Would you vote for Ivanka Trump for President of the United States of America?

Hell yes. Twice. The First Female President! Just what progs have always dreamed of!

giphy.webp

One of the talking points that came out of the Steve Bannon book was that Ivanka wanted to be the first woman president.

Steve Bannon says she is as smart as a brick.

Considering Reagan, Bush and Trump, I would say she's a serious contender.
Normally I'd say we have to see her vision, platform, who supports her, and how she weather's adversity and criticism. Maybe some other stuff.

But in this case, it's another family member and I am leaning against family politics. The Trump family has a murky past and business outlay. I wouldn't trust it and wouldn't want her in office. A good portion of folks who like are just like to look at her.

giphy.webp

One of the talking points that came out of the Steve Bannon book was that Ivanka wanted to be the first woman president.

Depends on her platform and her opponent(s), of course.

giphy.webp

i wouldnt....how about you dean,you never said.....i know you probably get a boner when you think of her and all the perverted things you would like to do to her....

giphy.webp

i wouldnt....how about you dean,you never said.....i know you probably get a boner when you think of her and all the perverted things you would like to do to her....
Probably?

Forum List

Back