🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Espionage On The Homefront

5. A medial review:

Obama increases agencies with access to raw intell data.....what reason other than to encourage leaks?

Ben Rhodes is one to whom this data is available....a man admitted to organizing media hordes to advance administration policies.

Evelyn Farcas, Obama appointee speaks of helping here 'colleagues' in raking up all sorts of anti-Trump data and passing it to Democrat politicians

Susan Rice has been exposed as lying to the public on many occasions, the latest in lots of unmasking of Trump associates on classified data.....and passing it on to multiple agencies

Sooo....this looks less and less like an accident and more like an enterprise.
Wow! Contrary to what I believed at one time, you are not very bright PC...

Evelyn Farcas, Obama appointee speaks of helping her 'colleagues' in raking up all sorts of anti-Trump data and passing it to Democrat politicians

When did she leave office PC?

Where did she say in the whole interview,

"all sorts of Anti Trump data"?

OK....time to prove you're an Obamunist boot-licker.

"UPDATE: President Obama’s Own Defense Deputy Admits Obama White House Spied on Candidate/President-Elect Trump…
...Obama administration official Evelyn Farkas (Deputy Asst. Secretary of Defense) appearing on MSNBC and admitting first hand knowledge the Obama administration spied on candidate and president-elect Donald Trump’s transition team to gather “intelligence” for political use.

....significant admissions she was making about the Obama administration spying on Donald Trump’s team and generating classified intelligence for Ms. Farkas (and others) to spread to Capitol Hill politicians.

'I was urging my former colleagues, and, and frankly speaking the people on the Hill [Democrat politicians], it was more actually aimed at telling the Hill people, get as much information as you can – get as much intelligence as you can – before President Obama leaves the administration.

Because I had a fear that somehow that information would disappear with the senior [Obama] people who left; so it would be hidden away in the bureaucracy, um, that the Trump folks – if they found out HOW we knew what we knew about their, the Trump staff, dealing with Russians– that they would try to compromise those sources and methods; meaning we no longer have access to that intelligence.

So I became very worried because not enough was coming out into the open and I knew that there was more. We have very good intelligence on Russia; so then I had talked to some of my former colleagues and I knew that they were also trying to help get information to [Democrat politicians].'

...Farkas outs herself as the key source for a New York Times reportwhich discussed President Obama officials leaking classified information to media."
UPDATE: President Obama’s Own Defense Deputy Admits Obama White House Spied on Candidate/President-Elect Trump…

'I was urging my former colleagues,..."
[Folks I knew from the job....]
Now.....does that indicate whether this was during her time in office.....or, in fact, any time frame?
Could be a confession that she continued breaking the law and leaking classified intell after she left the administration.

Nailed ya,' huh?

Sooooo who isn't very bright?

Chica, all that bullshit proves is you refuse to acknowledge the truth!

Sooooo who isn't very bright?
That would be you darlin' Cynthia! You perpetually leave CONTEXT of the objects pertinent to the topic at hand to your whim, fancy and partisan proclivities, regardless of who may be initiating the subject, buried in the swamp as if it didn't exist, only to substitute your own false narrative to fit your partisan support of the meme being set for review. To put it simply, you're an intellectually dishonest bitch who will never change and who also has much in common with the current self-indulgent, narcissistic, lying piece of dishonest garbage currently occupying the WH!

CONTEXT - noun

1) The circumstances that form the setting for an event, statement, or idea, and in terms of which it can be fully understood.
1.1) The parts of something written or spoken that immediately precede and follow a word or passage and clarify its meaning.
~~ context - definition of context in English | Oxford Dictionaries ~~

So once again, just as the Emperor Donald of Orangedom has no cloths, Empress Cynthia the Chica shares the same metaphorical dilemma!

Now go back to that 57 sec video clip of Evelyn Farcas and listen to the words in their proper CONTEXT, to see how big a fucking liar you truly are!

upload_2017-4-6_1-6-21.jpeg

The old Soviet Union would be proud of the last administration and it's accomplishments.

