WOW, if R-W'ers are so pissed after just 1 night of the DNC convention.....

Just imagine what they'll be like in November!
Dancing on the rooftop baby.. Hanging the Moon, chasing stars.. :) Your corrupt party is DEAD and you last hanger-on's, ie Zombie Squad are sooo clueless. The Bernie faction/ my generation be it Conservative or TRUE Progressive, are the future of both parties.. You fucking dinosaurs are dead in the water.
How old are you?

Old enough to drink and have a daughter in elementary school, you?

I wish I had kids...
I'm a single mom from day 1... She's my life.. the sun sets and rises on her sweet face.
I have a lovely little niece in preschool, but my brother's girlfriend keeps her at her house most of the time now that they broke up.

In case you haven't noticed, here in realityland right winger are too busy laughing to get angry.

WOW....what a "brilliant" retort...........LOL
Do yourself a favor.. Try to actually debate instead of trolling everyone on this thread.. Your kindergarten taunts are pathetic and rather boring.. I'm this close to placing you on ignore and I never do that so quickly out of the gate..

Dancing on the rooftop baby.. Hanging the Moon, chasing stars.. :) Your corrupt party is DEAD and you last hanger-on's, ie Zombie Squad are sooo clueless. The Bernie faction/ my generation be it Conservative or TRUE Progressive, are the future of both parties.. You fucking dinosaurs are dead in the water.
How old are you?

I wish I had kids...
I'm a single mom from day 1... She's my life.. the sun sets and rises on her sweet face.
I have a lovely little niece in preschool, but my brother's girlfriend keeps her at her house most of the time now that they broke up.
Awwww ♥ Let her know you want to see her still..

.......just imagine how rabid they'll be on Firday morning.....and when the polling comes out next week.

There may be shortages of antacid meds...........LOL

I'd imagine they're going through withdrawals from not being fed a heaping spoonful of fear and anger. That's what they're addicted to, and that's what motivates them.
Talking about yourself I see. Look out! Global warming is going to drown you.

Did that scare you enough?

Last edited:
How old are you?

I wish I had kids...
Awwww ♥ Let her know you want to see her still..
I doubt she would let me take her anywhere. She is trying to get full custody and pretty much take her away from my brother too.

My brother has her a few days a week, but most of the time he gets her at later hours and I have to go to work early.

In case you haven't noticed, here in realityland right winger are too busy laughing to get angry.

WOW....what a "brilliant" retort...........LOL
Do yourself a favor.. Try to actually debate instead of trolling everyone on this thread.. Your kindergarten taunts are pathetic and rather boring.. I'm this close to placing you on ignore and I never do that so quickly out of the gate..

I think the phrase you are searching for is ... "pure puffery" ... or, it could be "... what an insufferable dumb ass"...

Glad I could help.

Forum List

Back