WSJ Reports Flynn Offered to testify in exchange for Immunity!

I'm eager to hear about why Vladamir Putin worked so hard to rebuild America's military.
It (our military) has not been "rebuilt" yet.

In fact it has not changed one iota (Greek word, for the letter "I" in the alphabet).

But Putin did hate the unfair sanctions from Obama and Hillary.

That's why Putin cares.
Yet? It was supposed to happen in two months? Are you on dope? Trump was the candidate that ran on rebuilding the military, as most Republicans do. When did Hillary impose
sanctions? I seem to remember something about a reset button and uranium. Lots of uranium.

No, I'm afraid they don't want the truth, all of the orange one's follower's believe anything negative is fake news. It's really sad.
It's sad that someone would use terms like orange one's followers and expect to be taken for anything other than a dumb asshole.

Bass, that's not your worry right now. You let Flynn and the committee figure out what are the ground rules. Then you better worry like hell.

If Flynn had an attorney who didn't request immunity, I'd advise him to find a better attorney.

I heard something I forgot happened.

first, Congress and the JD has to agree if immunity is warranted.

Iran Contra ... Congress gave North immunity simply because they assumed it would be better to know about Reagans participation than it would be to put North in prison.

history may repeat itself.
Congress can give immunity pertaining to the testimony but the subject can still face charges from the DOJ.

No, I'm afraid they don't want the truth, all of the orange one's follower's believe anything negative is fake news. It's really sad.
It's sad that someone would use terms like orange one's followers and expect to be taken for anything other than a dumb asshole.
I would normally have agreed with you before DJ Trump slandered Obama about the supposed bugging of Trump Towers.

And then Trump and Ryan botched Trumpcare.

So not anymore.

:D

Considering it is not illegal to do business with Russia what would Flynn's crime be? Appearing on RT? Ed Schulz has his own time slot. So it can't be that or Ed would be under arrest.
That's not necessarily true. It could be a crime to do business with Russia if Trump's people were negotiating with Russia to undermine Obama's sanctions on them.

Tony Podesta was lobbying for the Kremlin's bank so unless Clinton's biggest bundler is charged with something I don't see how anyone could be charged on the Trump's team.
I don't see

That's your problem.

It's being reported Flynn made the offer after meeting with Trump and WH officials.

That's strange
Not if Flynn was going to roll on obama and clinton.

that's really funny, idiot.

totally against all known information.

unless of course one believes the orange sociopath.

you and your fellow trump morons are real freaks of nature. probably the stupidest people on the planet.

You keep saying that.....

But those stupid people kicked your asses last November.
That's why their asses got kicked and they have never figured it out.
Occam's Razor

Spits a hypocrite... :lol:
There's reality to Obummer too.
giphy.gif

Forum List

Back