Zone1 Would you agree with a mandatory 3 yr federal sentence for anyone gluing themselves and disrupting everything?

Then we should start an early release where convicted rapists and murderers get to live with families that think we have too many people in prisons.

How many rapists and murderers can I put you down for? 3? Maybe 5?

Come on, man. Do something for a change, besides flapping your lips.
We can start with non violent drug offenders

Block a Road, no matter if you leave when told......3 yrs in maximum security

Glue yourself to a Picasso....3 yrs max security

And no bail before trial.
Not a federal crime so no.

3 months in County...maybe. Depends on the magnitude.

This country was built on the right to protest

Who are you, Communist China?
In order to perform an ORGANIZED protest in a DEMOCRACY even a FAKE Democracy like the USA, one needs a PERMISSION. This is not about an individual rights, to stand on a sidewalk with a board - and yelling/preaching about CO2 or God.

A government official or the administration of a city has NO right to grant such a permission - if freedom of movement and the safety of the general public is endangered. Therefore a protest-march needs to be approved - it's path needs to be fixed and timely scheduled - in order to provide alternative routes for others and therefore upkeep the safety of the demonstrators and that of others, whereby the latter are the vast majority.

Indiscriminate obstruction of movement (by an organized group) towards others is therefore not permitted and punishable by law.
Endangering the safety of others is not permitted by law and punishable by law.

That lefty&Libs don't care about this - and get off scot-free since 40 years with such actions is well know. This needs to be changed if not by the government - then by the people themselves.

China doesn't have such mental Lefty&Lib retards, nor do they allow for it - so everyone else is free to demonstrate e.g. on sidewalks, roads and parks, as long as they remain peaceful and do not obstruct others - you don't know shit about China.

Would you agree with a mandatory 3 yr federal sentence for anyone gluing themselves and disrupting everything?​

Unless it happens on federal property, no, I would not be in favor of it being a federal crime. It's a matter for the state or local jurisdiction in which it occurs.

Also, nothing in particular about this sort of crime calls for denying bail.

Otherwise, I'm on board with the general principle.

I think they should be forcibly ripped away from anything they glue themselves to.

Maybe that pain will smarten them up.

I think they should be forcibly ripped away from anything they glue themselves to.

Maybe that pain will smarten them up.
ohhh......i thought it was understood the ripping of all the layers of skin on his feet were included in the package deal

trump stopped statue defacing a quick like with a 10yr stint

This country was built on the right to protest

Who are you, Communist China?
in some ways i wish we were like china...............any stunt like that gives you an immediate visit to the organ harvesting factory with the rest of you used for fertilizer............vanished without a trace

Work out a agreement and send them all to the Louisiana State Penitentiary (Angola).....They will be be given exercise and loved tenderly. ;)

R.31ff256d8f2c8a3d310503466d2e25a1

Well, they're handing out 20 years to innocent people, so why not go for 30? that way they get the Red Chinese Treatment they admire and die in a cell when somebody rich somewhere in the world needs some new organs.

Such a stunning lack of diversity there. They really should attempt to find some lighter-colored offenders to balance out all that darkness.

Yes. They desperately need some of those Antifa trust fund babies and Burb Brat doper commie faggots to lighten up the place. Seeing how large the cells are there at least a dozen per cell would be great.

Forum List

Back