Wow: Daughter of two moms boldly speaks out AGAINST gay marriage

It's still her father's fault for not being around

No. It's her mother's fault that they divorced, and we have NO information, except what came from the mother on why the dad isn't around.

Or do you think a 3 year old is in a position to judge what is going on in the divorce?

Yes, it is the mother's fault that they divorced. She wasn't in love with him. Happens in heterosexual relationships all the time, often with the man cheating on his wife and leaving her for another woman...and yet those kids aren't trying to take away the right of heterosexual parents to marry.

Do you think she should have stayed in her loveless marriage?

If she was bi, then how do you know it was a loveless marriage?

If she wanted to be with a woman, it's a safe assumption that it would have been a loveless marriage.

You dodged this: it happens in heterosexual relationships all the time, often with the man cheating on his wife and leaving her for another woman...and yet those kids aren't trying to take away the right of heterosexual parents to marry.

NOt at all. It is completely normal to be love your spouse and to be attracted to other people.

Dodged it?

SUre. Men cheat on their wives and leave them.

Do you consider them the hero of the story?

Still ignoring the point. This girl, whose mother left her husband because she was gay, thinks gays should not be able to be married because her mother and father divorced.

And that makes sense to you. :lol:

I find the idea that people have no control over their desire offensive.

People can and do modify their carnality. But they have to choose to actually do it.

The lefty thing is they don't think anyone should ever have to fly in the face of what they WANT. It's because they have zero character.

You cannot control your attractions, only whether or not act upon them. Why do you care as long as we choose to act on our natural or God given attractions with other non familial consenting adults?

No. It's her mother's fault that they divorced, and we have NO information, except what came from the mother on why the dad isn't around.

Or do you think a 3 year old is in a position to judge what is going on in the divorce?

Yes, it is the mother's fault that they divorced. She wasn't in love with him. Happens in heterosexual relationships all the time, often with the man cheating on his wife and leaving her for another woman...and yet those kids aren't trying to take away the right of heterosexual parents to marry.

If she wanted to be with a woman, it's a safe assumption that it would have been a loveless marriage.

You dodged this: it happens in heterosexual relationships all the time, often with the man cheating on his wife and leaving her for another woman...and yet those kids aren't trying to take away the right of heterosexual parents to marry.

NOt at all. It is completely normal to be love your spouse and to be attracted to other people.

Dodged it?

Still ignoring the point. This girl, whose mother left her husband because she was gay, thinks gays should not be able to be married because her mother and father divorced.

Actually, that's not what she said.

But then, you're a liar.

Dodged it?

But then, you're a liar.

I'm aware of what she said. It was unrelated to my point.

But then, you're stupid.

Ironic you should call me a liar (without proof I might add) when you said you had me on ignore. :lol:

People can and do modify their carnality. But they have to choose to actually do it.

The lefty thing is they don't think anyone should ever have to fly in the face of what they WANT. It's because they have zero character.

You cannot control your attractions, only whether or not act upon them. Why do you care as long as we choose to act on our natural or God given attractions with other non familial consenting adults?
KG's post had some rather strange phrasing and word choice, so I'm not sure responding is a proper direction. But more to the general concept of whether acting upon attractions is selfish or destructive. As you note, there's nothing wrong in people acting in their own interest. Even assuming a person foresees that his/her acting on an interest will hurt another emotionally, that does not make the action "selfish," necessarily. Assuming a parent is in a relationship he/she finds oppressive, it may not be healthy for the children to have a parent feeling that way. And, it's certainly not healthy for a child to have a parent who acts in any way as a martyr. I think Correll's posts tended to either gloss over, or ignore, those greyish (-: areas.

Dodged it?

But then, you're a liar.

I'm aware of what she said. It was unrelated to my point.

But then, you're stupid.

Ironic you should call me a liar (without proof I might add) when you said you had me on ignore. :lol:

Having you on ignore is not a sworn oath to never read any of the idiocies you post, dear.

Again. You're a liar.

KG's post had some rather strange phrasing and word choice, so I'm not sure responding is a proper direction. But more to the general concept of whether acting upon attractions is selfish or destructive. As you note, there's nothing wrong in people acting in their own interest. Even assuming a person foresees that his/her acting on an interest will hurt another emotionally, that does not make the action "selfish," necessarily. Assuming a parent is in a relationship he/she finds oppressive, it may not be healthy for the children to have a parent feeling that way. And, it's certainly not healthy for a child to have a parent who acts in any way as a martyr. I think Correll's posts tended to either gloss over, or ignore, those greyish (-: areas.

There's nothing whatever strange about my phrasing or word choice. People can of course control their attractions.

Of course depraved hos like wytch will never admit that, because it would mean she would have to admit she can modify her behavior..but just doesn't want to, because it's not easy.

These people have never been told no in their entire lives, and they've bought the myth that if anyone tells them *no*, it's a hate crime. It's utter nonsense.

There's nothing whatever strange about my phrasing or word choice. People can of course control their attractions.

Of course depraved hos like wytch will never admit that, because it would mean she would have to admit she can modify her behavior..but just doesn't want to, because it's not easy.

These people have never been told no in their entire lives, and they've bought the myth that if anyone tells them *no*, it's a hate crime. It's utter nonsense.
I have absolutely no control over when my penis, which has no conscience, stands to attention.

I have absolutely no control over when my penis, which has no conscience, stands to attention.

