would illegal immigrants be separated from their from their kids if they were America citizens ?

Wow... just wow.

I wish people spent as much time watching the news and studying what is going on, as they do coming to this forum and just posting off the top of their head.
name a major news outlet reporting that people are not being allowed to apply for asylum at legal points of entry .

if America is such a hateful and racist place why are they coming anyway ??? why dont they stay in their own wonderful non racist country ??

You know what! Spot on! So if they are willing to grab only what they can carry, and take their kid and WALK thousands of miles through the desert and through one of the most dangerous countries in the world, Mexico, then imagine how fucking horrible and dangerous their life must be in their home country.

Fucking stop for just a second and think about that.

How bad would you life have to be for you to grab only what you can carry and do the same?

Have them come in legally, I’m good with that.

Wow... just wow.

I wish people spent as much time watching the news and studying what is going on, as they do coming to this forum and just posting off the top of their head.
just like a left wing nazi you want to silence the differing opinions .....

if America is such a hateful and racist place why are they coming anyway ??? why dont they stay in their own wonderful non racist country ??

You know what! Spot on! So if they are willing to grab only what they can carry, and take their kid and WALK thousands of miles through the desert and through one of the most dangerous countries in the world, Mexico, then imagine how fucking horrible and dangerous their life must be in their home country.

How bad would you life have to be for you to grab only what you can carry and do the same?

Fuck it!
Why should wetbacks be the only group allowed to share the checking accounts of good Americans?
Let’s fly jets around the world and round up all the desperate, starving humans and drop them in the laps of America’s Best. Fuck it....Whatta ya say?

maybe you are right ! maybe we should invade there corrupt countries and set up a western European democracy !

Wow... just wow.

name a major news outlet reporting that people are not being allowed to apply for asylum at legal points of entry .

Go to Google and put in the search bar, "Border agents stopping immigrants from seeking asylum." Then pick whatever news agency you trust. I'm not going to keep posting one after another for you just to say it is a Liberal source you don't trust.

Fuck it!
Why should wetbacks be the only group allowed to share the checking accounts of good Americans?
Let’s fly jets around the world and round up all the desperate, starving humans and drop them in the laps of America’s Best. Fuck it....Whatta ya say?

"wetbacks" Good to see you show how you can have an objective view.

Fuck it!

Yep, FILTHY WETBACKS.
Now pretend what I said made no sense to you in typical LefTard fashion.

would DSS allow you to place your child in danger by dragging them across deserts and exposing them to the elements,drug smugglers,,human traffickers ect ?? the answer is not no but HELL NO !
THE TRUTH IS THESE CHILDREN ARE BEING TEMPORARILY SEPARATED UNTIL PARENTAL VERIFICATION CAN BE PROVEN !! AND 90% OF THE TIME IT IS BULLSHIT !! MEANING THAT THE VAST MAJORITY ARE NOT THE PARENTS !
Can you write that again when you've calmed down?

Fuck it!

“Fuck it!
Let’s fly jets around the world and round up all the desperate, starving humans and drop them in the laps of America’s Best. Fuck it....Whatta ya say?”

would DSS allow you to place your child in danger by dragging them across deserts and exposing them to the elements,drug smugglers,,human traffickers ect ?? the answer is not no but HELL NO !

If an American citizen was charged with a MISDEMEANOR, no they wouldn't have their kids taken from them. The kids would be put with a relative until the person got bailed out of jail in a day or two.

Two points.

There are parents in this country not charged with a crime that the state will come in and take their children and keep them separated until the state investigates,

Second, taking kids through a desert in the summer with a hired coyote leading the way is child endangerment as many lose their lives making this crossing.

So much for "Christianity" when parents cannot take their kids along when they are fleeing poverty and dire straits, including threats to their children's lives. Refugees take their kids along, same as you and me.
whats wrong with coming in at the points of entry the legal way ?

Trump has ordered Border security at the "legal points of entry" to stand on the border and NOT allow immigrants to step on U.S. soil so they can legally request asylum. That's why.

Send me the link.

Wow... just wow.

Go to Google and put in the search bar, "Border agents stopping immigrants from seeking asylum." Then pick whatever news agency you trust. I'm not going to keep posting one after another for you just to say it is a Liberal source you don't trust.
that shit would be all over msnbc and cnn !! the reporters would be gleefully reporting it 24\7!
and why would a nazi leftist like you who promotes the permanent separation of babies being ripped from the womb pretend like you care about children anyway ! .......over 50 million slaughtered !!

So much for "Christianity" when parents cannot take their kids along when they are fleeing poverty and dire straits, including threats to their children's lives. Refugees take their kids along, same as you and me.

Trump has ordered Border security at the "legal points of entry" to stand on the border and NOT allow immigrants to step on U.S. soil so they can legally request asylum. That's why.

Send me the link.

I said how to find it. I'm not wasting my time presenting link after link just for you guys to say it is a liberal source. Find your own source you trust.

Send me the link.

I said how to find it. I'm not wasting my time presenting link after link just for you guys to say it is a liberal source. Find your own source you trust.

“Fuck it!
Let’s fly jets around the world and round up all the desperate, starving humans and drop them in the laps of America’s Best. Fuck it....Whatta ya say?”

Send me the link.

The links I looked up was saying they were processing them however they had to stay on the Mexican side of the border until things could be processed and they could only process a couple a day and it took about 60 days and two court hearings.

So I am not sure what source you were using, mine was the federal governent’s immigration website.

THE TRUTH IS THESE CHILDREN ARE BEING TEMPORARILY SEPARATED UNTIL PARENTAL VERIFICATION CAN BE PROVEN !! AND 90% OF THE TIME IT IS BULLSHIT !! MEANING THAT THE VAST MAJORITY ARE NOT THE PARENTS !
If that’s the reality then what’s up with Trumps EO? Why would he want to keep kids together with people who aren’t their parents?

If that’s the reality then what’s up with Trumps EO? Why would he want to keep kids together with people who aren’t their parents?

He puss’t out...CNN and lowlife unAmericans flat out bullied him. That’s all.

He puss’t out...CNN and lowlife unAmericans flat out bullied him. That’s all.
No way, the Don never gets bullied, that’s blasphemy! He is a tough guy, remember?! I bet it’s just part of his genius master plan. Wait and see

Forum List

Back