Would the police in Missouri acted like that if white farmers were protesting?

R

rdean

Come on. A city that's 70% black whose police force has only one black man as part of it. No blacks on the school board. In fact, zero to very few blacks at any level of government.

Imagine that farmers of Missouri became angry that their farm subsidies were suddenly cut and decided to protest. Is this how the police would treat them?

When people act like thugs they need to be treated like thugs. Acting like a thug is the reason the man lay dead in the street in Ferguson in the first place. No group of people have the right to rob and destroy property ever. Being black doesn't give them the right to break the law.

Come on. A city that's 70% black whose police force has only one black man as part of it. No blacks on the school board. In fact, zero to very few blacks at any level of government.

Imagine that farmers of Missouri became angry that their farm subsidies were suddenly cut and decided to protest. Is this how the police would treat them?

White farmers don't act like ignorant cockroaches. Dumb ass.

3 blacks on the force, from what I read.

If the town is 70% black and no one on the school board is black, wouldn't you say that's a problem with the voters? Seriously? Who thinks they got elected without the black votes?

• Thanks
Reactions: FJO
White farmers would not riot loot and burn their property while "protesting".

3 blacks on the force, from what I read.

If the town is 70% black and no one on the school board is black, wouldn't you say that's a problem with the voters? Seriously? Who thinks they got elected without the black votes?

From what I've seen of the blacks in Ferguson, I can easily understand why there are so few blacks in government work there. They're ignorant.

Dunno about farmers, but yes.

Another White Riot in Kentucky | Care2 Causes
Breaking News: White People Riot Too | The Informer | Los Angeles | Los Angeles News and Events | LA Weekly
Tulsa race riot - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Soccer riots, other sports event riots, white riots just like everyone else. At least in Ferguson people rioted over someone dying. White people riot if their sports team looses.

As if either reason justifies it!! Dummy!
The big difference between Whites riots yes... sports, idiots... no question... BUT did the national guard have to be called out?
NOPE. Did it happen over several days? NOPE!!

I looked at your above links and the first two were basically one night affairs. That's it.
The third event...May 31 and June 1, 1921 over 70 years ago!!!

So The police would act the 2nd and 3rd and IF rioting and property destruction occurred HELL YES the whites would be treated the same way!
YOU know the big difference though??

The WHITES owned the property that was being destroyed by the BLACKS! And HELL yes you destroy my business I'll have the book thrown
at you!!!

Yeah, because Farmers are all about ending property rights and allowing rioting and looting....

Dont ever compare White farmers to this episode.Nice try commie. Hard working peoplevs.welfare defendant criminals. Whatever.

Considering the fact that the Feds (the RW's favorite boogie man) didn't even react that way on the Bundy ranch when confronted with men who were armed and were even set up on bridges as snipers, I would have to say no.

Stupid question, the right question is what if a white guy acted like Brown, would he have been killed to? Probably. Would conservatives have supported the cop if he did like they are for Brown? Absolutely.

I don't even go to 7/11 or Circle K at night anymore because roving bands of farmers have made it too dangerous! (This could be one of the dumbest Deanie strings yet...and that's saying something!)

Ferguson, Missouri obviously has "issues". Blacks that live there outnumber whites by a three to one margin yet they don't control the city? Pardon me for pointing out the obvious here, Kiddies...but either the black voter turnout in Ferguson is nonexistent or there is some RAMPANT voter fraud going on!

Here's some advice for the good people of Ferguson! You don't like the way things work in your city? Get off your ass and run for political office!

Considering the fact that the Feds (the RW's favorite boogie man) didn't even react that way on the Bundy ranch when confronted with men who were armed and were even set up on bridges as snipers, I would have to say no.

Maybe they were trying to diffuse a situation they read as not needing to end up in a shootout. Obviously they made the right call since ... it didn't ...

Maybe they were trying to diffuse a situation they read as not needing to end up in a shootout. Obviously they made the right call since ... it didn't ...

That's the way I interpreted it. The Feds did so DESPITE the armed provocation. From what I can tell, the protesters in Ferguson were not openly carrying weapons. Plus, plenty of children appeared to be taking part in the protests, as well. How that translates into the need for the Ferguson PD to deploy SWAT teams and tear gas, I couldn't tell you.

Shut up you retarded fool.

Forum List

Back