*****SMILE*****

:)

View attachment 120500

The old Soviet Union would be proud of the last administration and it's accomplishments.

*****SMILE*****

Im proud of them ... for not sucking Putins dick like Trump does.

upload_2017-4-6_1-19-57.jpeg

The only one's I saw doing that to every leader of the known world was the last administration and I'm sure all those world leaders appreciated the...

*****CHUCKLE*****

...they were able to provide the last administration.

1. Monitoring foreign agents rather than Trump associates being the targets?
Perhaps...but while the intent is up for debate, we have learned that the fact of surveillance and monitoring and spying, is not.
Exactly what Trump said a month ago about the Obama Administration has been proven true.

2. Before Obama, the protocols were clear as far as revealing the names of American citizens who were monitored in these NSA tapings:

There are only two reasons for unmasking of a US citizen's name:

a. Is there a need to know the name of the citizen to understand the contest of the monitored intell.

b. If the citizen is involved in illegal activity.

And far worse, leaks of classified data to the press just didn't occur before Obama.

Flynn was spied on without a warrant, without his knowledge, and his name was leaked to the press. We know that an Obama functionary described this as pro forma.
We no longer have a 4th amendment.

Evelyn Farkas:
'I was urging my former colleagues, and, and frankly speaking the people on the Hill [Democrat politicians], it was more actually aimed at telling the Hill people, get as much information as you can – get as much intelligence as you can – before President Obama leaves the administration.

Because I had a fear that somehow that information would disappear with the senior [Obama] people who left; so it would be hidden away in the bureaucracy, um, that the Trump folks – if they found out HOW we knew what we knew about their, the Trump staff, dealing with Russians– that they would try to compromise those sources and methods; meaning we no longer have access to that intelligence.

So I became very worried because not enough was coming out into the open and I knew that there was more. We have very good intelligence on Russia; so then I had talked to some of my former colleagues and I knew that they were also trying to help get information to [Democrat politicians].'

...Farkas outs herself as the key source for a New York Times reportwhich discussed President Obama officials leaking classified information to media."
UPDATE: President Obama’s Own Defense Deputy Admits Obama White House Spied on Candidate/President-Elect Trump…

3. The cat is out of the bag when the most watched Liberal cable outlet screams that nobody should have access to the story:

"CNN Goes On Rampage Against Susan Rice Bombshell, Instructs Viewers To Ignore Story - 'We will not aid and abet the people trying to misinform you'"
CNN Goes On Rampage Against Susan Rice Bombshell, Instructs Viewers To Ignore Story - 'We will not aid and abet the people trying to misinform you' • r/conspiracy

4. Lest any mistake purely natural functioning of the intelligence community, consider this: Hillary Clinton, her campaign, the Clinton Foundation, and every one associated with these spoke to all sorts of foreign officials.
Yet.....we have no intell leaks from that side.

"There is NO evidence that the same thing was done to Hillary Clinton or to her top campaign officials. ... the FBI wanted to look at the DNC servers to see if there was any foreign activity going on and the Democratic Party refused to allow them.

Which proves that the real reason the Obama administration was feverishly collecting and sharing the classified information was not for national security purposes, but for nakedly POLITICAL reasons having nothing to do with anything other than Democrats being nothing but rancid, rotten, toxic piles of demonized slime.

... what you REALLY have is American election hacking under Obama." Confirmed: Fascist, Felonious Obama Administration Spied On Private American Citizens And Used US Intelligence Services As Political Weapon

Look carefully at those who rush to shield, excuse, and ignore that is clearly anti-American activities by the Left and their stooges.
Now we see the results of the Patriot Act bear fruit; we, as a nation, have given up our essential liberties out of fear and for the illusion of security.

ehj7ee.jpg

1. Monitoring foreign agents rather than Trump associates being the targets?
Perhaps...but while the intent is up for debate, we have learned that the fact of surveillance and monitoring and spying, is not.
Exactly what Trump said a month ago about the Obama Administration has been proven true.

