Wow: Daughter of two moms boldly speaks out AGAINST gay marriage

If her worst problem is that she missed her dad, than no.

But it is still so sad.

Hell, I put effort into maintaining my daughter's friendships. I feel sad that I can't arrange a play date with an old pre school friend.

A parent is gone?

My wife and I have discussed how one of the worst things we can imagine is to have to explain to our daughter if something happened to the other parent.

This women choose to have that conversation...
How's your fight against legalized divorce for married couples with children going. Sounds like that would be a much more prevalent tragedy to do something about.

Actually I'm more concerned with single women deciding to have children and raising them themselves.

That's the real driver of a lot of social problems we are facing today.

So, do you agree that the small child missing her parent is very sad?
It can be....but a small child living in poverty or abuse is much much sadder.

A woman deciding to start a family without a primary breadwinner is setting herself and her child up for poverty.

Abuse? Yes abuse is sad. There is no mention of abuse in this story. The mother choose to kick the father to the curb.

No offense, but if you think most single parent/female households living in poverty started out when a single woman decided to start a family, you ain't living in reality.

So how do you think it occurs?

She's getting nailed all over the web. I hope she planned for that, the little dumbass.

You seem to be getting pleasure over this young lady being hurt by publicity. Why the anger and hatred towards her for simply sharing her narrative with the public?

What is it about hearing the truth of this woman's pain that has you so angry?

I've found in my few years alive that the truth only angers people when it hurts a closely held lie. So why lie is threatened in your life? Whatever it is just let it go.

The lie is the one she tells herself and now the public - becaus I have daddy issues gays shouldn't have equal rights. Lies at that level piss me off, and I'm not gay or alone in my condemnation. Society isn't screwed up on this case, she is.

She's getting nailed all over the web. I hope she planned for that, the little dumbass.

You seem to be getting pleasure over this young lady being hurt by publicity. Why the anger and hatred towards her for simply sharing her narrative with the public?

I've found in my few years alive that the truth only angers people when it hurts a closely held lie. So why lie is threatened in your life? Whatever it is just let it go.

The lie is the one she tells herself and now the public - becaus I have daddy issues gays shouldn't have equal rights. Lies at that level piss me off, and I'm not gay or alone in my condemnation. Society isn't screwed up on this case, she is.

I don't think she should get hammered. Everyone might be better off having Ozzie and Harriett for parents, but that just isn't reality. Imo, you have to get past issues stemming from who your parents were, and nobody's perfect, but you don't have to agree with the choices your parents made. Gender and orientation are not choices. Alcoholism is not really all about choice. Promiscuity and being shite faced by noon are choices, though. Her dad made the wrong choice. She's just a bit "wrong" about what caused that choice. She's young.

Personally I think all people should be forced to use some contraception until at least thirty. (-:

PS, and it's not written in stone you have to forgive your parents for their choices in order to get on with life.

Last edited:

If she is so screwed up, why hate her? Why not have compassion for her and help her?

I don't think she should get hammered. Everyone might be better off having Ozzie and Harriett for parents, but that just isn't reality. Imo, you have to get past issues stemming from who your parents were, and nobody's perfect, but you don't have to agree with the choices your parents made. Gender and orientation are not choices. Alcoholism is not really all about choice. Promiscuity and being shite faced by noon are choices, though. Her dad made the wrong choice. She's just a bit "wrong" about what caused that choice. She's young.

Personally I think all people should be forced to use some contraception until at least thirty. (-:

PS, and it's not written in stone you have to forgive your parents for their choices in order to get on with life.

Nicely said.

Just wanted to point out, that other than the words of the mom, there is no reason to believe the dad had any choice in what happened.

Somehow, I doubt many of the same people high-fiving this woman, would be as quick to condemn heterosexual marriage under your scenario. Funny how that works, eh?

heterosexual marriage is consistent with human biology and history. gay marriage is an aberation of both biology and human history.

Monogamy is an aberration by that reasoning.

monogamy is a societal creation, as is marriage. Societies for thousands of years have decided that a marriage of one man and one woman was best for society as a whole. The fact that many have cheated on their spouses does not change that.

Societal is not biological. You're defeating your own argument.

Society has also decided that puberty is too young for girls to start having babies. That goes against the biology you keep relying on for your argument.

Same sex marriage is consistent with 'societal' concerns because it adds another group within the membership of a societal in the institution of marriage which is a positive societal institution.

society sets the rules for how we humans deal with our biology. But society cannot change biology, only set rules for how we deal with it.

If society as a whole wants to condone gay marriage, thats just fine. But all members of the society should have a vote on it, it should not be dictated down from DC.
I don't remember us all having a vote on straight marriage in the form it is in. What's up with that?

