Would you let Donald Trump hang out in your house?

Would you let Donald Trump hang out in your house, maybe drink some beers or watch some television?

If so, why or why not?

Only if there was a substantial amount of money involved, which is unrealistic to say the least. My house is a shack compared to what he’s used to.

Sure. Watch a Patriots or Red Sox game. Have a few beers. Discuss how Washington really is. Mock all the crying "everyone gets a trophy" Leftists. All day.

Did you get a diploma when you graduated school? (assuming you did)

If you did, you got a participation trophy.

You God damn stupid fucks with your participation trophy bullshit demonstrate just how ignorant you are.

Tjat trophy does not say Champions or "First Place". Those trophies go to the winners.

Those kids that stuck it out all year playing on a team that did not do well are recognized for being in ther program & completing it. They attended practices & they attending the games. They stuck it out. They did not quit.
That is an accomplishment. Why is it wrong to honor that?

As for the fat assed lying fuck of ta Trump, if he came here could I claim that castle doctrine, right?
I'm not toad-dick supporter....but likening a diploma, which you earn, and face passage or failure.....

to participation trophies.....which, the issue is that in-effect, you dont have to earn.....

is a bad use of analogy

Nope. It is a terrible analogy. What a moron.

Would you let Donald Trump hang out in your house, maybe drink some beers or watch some television?

If so, why or why not?

I would DEFINITELY meet him at a bar for drinks. My family is in my house and I'm pretty careful about who I let over. My racist anti-semantic uncle in law is on the no list so I suppose if Donald seems ok after hanging out at the bar he might score an invite for dinner.

That's one
Oh I do recognize it for what it is. Advertising is the practice of persuading people to buy shit they don't need.

If it's something you do need --- then it doesn't require advertising. Advertising creates the demand where before the ad there was none. But that can't count as "creativity". That's just commodity fetish. In effect, picking people's pockets.

Whether "most folks" recognize that, I have no idea. But I didn't throw out most folks' TVs. I just fired my own.
So you only purchase needs? Never wants? More pessimism. Lighten up, goob

Oh hell no. I just bought me an RE20 and a vintage NAD receiver and looking at yet another new board.

But none of them were advertised. And there's no way they would be on TV.

eBay sends me these annoying emails about what I should be buying this week. I delete 'em all unread. When I want something *I* will go figure out what it is and which one, not somebody else.
If we are gunna take this frivolous debate allll the way back to the creation of the Universe...lol

What the fuck is wrong with being presented something that you might like that you didnt previously know about? I dont mind it....Im also much enjoying how internet bots track my habits and present me things based on my OWN desires...it increases their chances for a sale, as well as increases my chances of finding a product Id probably get enjoyment out of that I didnt previously know about

Again --- whether you get turned on to something isn't the point. The point is that their sole purpose is to get your attention for the purpose of selling you that widget.... whether you find that widget useful or not. And that means that attention is the prime directive, and that means lowest common denominator intelligence-insulting bullshit. And that means vast wasteland.
Those premises don't follow, nobody's insulting my intelligence by advertising me products. They're floating me a product I can then choose to buy, or not, and my intelligence is the underlying "decider." Not their hypnotism, as you call it. It makes no difference, whatever way you kick it to me, I'm not buying a care bear or a rainbow bright. Also, I dont turn my senses off while watching a movie. I use sight, hearing....shit the whole enjoyment I get out of watching is the ability of MY imagination to fantasize the picture as a reality. Im engaged in the piece of work.....some is good... some is cheesy and terrible...and its a net positive addition to my life for its ability to allow me to unwind and enjoy someone's creativity.

Okay, you're determined to derail the point here. For the third time now --- it ain't WHAT IS advertised. It's the fact that, because advertising "whatever" is the prime directive ---- there remains no incentive to create worthy programming.

One Clear Channel exec said to one of his TV station program directors --- "What's the definition of programming?" When the PD didn't answer the exec told him "Programming is the shit we run between commercials". And that shit will be whatever swill draws flies, which is why we get "breaking news" about OJ or the next missing white girl or how frickin' Michael Jackson died.

And THAT exists BECAUSE the only function of the content is to get you gawking, nice and malleable, so they can sell pickup trucks to city dwellers.

We're way off topic.

I would DEFINITELY meet him at a bar for drinks. My family is in my house and I'm pretty careful about who I let over. My racist anti-semantic uncle in law is on the no list so I suppose if Donald seems ok after hanging out at the bar he might score an invite for dinner.

That's one

Oh hell no. I just bought me an RE20 and a vintage NAD receiver and looking at yet another new board.

eBay sends me these annoying emails about what I should be buying this week. I delete 'em all unread. When I want something *I* will go figure out what it is and which one, not somebody else.
If we are gunna take this frivolous debate allll the way back to the creation of the Universe...lol

What the fuck is wrong with being presented something that you might like that you didnt previously know about? I dont mind it....Im also much enjoying how internet bots track my habits and present me things based on my OWN desires...it increases their chances for a sale, as well as increases my chances of finding a product Id probably get enjoyment out of that I didnt previously know about

Again --- whether you get turned on to something isn't the point. The point is that their sole purpose is to get your attention for the purpose of selling you that widget.... whether you find that widget useful or not. And that means that attention is the prime directive, and that means lowest common denominator intelligence-insulting bullshit. And that means vast wasteland.
Those premises don't follow, nobody's insulting my intelligence by advertising me products. They're floating me a product I can then choose to buy, or not, and my intelligence is the underlying "decider." Not their hypnotism, as you call it. It makes no difference, whatever way you kick it to me, I'm not buying a care bear or a rainbow bright. Also, I dont turn my senses off while watching a movie. I use sight, hearing....shit the whole enjoyment I get out of watching is the ability of MY imagination to fantasize the picture as a reality. Im engaged in the piece of work.....some is good... some is cheesy and terrible...and its a net positive addition to my life for its ability to allow me to unwind and enjoy someone's creativity.

