Would you buy this?

Would you buy a High School Gym to live in?

• Yeah!

• No way!

• Can I play Pineapple Football?

Results are only viewable after voting.
People around here live in all kinds of stuff. Those large storage sheds, railroad cars, a couple big rig trailers stuck together. One gal not far from here bought an old convenience store/gas station and lives in it. And yeah- some guy a few miles down the road bought an old abandoned elementary school and turned it into a private residence. I'd love to see inside. I'm nosy that way.

People around here live in all kinds of stuff. Those large storage sheds, railroad cars, a couple big rig trailers stuck together. One gal not far from here bought an old convenience store/gas station and lives in it. And yeah- some guy a few miles down the road bought an old abandoned elementary school and turned it into a private residence. I'd love to see inside. I'm nosy that way.
That is cool…

I thought about the gas station one… Maybe a former Strip Club?

I'd buy it in a heartbeat if I lived in that area or wanted to live in that area. The gym half would become woodshop, though. But the idea, the building, the layout, it's exactly what I want to build for retirement: A big shop building with a living area on the one half and shop on the other. Or a really small house with a really big garage, sort of thing.

Forum List

Back