Wouldn’t most conservatives convert if they could be shown where Leftist governance and ideology was building better cities, states and nations?

Vander Yacht
Vander Mullen
Dykstra
Vistor
Mayberry
Kramme

I obviously KNOW more about the community of Lynden, I LOVE Lynden.
Do you know these Names^^^^
Do you know the concept of Dutch Bingo?

I know them and many others. I'm involved in a few local organizations here in Whatcom, including the local Republican party and we have a few in our ranks and running for offices this election cycle.

I will point out to you again that 80 percent of Americans want illegals to have a path to citizenship or legal status.

That makes YOU the extremist.

Sorry about that!
Well, the 20% of the people want legal immigrants to have a path to citizenship and that is the immigration law. This is a nation of law, not criminal trespass approval by 80% of the unwashed.

Conservatives used to be pro-immigration and pro free trade.

Now they have gone full Klan.

We are going to need immigrants more than ever, folks. Like all prosperous nations, our birth rate is declining, and if we want to maintain our innovative and robust economy, we are going to need to replenish our blood with immigrants.

Look around the planet, fools. Every prosperous nation has a large pool of immigrant labor. That's no coincidence. Immigrants are a prosperous nation's lifeblood.

Duh!
Conservatives believe we need LEGAL immigrants who are pre-screened for diseases and criminality and who bring skills that benefit the USA. NOT unscreened third world peasants who are often illiterate in their languages, are often sick and/or criminals.

Why would I want bad law to be enforced?

I want it reformed.

Are you all caught up now?

I think making marijuana a Schedule I drug is a bad law. So it should not be enforced, either.

I think forbidding someone to own a gun in their own home is bad law. So it should not be enforced.

See how this works?
No, you’re wrong. Every law needs to be enforced. Bad laws need to be repealed. selective enforcement just breeds contempt for all laws.

You don't go back further.
Show me your knowledge of Lynden.

Poser.
Vanderyacht has a propane business down the road from where I live.
We have a Dykstra running for the state legislature.
Have a VanWerven whom was in the Legislature.
Mayberry is one of the local berry farms owner and processor. Same as the Rader's.
The Stremler's and Bogarrd and Bogarrds are also part of the mix around here.
There's an M-60 MBT parked behind the local museum.
One of the main Sikh temples of the county is just about half a mile down the road from me.

You're the poser.

Mayberry is one of the local berry farms owner and processor. Same as the Rader's.
One of the main Sikh temples of the county is just about half a mile down the road from me.

You're the poser.
That's gotta sting.

Do you know the concept of Dutch Bingo?

I know them and many others. I'm involved in a few local organizations here in Whatcom, including the local Republican party and we have a few in our ranks and running for offices this election cycle.
You brought it up.

You're the poser.
History states that the Dykstras are one of the many HUGE farming, Milk Farms.
History states that Jake Mayberry was the Greatest Coach in Lynden History.
The Lynden Gym is Named after Jake Mayberry, but any local, but you, would know that.
Your VanderYacht claim, sure, a google search.

Screen Shot 2022-09-22 at 10.08.56 PM.png

I'm sure you feel surrounded, bigot. :lol:

We have had the worlds greatest economy since the 19th century. Since back in the days when White Anglo-Saxon Protestants were whining about our open borders allowing Italians, Poles, Irish, Germans, French, Russians, and all manner of filthy, dirty, thieving, election-stealing, bomb-throwing immigrants to come here.

If we aren't unified, it is precisely because of bigots like you.
The situation was much different in the early days of America than it is today

Millions of acres of land in the west was waiting to settled for farming

And that created a need for immigrants

There is no unsettled land today

In the north we had the beginnings of the Industrial Revolution that needed skilled and unskilled workers

Today that need has been filled

I'm sure you feel surrounded, bigot. :lol:

We have had the worlds greatest economy since the 19th century. Since back in the days when White Anglo-Saxon Protestants were whining about our open borders allowing Italians, Poles, Irish, Germans, French, Russians, and all manner of filthy, dirty, thieving, election-stealing, bomb-throwing immigrants to come here.

If we aren't unified, it is precisely because of bigots like you.

Please refer to post # 4

That's gotta sting.
Does this sting worse.
It does.

Who is the poser?
You brought it up.

History states that the Dykstras are one of the many HUGE farming, Milk Farms.
History states that Jake Mayberry was the Greatest Coach in Lynden History.
The Lynden Gym is Named after Jake Mayberry, but any local, but you, would know that.
Your VanderYacht claim, sure, a google search.

View attachment 700178

Note sure where your brain got that one.
Do you mean;
Vander Meulen
Vandermeulen
Vandermeullen
or maybe
Vandermolen
????
Did you actually try some research to prove me wrong?
Just stop POSER.

Can you prove that VanderMullen is incorrect? Good Luck.

Wouldn’t most conservatives convert if they could be shown where Leftist governance and ideology was building better cities, states and nations?​

A moot point since the Left does nothing but tear cities, states, nations, economies and populations DOWN. Within their reach.

Besides, all the good looking women are always freedom-loving, constitutional conservatives.

bibiiiaa.png
giiifbed.png
proxy-16.jpg
Screen Shot 2020-07-15 at 6.42.07 PM.png
3b1a47cc4359ee1c036ee48a8f6e58fc.jpg

More nativist ignorance, fear, bigotry, and hate from the right.
Since all the other Tards have ducked out….I challenge you FEELZ person….Show us where your silly Leftist governance and ideologies are building better societies. GO!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back