Okay, you're determined to derail the point here. For the third time now --- it ain't WHAT IS advertised. It's the fact that, because advertising "whatever" is the prime directive ---- there remains no incentive to create worthy programming.

One Clear Channel exec said to one of his TV station program directors --- "What's the definition of programming?" When the PD didn't answer the exec told him "Programming is the shit we run between commercials". And that shit will be whatever swill draws flies, which is why we get "breaking news" about OJ or the next missing white girl or how frickin' Michael Jackson died.

And THAT exists BECAUSE the only function of the content is to get you gawking, nice and malleable, so they can sell pickup trucks to city dwellers.

We're way off topic.
Worthy programming is a subjective consideration. If something entertains me, it is entertaining. To me. It's met my only requirement.

Sure. Watch a Patriots or Red Sox game. Have a few beers. Discuss how Washington really is. Mock all the crying "everyone gets a trophy" Leftists. All day.

You God damn stupid fucks with your participation trophy bullshit demonstrate just how ignorant you are.

Tjat trophy does not say Champions or "First Place". Those trophies go to the winners.

Those kids that stuck it out all year playing on a team that did not do well are recognized for being in ther program & completing it. They attended practices & they attending the games. They stuck it out. They did not quit.

As for the fat assed lying fuck of ta Trump, if he came here could I claim that castle doctrine, right?
I'm not toad-dick supporter....but likening a diploma, which you earn, and face passage or failure.....

to participation trophies.....which, the issue is that in-effect, you dont have to earn.....

is a bad use of analogy

Thats what I said

is a bad use of analogy

Thats what I said

You said "bad" I wanted to triple down on that. LOL

That's one

We're way off topic.

Pigo. Shows like Peaky Blinders and Game of Thrones are pop culture necessities. You're missing out.

That's one

We're way off topic.

Pigo. Shows like Peaky Blinders and Game of Thrones are pop culture necessities. You're missing out.

The more I hear about that mindless shit, the more thankful I am that I didn't piss away my time on it.

Yes I know, these are all allegations, innocent until proven guilty blablabla. But do you honestly think all these women are lying? This man boasts about grabbing women by the P, and he is also standing up for fellow rapist Brett

Donald Trump, an American businessman and current President of the United States, has been accused of sexual assault and sexual harassment, including non-consensual kissing or groping, by at least nineteen women since the 1980s.

upload_2018-9-22_1-31-24.png

That's one

We're way off topic.

I boycotted G.O.T. because I noticed about 8-10yrs ago, HBO consistently tries to sneak naked dicks into their programming.

We're way off topic.

I boycotted G.O.T. because I noticed about 8-10yrs ago, HBO consistently tries to sneak naked dicks into their programming.

See what I mean? You just proved my point.
Welcome to the sunlight. :cool:

We're way off topic.

The more I hear about that mindless shit, the more thankful I am that I didn't piss away my time on it.

Pop Culture is "mindless shit"? You must be a real blast at parties.

• Thanks
Reactions: GT

We're way off topic.

Gratuitous nudity is just part of the package. I read the books. They have a strong XXX element to them too.

We're way off topic.

See what I mean? You just proved my point.
Welcome to the sunlight. :cool:
Your point was that its motives, as variant as they may be(IMO), make it inherently trash programming.

It's not. If I'm entertained, it's entertaining. Net win for me, closed-minded dogmatic posturing for you. :(

Anyhoo, smuggling dicks is a red line..... now you know my red line, Syria. lol

We're way off topic.

Gratuitous nudity is just part of the package. I read the books. They have a strong XXX element to them too.
I get it...I just wanted to take a meaningless, er principled...stance, against their obsession with dick-smuggling. Its a long pattern HBO has that started around.....OZ.

Did Trump rape anyone like Bill Clinton? How about exposing himself, like to Paula Jones? Maybe Trump used a cigar on an intern too? The dems and MSM better remember the lineup of Bubba's women that Trump has that they blew off. Maybe Trump can re-introduce them at the State of the Union speech??

Last edited:
Yes I know, these are all allegations, innocent until proven guilty blablabla. But do you honestly think all these women are lying? This man boasts about grabbing women by the P, and he is also standing up for fellow rapist Brett

Donald Trump, an American businessman and current President of the United States, has been accused of sexual assault and sexual harassment, including non-consensual kissing or groping, by at least nineteen women since the 1980s.

View attachment 217749
One day you might touch a female yourself.
Keep your head held high!

Would you let Donald Trump hang out in your house?
`
As long as he's tethered to a noose.
: 0

shots fired! Expect black helicopters and guys engaged in would-be athletic activity while needlessly wearing suits. lol

Forum List

Back