WTF???....Biden: Trump words are 'sexual assault,’ Bill Clinton's past 'shouldn't matter'

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Fox News ^ | Octover 16, 2016 | Fox News

Vice President Joe Biden says Donald Trump’s 2005 comments about groping women is “sexual assault” and an “abuse of power” and argues that allegations of sexual misconduct by former President Bill Clinton, the wife of Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton, “shouldn’t matter” in the 2016 White House race.

No wonder I call him The World's DUMBEST Politician...You can't make this shit up!

Laughing My butt off...I remember when Biden spoke in favor of the candidate Obama...."He's clean and articulate." Wow! Like most blacks aren't????

What you can't make up is the idiocy of this political system that the public has sat on its ass and given its consent to, blaming anyone so as to avoid any and all responsiblity for where they now find themselves.

'Plugs' is delusional.

The true abuse of power is that if Hillary gets elected, she acquires a 'top security' clearance by default.

Vice President Joe Biden says Donald Trump’s 2005 comments about groping women is “sexual assault” and an “abuse of power”
Only sexist morons think Bill Clinton is the de facto presidential candidate. What makes you think that the kind of Byzantine principles you advocate will be compelling to freedom loving Americans?

Laughing My butt off...I remember when Biden spoke in favor of the candidate Obama...."He's clean and articulate." Wow! Like most blacks aren't????

You're lying about what Biden said.

Read it and weep:

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man." –Joe Biden, referring to Barack Obama at the beginning of the 2008 Democratic primary campaign, Jan. 31, 2007

Dumbest Joe Biden Quotes of All Time

Read it and weep:

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man." –Joe Biden, referring to Barack Obama at the beginning of the 2008 Democratic primary campaign, Jan. 31, 2007

Holy shit, what racist idiot this guy is.

Read it and weep:

You left out the comma after African American, which changes the whole meaning. But then again you're a RWnut, so no surprise.

Read it and weep:

You left out the comma after African American, which changes the whole meaning. But then again you're a RWnut, so no surprise.

Everybody who doesn't agree with NYCanceneer, is a RWnut... there we have it!

But then again, we knew you were a paid shill, so no surprise.

Read it and weep:

Oh, that is really funny! You had me LOL on that one. I left out the comma...not that he didn't say it in an article citing 10 of Bidens Dumbest Quotes of All Times. Is that really the best you can come up with??? LOL!!!

What you can't make up is the idiocy of this political system that the public has sat on its ass and given its consent to, blaming anyone so as to avoid any and all responsiblity for where they now find themselves.
I can't agree more. But there are many who haven't given consent to the current polical system of idiots.

It never hurts to ridicule, mock, and treat with contempt the characters who have been selected to represent us.

Fox News ^ | Octover 16, 2016 | Fox News

Vice President Joe Biden says Donald Trump’s 2005 comments about groping women is “sexual assault” and an “abuse of power” and argues that allegations of sexual misconduct by former President Bill Clinton, the wife of Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton, “shouldn’t matter” in the 2016 White House race.

No wonder I call him The World's DUMBEST Politician...You can't make this shit up!
Yeah, I saw that as well. There's a reason everyone thinks Biden is the biggest moron in politics.

Forum List

Back