Of course you do. Otherwise, you'd get woodies continually.

I used to believe that when lesbians told me that. But I've seen to many of them change their minds.

Hell, one I knew in college ended up married to a man and had 4(?) kids.

Ask me how many men I have been with.

So fucking what? And I've known dozens of women that were married to men because that is what society demanded of them who came out later, hurting their husbands, children, parents, etc. Do you have a point? I believe that sexuality is more fluid than our puritanical roots allow us to be.

Why do I care how many men you've been with? I still can't figure out why you wanted to know how many I've been with. You apparently think being gay is a choice and gays can just "give it up anytime". That's your opinion, one not supported by facts or evidence.

Just speaking the truth, it's something I do.

You told REdfish that lesbians don't want his Dick.

Now you admit that lesbians are "fluid" with their sexuality.

And I've seen gays change back and forth "anytime". So, not sure what you want to do with that.

The one from college who ended up married with 4(?) kids? She eventually divorced him. I asked her if she ever saw herself in another relationship, would it be male or female.

She said probably male.

And back in college, she was spouting the lesbian party line, just like you are now.

Time and time again, i see their actions not match their words.

So you actually do prescribe to Chickenfish's bullshit notion, that lesbians are just ugly and really want dick all because you knew one person this one time that had sex with women in college? :lol:

No, you were the one that said that lesbians have no interest in dick. "No", thus you are the one that is making absolute statements about all the members of a group.

I specifically mentioned that I have seen gays, plural change back and forth.

The one I mentioned as an example, I mentioned by she was good for spouting lesbian talking points like you are doing.

B-I-S-E-X-U-A-L, sexual fluidity.

Lesbians STILL don't want chickenfich's dick.

have no fear, it will never enter any of your openings. Enjoy your plastic imitation.

Of course you do. Otherwise, you'd get woodies continually.
LOL

It's simply her opinion and her experience alone obviously isn't evidence that every other child of a homosexual couple feels the same way. My sister is a lesbian and her two daughters are very happy, well rounded children as I would gather most children of homosexual couples are.
you're being 100% PC but not thinking at all. Children will have a huge genetic need to know and love their real parents.

Correll, what's unusual about a man or woman having sex with opposite sex partners, and even marrying, only to decide that relationship is not what best fits their physical and psychological needs, and then "choosing" to only have sexual relations with same sex partners, sometimes even entering into a monogamous same sex relationship? People don't choose in terms of shutting on or off sexual preferences, regardless of whether they come about through nature or nurture, but people do, with experience, sometimes learn what their preferences are. And if a preference doesn't involve opposite sex partners, they are neither straight nor bi, but just gay.

And if it's not your wife or husband, who gives a Swiffer?

That is not the scenario as described by the HOmosexual community.

People are supposedly "born that way".

NOw since it is taboo to blame the mother for breaking the family, they claim that she entered the marriage because of social pressure.

Luckily for the woman, she did not "realize" that she was gay, until after she had the child she wanted. VEry convenient that...

Soooo, once she realized that she was gay, then it would be terrible for her to have sex that she did not want. THe previous times she had sex? She only THOUGHT she enjoyed it. Now she knows True Love for the first time.

Thus she has to break up the family in order to find her Destiny.

I would love to know if she sued for child support.

So fucking what? And I've known dozens of women that were married to men because that is what society demanded of them who came out later, hurting their husbands, children, parents, etc. Do you have a point? I believe that sexuality is more fluid than our puritanical roots allow us to be.

Why do I care how many men you've been with? I still can't figure out why you wanted to know how many I've been with. You apparently think being gay is a choice and gays can just "give it up anytime". That's your opinion, one not supported by facts or evidence.

Just speaking the truth, it's something I do.

You told REdfish that lesbians don't want his Dick.

Now you admit that lesbians are "fluid" with their sexuality.

And I've seen gays change back and forth "anytime". So, not sure what you want to do with that.

The one from college who ended up married with 4(?) kids? She eventually divorced him. I asked her if she ever saw herself in another relationship, would it be male or female.

She said probably male.

And back in college, she was spouting the lesbian party line, just like you are now.

Time and time again, i see their actions not match their words.

So you actually do prescribe to Chickenfish's bullshit notion, that lesbians are just ugly and really want dick all because you knew one person this one time that had sex with women in college? :lol:

No, you were the one that said that lesbians have no interest in dick. "No", thus you are the one that is making absolute statements about all the members of a group.

I specifically mentioned that I have seen gays, plural change back and forth.

The one I mentioned as an example, I mentioned by she was good for spouting lesbian talking points like you are doing.

B-I-S-E-X-U-A-L, sexual fluidity.

Lesbians STILL don't want chickenfich's dick.

have no fear, it will never enter any of your openings. Enjoy your plastic imitation.

Get some porn Chickenfish. You're obsessed with strap ons despite my telling you twice that my wife and I don't use one.

Maybe you'd like one used on you? Some men do. Talk to your wife. A loving, caring partner will accommodate your needs.

Dodged it?

I clearly stated earlier in the thread that IMO, this woman's pain was caused by Divorce and the loss of her Father.

It is irrelevant to the question of Gay Marriage.

I suspect her focus on Gay Marriage is probably in response to the WAY her mother told the story to her thoughout her childhood.

Let me be clear, the SELF SERVING WAY, her mother told the story.

Forum List

Back