🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Would you have wanted a gun at that baseball field?

wolud you have wanted to have a gun at that field?

• Yes, I am responsible for my own safety.

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No, I prefer to be a helpless victim

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
the people in that field are lucky...the House Majority Whip likes baseball. Why is that a good thing...because the leadership in congress gets police protection......if the Whip wasn't there?.....no one could have stopped that shooter till the police arrived.......3 minutes into the shooting....

Would you have wanted a gun?

Was there anything stopping anyone from having a gun? It was at a park, so I don't know the local codes, maybe, maybe not. The fact is you could get shot just about anywhere, but it's highly unlikely to happen. I'm 34 years old and the only people I've ever known who have been shot were people who got shot in a war zone or accidentally shot themselves.

Was there anything stopping anyone from having a gun? It was at a park, so I don't know the local codes, maybe, maybe not. The fact is you could get shot just about anywhere, but it's highly unlikely to happen. I'm 34 years old and the only people I've ever known who have been shot were people who got shot in a war zone or accidentally shot themselves.

There were shots fired onto a field my friends were playing baseball at. :eek:

None of them got hit, but someone on the opposing team did.

the people in that field are lucky...the House Majority Whip likes baseball. Why is that a good thing...because the leadership in congress gets police protection......if the Whip wasn't there?.....no one could have stopped that shooter till the police arrived.......3 minutes into the shooting....

Would you have wanted a gun?

Is keeping the gun in my vehicle okay?

Here in Illinois you can't carry in a public park....I don't know about Virginia.....This thread is also for the anti-gunners who say no one ever needs to carry a gun in public...

Forum List

Back