Wow: Daughter of two moms boldly speaks out AGAINST gay marriage

heterosexual marriage is consistent with human biology and history. gay marriage is an aberation of both biology and human history.

Wrong, and wrong. Socialized bisexual promiscuity, such as practiced by the Spartans, is more consistent with human biology and history.

then why bother with marriage at all? just let everyone screw everyone, no limits, no rules. just one big screwfest.

So....is this woman truly a messed up adult due to being raised by two lesbians?

If her worst problem is that she missed her dad, than no.

But it is still so sad.

Hell, I put effort into maintaining my daughter's friendships. I feel sad that I can't arrange a play date with an old pre school friend.

A parent is gone?

My wife and I have discussed how one of the worst things we can imagine is to have to explain to our daughter if something happened to the other parent.

This women choose to have that conversation...
How's your fight against legalized divorce for married couples with children going. Sounds like that would be a much more prevalent tragedy to do something about.

Actually I'm more concerned with single women deciding to have children and raising them themselves.

That's the real driver of a lot of social problems we are facing today.

So, do you agree that the small child missing her parent is very sad?

Well I've got the fix for her daddy issues, a good hard spanking to knock some common sense into her head full of mush. She's always wanted a daddy and the reason she didn't have one is not because of mommy's partner, it's because dear old daddy didn't give a fuck about her. That's what she should have written about, and did, she's just too stupid to know it.
So, when did you start hating science? The science proves that children who are raised in a natural family as opposed to a gay family are more stable and do better.

BTW....its not a daddy issue she has. That's just you way of expressing your hatred. She is actually talking about doing what is best for the children.

But I expect the hate in this thread will escalate even more. I wonder if she's had death threats yet?
The science doesn't prove anything yet, so far it's hit and miss, and if the majority of kids were raised by bears here that's what you'd be defending as "best". When having gay parents means not taking constant crap for it these kids won't be any more bother by that than divorced parents, step-parents, single-parents, or any other form of households to be raised in. And her article screams daddy issues, it's all about daddy, that two mommies wasn't one mom and one dad, but daddy rolled on her. Had he been around she wouldn't have even bothered to write this piece of tripe up. You don't even have to read between the lines, she yells it from the mountain tops, I missed daddy, boohoo.

As for a world of crap falling down on her, she deserves it. Maybe it will wake her up to the real issue in her life, daddy left me.

The argument as to what is the 'best' situation for kids to be raised is not a valid argument against same sex marriage.

One need not prove to be the best in order to be satisfactory.

Course not. Why would an argument that destroys your position be valid?

Besides, what does it matter if children get robbed of the best as long as a selfish agenda succeeds
How's your fight against legalized divorce for married couples with children going?

Avatar uses the adjective "selfish" to describe a person of either sex who leaves a marriage with children, apparently regardless of whether the person enters into another relationship or not. But, in fact, lots of parents who divorce, or live apart, maintain relationships with kids.

My second favorite quote from Clueless

MEL

Oh, Josh is in town. He's coming for dinner.

CHER

Why?

MEL

Because he's your step-brother!

CHER

But you were hardly even married to his mother and that was five years ago. Why do I have to see Josh?

MEL

You divorce wives, not children.

Daughter of Two Moms Comes Out Against Gay Marriage

So?
Apparently this woman's life was such a living hell and she's so tragically damaged that all gay marriages should be outlawed.

just curious, are you the butch or the fem in your "partnership". Because every gay couple, male or femal has one member who acts male and one who acts female. So you are all play acting in your so-called marriages.

Bode to her partner: let me be Frank with you

Partner: no, you were Frank last night.

So....is this woman truly a messed up adult due to being raised by two lesbians?

But it is still so sad.

Hell, I put effort into maintaining my daughter's friendships. I feel sad that I can't arrange a play date with an old pre school friend.

A parent is gone?

