down of the confederate monument. They came to smash face just like some of those far-right groups did.

Let's not pretend these fucks carrying pipes and bats came there for a peaceful protest as the MSM tells you. Don't be heather heyes. Read between the MSM lies.

lets also not pretend all went there for violence, but they should have known it would be there. being responsible means she's responsible for the situations she puts herself in. but she didn't deserve to die, no one does in these situations usually.

if i heard these (2) groups somehow got a permit to protest in the same place at the same time, it's my choice to go or not go. everyone knew it was coming. it's like going to a rumble and hoping to be a spectator. seldom happens.

this isn't to say she deserved to die. so few do in these situations but it's an unfortunate byproduct of the society we are busy building far too quickly.

would they white nationalist assholes have come out if anti-fa had not stopped dozens of "valid" marches for beliefs NOT held by "anti-fa"? would they come out if we lived in a time of compromise and respect to each other? they never have in such times before.

did they create these times or do they just thrive in these times? both sides are thriving now - and both sides are full of shit and both sides need to cut it out.

to let one side slide a "correct in their anger" is to only call out the assholes even more because it's simply not possible to do what anti-fa does and not get the reactions they are in fact getting.

if in the end the act of the driver was intentional, then he needs to be put on trial and run through the same process as anyone else committing such a crime will go through and let the courts, not the people, decide his fate.

Yes when two extreme groups are going to be in the same area and both are armed with weapons and chemical sprays, you know it is not going to be peaceful. The far left has shown they believe violence and riots is peaceful protesting!

the unasked question i continue to not see is -

how did both get a permit for this on the same day at the same place? who in their right mind would allow that? i've heard both had permits but have not followed up - so if not, oops my bad. :)

Better yet, see who got the permits

a REAL conservative?

Let's review the video;

I'm just delighted that the rest of the world got to see america as it really is.

See how the far left wants the world to see America? ISIS and the far left has the same goals.

Far Left and Far Right both have their heads far up their own wazoo's.

Meanwhile, under the cover of chaos, corporatists loot society.

a REAL conservative?

Let's review the video;

There is obviously some semblance of Nazism and Bolshevism alive and well in the USA today still.

Yes.

Let it shine.

a REAL conservative?

Let's review the video;

See how the far left wants the world to see America? ISIS and the far left has the same goals.

America is funding ISIS in Syria son.

Yes I am sure you far left drones believe that!

We finally know what Hillary Clinton knew all along – Saudi Arabia is funding Isis

a REAL conservative?

Let's review the video;

how did both get a permit for this on the same day at the same place? who in their right mind would allow that? i've heard both had permits but have not followed up - so if not, oops my bad. :)

Well they could not deny the protesters of the far left as they would have shown up anyway and caused riots and accused the local politicians of being Nazi sympathizers.

Then again it is under the control of the far left, so what did you expect?

Michael Signer - Wikipedia

a REAL conservative?

Let's review the video;

Yes.

Same in Europe as the nations there are predominantly white!

This is not what America really is. It's a handful of assholes acting out who the media lavishes with attention 24/7

Actually this is what this nation was founded upon; white supremacy. Genocided onto land and slavery. That's the history, it just is If you wish to argue that's all behind us, that's another thing. But of course, last weekend, mass incarceration, and the state's lingering ability to murder unarmed black folk in the streets argue against that.

a REAL conservative?

Let's review the video;

Yes.

Where do you think the virus came from.

a REAL conservative?

Let's review the video;

Well they could not deny the protesters of the far left as they would have shown up anyway and caused riots and accused the local politicians of being Nazi sympathizers.

they didn't have to deny it - just give it for a different day. they want respect for their views, give it, not give in.

Yes.

Where do you think the virus came from.

From far left drones like you!

How does it feel to live in EU Whiteville?

a REAL conservative?

Let's review the video;

they didn't have to deny it - just give it for a different day. they want respect for their views, give it, not give in.

Again the far left would not stand for that! They would have shown up anyway.

The facts are simple. She was murdered by an individual with a car
That's not a FACT.
Why do you think thats funny gramps?

People die without murder. This has not been proven to be a murder. May just as likely been an accident caused by a guy in a car being attacked by an angry mob.

You're entitled to an opinion, but it has not been proven to be MURDER.

I hope the investigation is not rushed and they do a very thorough job. I would like to know how the driver got to that street. Did he decide to take that route on his own or was routed in that direction by authorities.

Again the far left would not stand for that! They would have shown up anyway.
agreed but no sense in rubber stamping their idiocy.

Forum List

Back