Wow the lefties are in overdrive today

Rice is not much of a story outside the rightwing echo chamber

She was acting within the scope of her job and NOTHING she did supports Trumps claim that Obama was tapping his phones

What?

Even you are smart enough to figure out what the Obama administration was doing ..

They were getting by warrants and wire tapping foreign officials with contacts to democrat political foes and then calling them "incidental "

Brilliant by the democrat machine.

This whole thing about the Obama administration spying on Trump's campaign is pretty sad, since the Obama administration got everything they could possibly need to give Hillary the advantage, yet not even cheating and spying could give her enough of a boost to win. The election was rigged in Hillary's favor and she still lost! She had the Obama administration spy on Trump's campaign, and she still lost! It would have been bad enough for her if she lost in a fair election, but losing an election that was rigged in her favor is just sad. Not even the MSM could help her cheat enough to engineer a win. Good grief.

This whole thing about the Obama administration spying on Trump's campaign is pretty sad, since the Obama administration got everything they could possibly need to give Hillary the advantage, yet not even cheating and spying could give her enough of a boost to win. The election was rigged in Hillary's favor and she still lost! She had the Obama administration spy on Trump's campaign, and she still lost! It would have been bad enough for her if she lost in a fair election, but losing an election that was rigged in her favor is just sad. Not even the MSM could help her cheat enough to engineer a win. Good grief.
That is so true. And that is the reason that I lived in a cloud of joyful hilarity for months after Trump won the election.

And I still feel that way today when I think about it, lol. Fucking idiots. They can't even win when they cheat. Bumbling criminals.

That is so true. And that is the reason that I lived in a cloud of joyful hilarity for months after Trump won the election.

And I still feel that way today when I think about it, lol. Fucking idiots. They can't even win when they cheat. Bumbling criminals.

That, that and THAT!!!!

That, that and THAT!!!!
They even own and control the MSM, and they can't win.

As the investigation gets more and more information, things are beginning to look very interesting. A Blackwater back channel between Putin and the orange clown?

I hope one of our intel agencies can turn someone in the Russian intel agency, and they will bring with them the information the Russians have collected on the clown.

Trying to contain the damage done by the exposure of their treasonous heroes and the fake media. There are what, a half dozen threads from the leftheaded goobers on this site trying to marginalize today's headlines:

Former US Attorney: Susan Rice Ordered Spy Agencies To Produce ‘Detailed Spreadsheets’ Involving Trump

CNN Goes on Rampage Against Susan Rice Bombshell, Instructs Viewers to Ignore Story

http://nypost.com/2017/04/03/fresh-evidence-the-russia-scandal-is-a-team-obama-operation/

U.S. withdraws funding for U.N. Population Fund

Life is good.

None of those links direct to this site. Zero.

Yes you're right. I was expecting those links to go to the "half dozen threads" she mentioned as well but I think her links were just to back up her claim about the fake media. Poorly worded by the OP, but not the end of the world.

So there was government interference in the last election -- the Democrat president conspired with the DNC and the media to destroy the "rightful heir" to the throne (Hillary). My the whole bunch do prison time.
This equates Watergate with stealing cookies from moms cookie jar. P

They could release a video of Obama ordering the wiretaps and forensic evidence of the regime leaking information to the press, the left wouldn't care.

So there was government interference in the last election -- the Democrat president conspired with the DNC and the media to destroy the "rightful heir" to the throne (Hillary). My the whole bunch do prison time.
This equates Watergate with stealing cookies from moms cookie jar. P
Rice is not much of a story outside the rightwing echo chamber

She was acting within the scope of her job and NOTHING she did supports Trumps claim that Obama was tapping his phones
It was not her job to do investigations. The White House doesn't do investigations. This was a political operation for the democratic party.

The regerssives are so uncaring about anything except tearing down this country, they lie when the truth sounds better. 24/7.

Trying to contain the damage done by the exposure of their treasonous heroes and the fake media. There are what, a half dozen threads from the leftheaded goobers on this site trying to marginalize today's headlines:

Former US Attorney: Susan Rice Ordered Spy Agencies To Produce ‘Detailed Spreadsheets’ Involving Trump

CNN Goes on Rampage Against Susan Rice Bombshell, Instructs Viewers to Ignore Story

http://nypost.com/2017/04/03/fresh-evidence-the-russia-scandal-is-a-team-obama-operation/

U.S. withdraws funding for U.N. Population Fund

Life is good.

Yes. Their entire 'Party' leadership and many of its mid-level apparatchiks and flunkies are going to start practicing 'The Perp Walk' soon. Their campaign of spam and fake news is a dead failure, and the assorted traitors, deviants, sociopaths, and fetishists here are wailing and thrashing on the floors like 4 year olds in the Walmart toy section who have been told 'No!'

Forum List

Back