🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Wow the lefties are in overdrive today

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
Trying to contain the damage done by the exposure of their treasonous heroes and the fake media. There are what, a half dozen threads from the leftheaded goobers on this site trying to marginalize today's headlines:

Former US Attorney: Susan Rice Ordered Spy Agencies To Produce ‘Detailed Spreadsheets’ Involving Trump

CNN Goes on Rampage Against Susan Rice Bombshell, Instructs Viewers to Ignore Story

http://nypost.com/2017/04/03/fresh-evidence-the-russia-scandal-is-a-team-obama-operation/

U.S. withdraws funding for U.N. Population Fund

Life is good.

I cant necessarily disagree with what the pop fund does. I just don't want to pay for it.
Good deal.

So there was government interference in the last election -- the Democrat president conspired with the DNC and the media to destroy the "rightful heir" to the throne (Hillary). My the whole bunch do prison time.

So there was government interference in the last election -- the Democrat president conspired with the DNC and the media to destroy the "rightful heir" to the throne (Hillary). My the whole bunch do prison time.

It's blatant misuse of a system designed to protect Americans, the dems used it as a political tool

It's blatant misuse of a system designed to protect Americans, the dems used it as a political tool
They will probably get as much jail time as the bankers did last decade.

They will probably get as much jail time as the bankers did last decade.

Most likely...but we can hope someone finally says enough

Rice is not much of a story outside the rightwing echo chamber

She was acting within the scope of her job and NOTHING she did supports Trumps claim that Obama was tapping his phones

She was acting within the scope of her job and NOTHING she did supports Trumps claim that Obama was tapping his phones

Oh shut up and stop repeating CNN's BS, you have no idea what she did

Rice is facing 10 years if this is true. Being reported now Ben Rhodes is also involved
Is Comey just laying low while pursuing this, or is he just plain stupid? He probably should make a public statement about investigating Susan Rice and other people in the Obama admin and the unmasking and leaking that occured. And why is he and Rogers avoiding testifying at the House investigation in classified hearings?

Yeah, keep thinking that.

Rice is facing 10 years if this is true. Being reported now Ben Rhodes is also involved
Is Comey just laying low while pursuing this, or is he just plain stupid? He probably should make a public statement about investigating Susan Rice and other people in the Obama admin and the unmasking and leaking that occured. And why is he and Rogers avoiding testifying at the House investigation in classified hearings?

I trust Comey about as far as I can toss him

Trying to contain the damage done by the exposure of their treasonous heroes and the fake media. There are what, a half dozen threads from the leftheaded goobers on this site trying to marginalize today's headlines:

Former US Attorney: Susan Rice Ordered Spy Agencies To Produce ‘Detailed Spreadsheets’ Involving Trump

CNN Goes on Rampage Against Susan Rice Bombshell, Instructs Viewers to Ignore Story

http://nypost.com/2017/04/03/fresh-evidence-the-russia-scandal-is-a-team-obama-operation/

U.S. withdraws funding for U.N. Population Fund

Life is good.

None of those links direct to this site. Zero.

I think Comey is going to prison, too.

Is Comey just laying low while pursuing this, or is he just plain stupid?
I'm thinking stupid. Not a fan of this guy.
Generally speaking he sounds like a very closed minded, unintelligent moron who got the job because of his resume. I don't understand why Trump kept him. After his public statement basically convicting Hillary but then refusing to press charges. The guy's an idiot.

Forum List

Back