Wow: Daughter of two moms boldly speaks out AGAINST gay marriage

It's even worse if you're a boy as you're seen as trash within such a relationship. A daughter is taught to hate men and generally gets a piss poor upbringing.

You really have thousands of firsthand examples of what you're claiming? Enough to make such a broad generalization?

lol

Yet you can not see into their head, you do not know what they think.

It is not "simply her opinion", its a fact. Her Mother's homosexual lifestyle denied her, her father.

No, her father abandoning her denied her a father.

Her mother divorcing her father removed her father from the household.

The girl was was 3 or 4 at the time, has little information on why he stopped coming around, or was driven away, as is common in such cases.

I agree this woman's issue is with divorce, not gay marriage.

It is not "simply her opinion", its a fact. Her Mother's homosexual lifestyle denied her, her father.

The girl was was 3 or 4 at the time, has little information on why he stopped coming around, or was driven away, as is common in such cases.

Yes, because we all know all divorced men never see their children again...
"Yet, as a little girl, I so desperately wanted a daddy. It is a strange and confusing thing to walk around with this deep-down unquenchable ache for a father, for a man, in a community that says that men are unnecessary. There were times I felt so angry with my dad for not being there for me, and then times I felt angry with myself for even wanting a father to begin with. There are parts of me that still grieve over that loss today."

Well Sweetcheeks, daddy abandoned you, and that had nothing to do with your two mommies, who tried to pick up the slack. Here's a real daddy issue for ya: https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/woman-my-dad-raped-me-for-14-years-performed-home-abortion-on-me-but-i-forg

With four children you don't seem to have any problems spreading your legs for a man however.
your a sick asshole
No, unlike her, I'm honest. Her "logic", gays shouldn't get married because daddy left me.

I've got some news for her, I had 5 step-Dads and one biological Dad that won't even acknowledge my existence....Life is not like a TV show where everyone and everything is perfect...

"Gay community, I am your daughter. My mom raised me with her same-sex partner back in the ’80s and ’90s. She and my dad were married for a little while. She knew she was gay before they got married, but things were different back then. That’s how I got here. It was complicated as you can imagine. She left him when I was two or three because she wanted a chance to be happy with someone she really loved: a woman.

My dad wasn’t a great guy, and after she left him he didn’t bother coming around anymore."

Yeah, welcome to life, here's your therapist because you were fucked up before birth. Mommy was gay and Daddy hit the road, but gay marriage is your problem. Sure thing, kid.
What the OP has actually done is shown how damaging it is for a gay person to pretend to be straight for a while. You listening, Mal?

"Gay community, I am your daughter. My mom raised me with her same-sex partner back in the ’80s and ’90s. She and my dad were married for a little while. She knew she was gay before they got married, but things were different back then. That’s how I got here. It was complicated as you can imagine. She left him when I was two or three because she wanted a chance to be happy with someone she really loved: a woman.

My dad wasn’t a great guy, and after she left him he didn’t bother coming around anymore."

Yeah, welcome to life, here's your therapist because you were fucked up before birth. Mommy was gay and Daddy hit the road, but gay marriage is your problem. Sure thing, kid.
What the OP has actually done is shown how damaging it is for a gay person to pretend to be straight for a while. You listening, Mal?
Exactly.

It's simply her opinion and her experience alone obviously isn't evidence that every other child of a homosexual couple feels the same way. My sister is a lesbian and her two daughters are very happy, well rounded children as I would gather most children of homosexual couples are.

This is evidence that children living in their homosexual mother's lifestyle suffer the lost of their father. It is not simply opinion, its fact and testimony, its a witness from the victim.

In my entire life I have never met a person that does not want a father. Of all the people I met with bad fathers, they all wished for good fathers.

What evidence do you have the children do not want fathers?
Her mother lived a lie and married a man and then, when he was a father he abandoned his own child. These are the problems.

Good for her for standing up for what's right. The cultural marxists are getting their way with a free hand in America. Destruction of the nuclear family...

It's even worse if you're a boy as you're seen as trash within such a relationship. A daughter is taught to hate men and generally gets a piss poor upbringing.
Truely? How odd that we left out that "hate men" routine in our daughter's upbringing. Her boyfriend would be surprised to hear that.

Yeah...that whole "hate men" thing doesn't work real well for us too...we have a son. :D

Good for her for standing up for what's right. The cultural marxists are getting their way with a free hand in America. Destruction of the nuclear family...
She's standing up when she should have been sitting down, on a therapist's couch. She's a headcase full of daddy issues that she blames on gay people.

So, this little bitch has daddy issues, so do millions of others, including the ones who were raped by them. And her daddy abandoned her. Let's mush on.
Going to knee-cap her? How about just beat her up...??

The hatred is amazing....I expect that as I read more and more comments in this thread, that hatred will become obscene.

I think you accidentally responded to the wrong post. For you post has nothing to do with anything I said.

Somewhere out

"Yet, as a little girl, I so desperately wanted a daddy. It is a strange and confusing thing to walk around with this deep-down unquenchable ache for a father, for a man, in a community that says that men are unnecessary. There were times I felt so angry with my dad for not being there for me, and then times I felt angry with myself for even wanting a father to begin with. There are parts of me that still grieve over that loss today."

Well Sweetcheeks, daddy abandoned you, and that had nothing to do with your two mommies, who tried to pick up the slack. Here's a real daddy issue for ya: https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/woman-my-dad-raped-me-for-14-years-performed-home-abortion-on-me-but-i-forg

With four children you don't seem to have any problems spreading your legs for a man however.
your a sick asshole
No, unlike her, I'm honest. Her "logic", gays shouldn't get married because daddy left me.

It's funny how you claim to be honest in the same post where you completely misrepresent my post.

Anyway, as I was saying, the divorce her mother wanted is what removed the father from the house.

We have no way of knowing why he was not in her life.

From my observations, divorced women often take steps to make it hard for the father to be in their kids lives.

I think you accidentally responded to the wrong post. For you post has nothing to do with anything I said.

Somewhere out

your a sick asshole

It's funny how you claim to be honest in the same post where you completely misrepresent my post.

Anyway, as I was saying, the divorce her mother wanted is what removed the father from the house.

We have no way of knowing why he was not in her life.

From my observations, divorced women often take steps to make it hard for the father to be in their kids lives.
Yeah, we got it, it's all her gay mommy's fault, not the fact that daddy abandoned her. Divorced men always do that right?

I can hear him now, my ex is gay and it's just so hard to be in the life of my kid that I won't bother. It's too difficult so forget it.

Last edited:
So, this little bitch has daddy issues, so do millions of others, including the ones who were raped by them. And her daddy abandoned her. Let's mush on.
Going to knee-cap her? How about just beat her up...??

The hatred is amazing....I expect that as I read more and more comments in this thread, that hatred will become obscene.
Well I've got the fix for her daddy issues, a good hard spanking to knock some common sense into her head full of mush. She's always wanted a daddy and the reason she didn't have one is not because of mommy's partner, it's because dear old daddy didn't give a fuck about her. That's what she should have written about, and did, she's just too stupid to know it.

Forum List

Back