My wife and I have discussed how one of the worst things we can imagine is to have to explain to our daughter if something happened to the other parent.

How's your fight against legalized divorce for married couples with children going. Sounds like that would be a much more prevalent tragedy to do something about.

Actually I'm more concerned with single women deciding to have children and raising them themselves.

sadly, our welfare system rewards them financially for doing just that.

That poor girl prolly got teased relentlessly in school for having two bull dyke parents, no wonder she is fucked up.

But it is still so sad.

A parent is gone?

It can be....but a small child living in poverty or abuse is much much sadder.

How much validation would posters here give to an adult who complained about divorce and remarriage to another man....and bio dad walking away?

Somehow, I doubt many of the same people high-fiving this woman, would be as quick to condemn heterosexual marriage under your scenario. Funny how that works, eh?

heterosexual marriage is consistent with human biology and history. gay marriage is an aberation of both biology and human history.

Monogamy is an aberration by that reasoning.

monogamy is a societal creation, as is marriage. Societies for thousands of years have decided that a marriage of one man and one woman was best for society as a whole. The fact that many have cheated on their spouses does not change that.

Societal is not biological. You're defeating your own argument.

Society has also decided that puberty is too young for girls to start having babies. That goes against the biology you keep relying on for your argument.

Same sex marriage is consistent with 'societal' concerns because it adds another group within the membership of a societal in the institution of marriage which is a positive societal institution.

society sets the rules for how we humans deal with our biology. But society cannot change biology, only set rules for how we deal with it.

If society as a whole wants to condone gay marriage, thats just fine. But all members of the society should have a vote on it, it should not be dictated down from DC.

So?
Apparently this woman's life was such a living hell and she's so tragically damaged that all gay marriages should be outlawed.

just curious, are you the butch or the fem in your "partnership". Because every gay couple, male or femal has one member who acts male and one who acts female. So you are all play acting in your so-called marriages.

Role-playing? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
You really believe that lesbians take on "butch" "fem" roles?
Where ever did you "learn" that?
Tell us more about your lesbian expertise.........I could use some more laughs this morning....as could every other gay poster here. *chuckle*

She's an adult now...why isn't she tracking down "daddy" and asking him why he was such a coward and abandoner?

^^^^^^^^^Has alot of men issues, prolly because she isn't one.

So?

Tell us more about your lesbian expertise.........I could use some more laughs this morning....as could every other gay poster here. *chuckle*

I have known many gay couples, both male and female, and in every one of them there is a masculine one and a feminine one. Don't pretend that isn't true, because you know it is.

Look at Ellen and her partner. Martina Navratilova and her partner. Barney Frank and his partner. every case proves what I am saying.

So?

I have known many gay couples, both male and female, and in every one of them there is a masculine one and a feminine one. Don't pretend that isn't true, because you know it is.

Look at Ellen and her partner. Martina Navratilova and her partner. Barney Frank and his partner. every case proves what I am saying.
Some bull dyke couples are both butch, that way they can pretend to be gay men.

But it is still so sad.

A parent is gone?

A woman deciding to start a family without a primary breadwinner is setting herself and her child up for poverty.

Abuse? Yes abuse is sad. There is no mention of abuse in this story. The mother choose to kick the father to the curb.

But it is still so sad.

A parent is gone?

A woman deciding to start a family without a primary breadwinner is setting herself and her child up for poverty.

Abuse? Yes abuse is sad. There is no mention of abuse in this story. The mother choose to kick the father to the curb.

No offense, but if you think most single parent/female households living in poverty started out when a single woman decided to start a family, you ain't living in reality.

That poor girl prolly got teased relentlessly in school for having two bull dyke parents, no wonder she is fucked up.
But thank goodness that father got away scot-free!

You keep saying that without anything to support it.

Why is it so important for you to assume that the father is the bad guy?

Is your position really so weak that "gay mom" being a bitter about the divorce so many years ago, would destroy it?

Forum List

Back