Would you vote for a woman with a TERRORIST husband who burned 80 americans alive?

I speak of the Waco Church burned down by Bill Clinton in 1993 in full knowledge that over 80 people were inside. He's a mass-murdering psychopath and Hillary supports him! I wish trump would bring this up but i doubt he will since the controlled media will not let anyone mention the waco atrocity.

YOU ARE FORGETTING THAT AMERICANS ARE AS DUMB AS DOORKNOBS.

WACO IS IRRELEVANT. WHAT 'S IMPORTANT IS WHETHER OR NOT THE PREZ WILL CONTINUE THE WELFARE/WARFARE POLICE STATE.

THEY WILL USE SCHUMER'S WHITEWASH AS A PRETEXT.
Psst...your caps key is stuck.

I speak of the Waco Church burned down by Bill Clinton in 1993 in full knowledge that over 80 people were inside. He's a mass-murdering psychopath and Hillary supports him! I wish trump would bring this up but i doubt he will since the controlled media will not let anyone mention the waco atrocity.
The adults at Waco hold their own deaths in their own hands.....
Just like San bern dead, if only they had embraced islam.......they might be alive

Just like San bern dead, if only they had embraced islam.......they might be alive
You're one of those RWrs who show that they never learned about correct analogies, aren't you? :lol:

You're one of those RWrs who show that they never learned about correct analogies, aren't you? :lol:

Just the facts......Was no need to raid Waco....

lol, when it's black people being killed by the government the standard RWnut reaction is...

...well if they hadn't resisted they'd be alive today.

Funny how color changes everything for the RWnuts.

lol, when it's black people being killed by the government the standard RWnut reaction is...

I haven't heard about the U.S raiding an all black compound and burning them to death, how has this been kept secret?

Just the facts......Was no need to raid Waco....
Was no need for the Waco wackos to fire on federal agents either. They could have given up at any time. They chose their own deaths. No tears for them....but plenty for their poor children that they chose to kill.

I haven't heard about the U.S raiding an all black compound and burning them to death, how has this been kept secret?
Never hear about Philadelphia and the MOVE people, have you?

This thread is a good example of I told you so. The Clintons have so much baggage in tow they will be back on their heels defending attack ads the entire general election. That's why there is vetting, that's why you don't run a candidate with anywhere near this much baggage.

why dont you provide a link to that slaughter of people that were not acting violently prior to their government sanctioned murder.

why dont you provide a link to that slaughter of people that were not acting violently prior to their government sanctioned murder.

The civilians of Baghdad in March of 2003.

I never thought of it that way. But that a fact. He and Janet Reno killed 80 American citizens in that raid, 20 of them children.

Also he sent in jack boots to rip a little boy from the arms of his relatives to send him back to Cuba because Castro was demanding it. This was after he and his mother left Cuba in a boat that sank and his mother died with it. He made it over here and this is what Mrs. Clintons husband did to the kid.

We all saw how he, with Hillary and that party they belong (Democrat party) TREATS WOMEN. she sat with that hounddog and tried to ruin Miss. Lewinsky life all for her own power.
You see what party it is that doesn't give a crap about refugees ^^^^, children or even YOU who votes for them. but you go and do it anyway

• Thanks
Reactions: FJO

The civilians of Baghdad in March of 2003.
why should I care about a bunch of raghead sand worshipers?
please try to be relevant, WACO was the U.S government slaughtering white Americans that were not acting in a violent way prior to the attack. I asked to be shown the same thing with non-white Americans, but to make it clear.
Non white Americans, acting in a non violent way, on their own property and not causing problems being attacked by the government and executed.

So, you are too lazy to look up the MOVE house in Philadelphia and what happened. :lol: You must be one of those lazy welfare mooches from a Red state.

They should of obeyed the instructions of law enforcement, and they would of survived another day.
Do you know what the authoritarian/submissive personality is? If not you should make an effort to find out and to understand it.

To give you a little push, it had a great deal to do with the rise and formation of the Third Reich.

Another little hint is if the authoritarian/submissive personality had prevailed in the American Colonies there would not have been an American Revolution.

Are you getting the idea or do you need more help?

You see how those 80 people 20 of them children are told they should have OBEYED Billy and his murderous accomplice Janet Reno.

but all these criminals being killed by police officers because they didn't obey, and we are told that's different and so these thugs called the BLM have a right to cause riots and lootings over it.

which is it? they just twist and blow in the wind

So, you are too lazy to look up the MOVE house in Philadelphia and what happened. :lol: You must be one of those lazy welfare mooches from a Red state.
Cant be a lazy welfare mooch from a red state.
if I were, more people here would like and protect me.

In 1985, another standoff was ended when the police dropped a bomb on their compound. This resulted in the deaths of 11 MOVE members, including the leader John Africa and 5 children, the destruction of 65 houses and widespread news coverage. [1]

MOVE - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Where is the respect for law enforcement?

I never thought of it that way. But that a fact. He and Janet Reno killed 80 American citizens in that raid, 20 of them children.

Also he sent in jack boots to rip a little boy from the arms of his relatives to send him back to Cuba because Castro was demanding it. This was after he and his mother left Cuba in a boat that sank and his mother died with it. He made it over here and this is what Mrs. Clintons husband did to the kid.

We all saw how he, with Hillary and that party they belong (Democrat party) TREATS WOMEN. she sat with that hounddog and tried to ruin Miss. Lewinsky life all for her own power.
You see what party it is that doesn't give a crap about refugees ^^^^, children or even YOU who votes for them. but you go and do it anyway
Father's rights don't matter to Staphanie.

Forum List

Back