WSJ: The World Bakes Under Extreme Heat

Which is laughably wrong.

The polar glaciation is all about LAND NEAR THE POLES.

Ice ages are about specific locations, mainly inside or out of 600 miles to the pole.

Greenland just moved inside, so it is now in ice age. During those same million years, North America lost all if its ice age glacier, the last being 10k years ago in Indiana.

Greenland froze while North America thawed.

That is clear truth of the data.

The Co2 fraud doesn't like that one bit, because it outs Co2 as a non factor. So now Dennis Quaid bullshit is peddled that an ice age takes 3 days...
You don’t have a clue what you are talking about, grandpa.

I wouldn't hold your breath on that. Voluntary participation by concerned citizens doesn't seem like a reliable business model. They would probably expend more energy getting their waste to the central processing plant than would be produced by what they dropped off at the central processing plant.

There is no such thing as a free lunch.
Note that lots of food waste is already picked up by the municipality along with other trash and goes to a landfill where it is wasted. In fact, it's decomposing food waste that corrupts the whole landfill creating noxious odors and attracting vermin, especially rats.

My plan would have participants freeze or refrigerate food waste and put it out in a covered container for pickup once a week.

Of course, growers, food processors, food stores, and restaurants represent the biggest source of food waste, and the waste is enormous.

Last edited:
Sure we do. The oxygen isotope curve.

You have a graph of temperatures....

That is not ice. Your temperatures primarily come from ICE CORES.

How old is the ice on Greenland?

How old were the 2.5 mile thick glaciers that dug out the Great Lakes?

Your side takes historical data and flushes it to make room for "lightning fast ice ages" and that's just 100% bullshit.

Your side says the 2.5 mile thick glaciers that dug out the Great Lakes were 75k years old. The glaciers on AA are the only ones 2.5 miles thick and we have 800k years of ice core data from AA drilling only about halfway down the glacier...

You don’t have a clue what you are talking about, grandpa.

You cannot answer questions

You cannot refute

You just parrot McBullshit and run away... worthless life form....

Note that lots of food waste is already picked up by the municipality along with other trash and goes to a landfill where it is wasted. In fact, it's decomposing food waste that corrupts the whole landfill creating noxious odors and attracting vermin, especially rats.
Then why aren’t they making gas from it?
You have a graph of temperatures....

That is not ice. Your temperatures primarily come from ICE CORES.

How old is the ice on Greenland?

How old were the 2.5 mile thick glaciers that dug out the Great Lakes?

Your side takes historical data and flushes it to make room for "lightning fast ice ages" and that's just 100% bullshit.

Your side says the 2.5 mile thick glaciers that dug out the Great Lakes were 75k years old. The glaciers on AA are the only ones 2.5 miles thick and we have 800k years of ice core data from AA drilling only about halfway down the glacier...
I’m not going to waste my time retelling you what I have already told you.

If you provide your definition I'll explain why you're wrong. No deffy no splainy.
"In its simplest form, the First Law of Thermodynamics states that neither matter nor energy can be created or destroyed."

You cannot answer questions

You cannot refute

You just parrot McBullshit and run away... worthless life form....
I disagree. I’ve explained it simply enough that a young child could understand it.

I disagree. I’ve explained it simply enough that a young child could understand it.

You have the mind of a young child, capable of parroting but not thinking...

Then why aren’t they making gas from it?

I’m not going to waste my time retelling you what I have already told you.

And you lie, because you have never answered those, and you cannot explain a map of the Arctic...

"In its simplest form, the First Law of Thermodynamics states that neither matter nor energy can be created or destroyed."

Sorry, but your link doesn't even mention the word "free."

staples-easy-button.gif

Suggestions:
What does one generally mean when they say things like "There's no such thing as free energy."? Think in terms of "no free lunch" as well. Perhaps one is thinking in terms of dollars and cents? Can't be "metered" for corporate profit? No? Then one must at the very least keep putting effort (work) into something in order to keep getting (presumably) less out, right? Or did you mean something else?

My plan would have participants freeze or refrigerate food waste and put it out in a covered container for pickup once a week.

Of course, growers, food processors, food stores, and restaurants represent the biggest source of food waste, and the waste is enormous.

This is being done up in Eugene, Oregon ... further north in Corvallis, the city had to shut down the methane generators ... not enough food waste to decompose ... and we have cats of all sizes here, the rats tend to the restaurants in town rather than where bobcats or puma can get them out by the dump ...

The sad part is all the carbon pollution from trucking all that food to be wasted into our cities, just to create more carbon pollution hauling the rotting stuff back out ... too much waste is the problem ... it's bad when the homeless have garbage ...

Conservation ... yeah, it's a filthy word ain't it? ...

Forum List

Back