She's an adult now...why isn't she tracking down "daddy" and asking him why he was such a coward and abandoner?

^^^^^^^^^Has alot of men issues, prolly because she isn't one.
Irony...because all one has to do is read any of NLT's copious "bull dyke" posts to know that he's got some serious issues with lesbians and any strong woman.

Daughter of Two Moms Comes Out Against Gay Marriage

So?
Apparently this woman's life was such a living hell and she's so tragically damaged that all gay marriages should be outlawed.

just curious, are you the butch or the fem in your "partnership". Because every gay couple, male or femal has one member who acts male and one who acts female. So you are all play acting in your so-called marriages.

Bode to her partner: let me be Frank with you

Partner: no, you were Frank last night.
Role-playing? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
You really believe that lesbians take on "butch" "fem" roles?
Where ever did you "learn" that?
Tell us more about your lesbian expertise.........I could use some more laughs this morning....as could every other gay poster here. *chuckle*

I have known many gay couples, both male and female, and in every one of them there is a masculine one and a feminine one. Don't pretend that isn't true, because you know it is.

Look at Ellen and her partner. Martina Navratilova and her partner. Barney Frank and his partner. every case proves what I am saying.
Why do I suspect they are truly messing with your mind. :D

"Oh look dear! Here comes Redfish...which one of us plays Fem today for him? I forget."

Daughter of Two Moms Comes Out Against Gay Marriage

So?
Apparently this woman's life was such a living hell and she's so tragically damaged that all gay marriages should be outlawed.

just curious, are you the butch or the fem in your "partnership". Because every gay couple, male or femal has one member who acts male and one who acts female. So you are all play acting in your so-called marriages.

Bode to her partner: let me be Frank with you

Partner: no, you were Frank last night.
Role-playing? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
You really believe that lesbians take on "butch" "fem" roles?
Where ever did you "learn" that?
Tell us more about your lesbian expertise.........I could use some more laughs this morning....as could every other gay poster here. *chuckle*

I have known many gay couples, both male and female, and in every one of them there is a masculine one and a feminine one. Don't pretend that isn't true, because you know it is.

Look at Ellen and her partner. Martina Navratilova and her partner. Barney Frank and his partner. every case proves what I am saying.
Are you seriously holding Ellen and Portia up as a butch/fem couple? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Nicely said.

Just wanted to point out, that other than the words of the mom, there is no reason to believe the dad had any choice in what happened.

The woman is now an adult. Don't you think, in her rush to condemn gay marriage, she would have thrown out that her lesbian mom kept her from her dad..........if it were even remotely true?

I go with NLT on this.....dad was a coward who couldn't handle his wife being a lesbian and loving another woman over him....and in his crushed little ego, abandoned his daughter.

Nicely said.

The woman is now an adult. Don't you think, in her rush to condemn gay marriage, she would have thrown out that her lesbian mom kept her from her dad..........if it were even remotely true?

I go with NLT on this.....dad was a coward who couldn't handle his wife being a lesbian and loving another woman over him....and in his crushed little ego, abandoned his daughter.

Of course you would condemn the father ya stupid twit. You just reinforced Matthews stereotype.

Liberal, gay & stupid. That's 3 strikes

Link where I said that. nice try tho.

Nicely said.

Or he just found a convenient way to bail on his financial and parental obligations. And that happens all the time without anything to do with the parent left with the kid to raise. Poor child. She's too naïve to even grasp she's lucky to have had two adults who loved her and cared to raise her.

Nicely said.

Of course you would condemn the father ya stupid twit. You just reinforced Matthews stereotype.

I should have said that was my opinion....where I agree with NLT where he stated that the father left because his ex-wife was a lesbian. Just abandoned his daughter. Period. How would YOU take it?

Nicely said.

I should have said that was my opinion....where I agree with NLT where he stated that the father left because his ex-wife was a lesbian. Just abandoned his daughter. Period. How would YOU take it?
Maybe the mother made it difficult for the father to see her, or maybe the father could not stand to see his wife with a women. Either way it is fucked up that he was not involved in her life. I know that I would not let anything come in between me and my children.

Link where I said that. nice try tho.
Post #137
Wow Daughter of two moms boldly speaks out AGAINST gay marriage Page 14 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
I did post your link, I did not say this

"dad was a coward who couldn't handle his wife being a lesbian and loving another woman over him....and in his crushed little ego, abandoned his daughter."

you did.

Nicely said.

I wouldn't make ASSumptions about someone else's relationships.

Isn't that what you queers constantly preach?

Forum List

Back