2. Before Obama, the protocols were clear as far as revealing the names of American citizens who were monitored in these NSA tapings:

There are only two reasons for unmasking of a US citizen's name:

a. Is there a need to know the name of the citizen to understand the contest of the monitored intell.

b. If the citizen is involved in illegal activity.

And far worse, leaks of classified data to the press just didn't occur before Obama.

Flynn was spied on without a warrant, without his knowledge, and his name was leaked to the press. We know that an Obama functionary described this as pro forma.
We no longer have a 4th amendment.

Evelyn Farkas:

3. The cat is out of the bag when the most watched Liberal cable outlet screams that nobody should have access to the story:

"CNN Goes On Rampage Against Susan Rice Bombshell, Instructs Viewers To Ignore Story - 'We will not aid and abet the people trying to misinform you'"
CNN Goes On Rampage Against Susan Rice Bombshell, Instructs Viewers To Ignore Story - 'We will not aid and abet the people trying to misinform you' • r/conspiracy

4. Lest any mistake purely natural functioning of the intelligence community, consider this: Hillary Clinton, her campaign, the Clinton Foundation, and every one associated with these spoke to all sorts of foreign officials.
Yet.....we have no intell leaks from that side.

"There is NO evidence that the same thing was done to Hillary Clinton or to her top campaign officials. ... the FBI wanted to look at the DNC servers to see if there was any foreign activity going on and the Democratic Party refused to allow them.

Which proves that the real reason the Obama administration was feverishly collecting and sharing the classified information was not for national security purposes, but for nakedly POLITICAL reasons having nothing to do with anything other than Democrats being nothing but rancid, rotten, toxic piles of demonized slime.

... what you REALLY have is American election hacking under Obama." Confirmed: Fascist, Felonious Obama Administration Spied On Private American Citizens And Used US Intelligence Services As Political Weapon

Look carefully at those who rush to shield, excuse, and ignore that is clearly anti-American activities by the Left and their stooges.
Now we see the results of the Patriot Act bear fruit; we, as a nation, have given up our essential liberties out of fear and for the illusion of security.

ehj7ee.jpg

The revelations expose the nexus of espionage and politicization.

It is the latter that moves the episode out of the 'national safety' realm.

PC, just like Divine Wind said, we now see how the Patriot Act can/could/and probably was abused. I am in shock that the Democrats who actually stood against this (which I agreed with) now won't even go there because it is their people who got busted. It is NOT the Patriot Act itself, as much as it is the power it gives government officials from either party who abuse it.

I know it is asking a lot, but shouldn't Democrats and Repubs stand together on this one? It is obvious if it happened once this quickly and we don't demand a change, it will happen again, and again, and again.

As far as the Obama administration, their legacy is now screwed, and it is going to get worse. Why? Because what nobody is realizing is--------->either Trump is in cahoots with Russia, (and that is not likely since with all the leaks here, there, and everywhere, we would have every liberal media outlet with a leak that would damn him) or, the Obama administration if watching Trump for a year without knowing he was going to win the nomination, then must also have surveilled at least 1 if not 2 of the other Republican candidates, probably Cruz for sure.

If that is the case; which most logical thinking people would agree with, then all pretense of this not being political will evaporate. If you notice, Shiff has shut up! That should tell all Democrats reading this, that when the person on your side who got to read the evidence clams up, it is all bad for you. Unlike other Democrats, he can't claim ignorance as he did not get to view the evidence, he seen it, and now keeps quiet. The rest of the Democrats still have plausible deniability.

If you read the political tea leaves, the Democrats are in trouble, it is obvious; and when I say trouble, I mean big trouble. I am sure they are praying for something to happen on the world stage to redirect focus off of this. The funny thing is------------->the leftists on here aren't aware of it, and keep beating the same drum.

You're conflating two factors that never belong together in a free society.

The current revelations about the espionage by the Obama administration expose the nexus of espionage and politicization.

It is the latter that moves the episode out of the 'national safety' realm.

Forum List

Back