WSJ Reports Flynn Offered to testify in exchange for Immunity!

Considering it is not illegal to do business with Russia what would Flynn's crime be? Appearing on RT? Ed Schulz has his own time slot. So it can't be that or Ed would be under arrest.

Considering it is not illegal to do business with Russia what would Flynn's crime be? Appearing on RT? Ed Schulz has his own time slot. So it can't be that or Ed would be under arrest.
That's not necessarily true. It could be a crime to do business with Russia if Trump's people were negotiating with Russia to undermine Obama's sanctions on them.

That's not necessarily true. It could be a crime to do business with Russia if Trump's people were negotiating with Russia to undermine Obama's sanctions on them.

Tony Podesta was lobbying for the Kremlin's bank so unless Clinton's biggest bundler is charged with something I don't see how anyone could be charged on the Trump's team.

Tony Podesta was lobbying for the Kremlin's bank so unless Clinton's biggest bundler is charged with something I don't see how anyone could be charged on the Trump's team.
What you don't see could fill the Pacific Ocean.

the investigation/s will turn up whoever/whatever went down in Russia for the last decade ... if Clintons in there then she can go down too.

Whatever. No one can come up with what law and or laws were broken.

Whatever. No one can come up with what law and or laws were broken.

wtf do you think they're investigating for ... TO FIND OUT IF ANY LAWS WERE BROKEN.

DDDDUUUUUUURRRRRRRR

IMG_0396.JPG

(CNN)Former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn is willing to testify before federal and congressional investigators, but only if he is granted immunity, his lawyer said Thursday.

"Gen. Flynn certainly has a story to tell, and he very much wants to tell it, should the circumstances permit. ... No reasonable person, who has the benefit of advice from counsel, would submit to questioning in such a highly politicized, witch-hunt environment without assurances against unfair prosecution," Robert Kelner, Flynn's lawyer, said in a statement late Thursday.
The Wall Street Journal first reported Thursday that Flynn was in talks to try to get a promise of immunity, but that nobody had agreed to his terms yet.

However, aides to the House intelligence committee said they have not received any requests from Flynn yet. A spokesperson for the Senate intelligence committee declined comment Thursday evening.

Flynn seeks immunity for testimony - CNNPolitics.com

Really looks interesting.

Yet more crap from the Leftist MSM that Leftist Maniacs are eating up.

Yup. Flynn wants to make sure they don't prosecute him for anything. Smart move on his part especially with the witch hunt that's underway.

Very smart move.

"Gen. Flynn certainly has a story to tell, and he very much wants to tell it, should the circumstances permit. ... No reasonable person, who has the benefit of advice from counsel, would submit to questioning in such a highly politicized, witch-hunt environment without assurances against unfair prosecution," Robert Kelner, Flynn's lawyer, said in a statement

Flynn is the same one the FBI has tapes on
They will be able to verify his testimony

Lets see what type of firewall Trump has in place

I know nothing....I never even talked to Flynn

And the Orange Clown says, "Flynn who? I don't know anyone named Flynn."

And his cult members say, "SEE, HE NEVER LIES!"

Can immunity be granted if no one knows what is being ask immunity for? Is Flynn going to get immunity then say that he planned 911 and planted shaped charges in the buildings?

Ok now you know

I'm eager to hear about why Vladamir Putin worked so hard to rebuild America's military.

(CNN)Former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn is willing to testify before federal and congressional investigators, but only if he is granted immunity, his lawyer said Thursday.

"Gen. Flynn certainly has a story to tell, and he very much wants to tell it, should the circumstances permit. ... No reasonable person, who has the benefit of advice from counsel, would submit to questioning in such a highly politicized, witch-hunt environment without assurances against unfair prosecution," Robert Kelner, Flynn's lawyer, said in a statement late Thursday.
The Wall Street Journal first reported Thursday that Flynn was in talks to try to get a promise of immunity, but that nobody had agreed to his terms yet.

However, aides to the House intelligence committee said they have not received any requests from Flynn yet. A spokesperson for the Senate intelligence committee declined comment Thursday evening.

Yet more crap from the Leftist MSM that Leftist Maniacs are eating up.
Bull Sh!t !!!

Flynn is one of your guys on the Right.

Has nothing to do with the Left, Dill Weed.

Last edited:
I'm eager to hear about why Vladamir Putin worked so hard to rebuild America's military.
It (our military) has not been "rebuilt" yet.

In fact it has not changed one iota (Greek word, for the letter "I" in the alphabet).

But Putin did hate the unfair sanctions from Obama and Hillary.

That's why Putin cares.

He's guilty of a crime.
Maybe and maybe not.

But obviously Flynn wants to get this over with. With immunity.

Let's look at what he lawyer said, according to USAToday, shall we?

Flynn lawyer: Client wants assurances against 'witch-hunt' prosecution

WASHINGTON — The attorney representing President Trump's former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn said late Thursday that his client would not submit to questioning in the ongoing investigations into Russian interference in the 2016 election without protection against possible prosecution.

"No reasonable person, who has the benefit of advice from counsel, would submit to questioning in such a highly politicized, witch-hunt environment without assurances against unfair prosecution,'' attorney Robert Kelner said in a written statement.

Describing his client as the target of "unsubstantiated public demands by members of congress and other political critics that he be criminally investigated,'' Kelner confirmed that there have been "discussions'' regarding Flynn's possible appearances before the House and Senate Intelligence committees now conducting formal inquires into Russia's attempts to disrupt the American political system.

Flynn lawyer: Client wants assurances against 'witch-hunt' prosecution

A little different from what is being thrown around here. I love how the NYT's, et al left out the underlined bit. Makes a big difference in what the actual story is.

In other words Flynn will tell them everything he knows to get out of being prosecuted ...it is not a witch hunt All of the lies are coming out..Don't you want the truth?

No, I'm afraid they don't want the truth, all of the orange one's follower's believe anything negative is fake news. It's really sad.

Forum List

Back