WTF???....Biden: Trump words are 'sexual assault,’ Bill Clinton's past 'shouldn't matter'

Of the ones checked, he said there were thousands they did not inspect, and these had been hidden. so logically, the Beast didn't want anyone to see them.
I don't know who the beast is. But apparently this beast tells you what he is thinking.
Hillary, however, has told you nothing. And the thousands of other emails were private.
Of course you have no idea that the Beast is the Hildebeast...you believe they are private...you have a single digit IQ!

Fox News ^ | Octover 16, 2016 | Fox News

Vice President Joe Biden says Donald Trump’s 2005 comments about groping women is “sexual assault” and an “abuse of power” and argues that allegations of sexual misconduct by former President Bill Clinton, the wife of Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton, “shouldn’t matter” in the 2016 White House race.

No wonder I call him The World's DUMBEST Politician...You can't make this shit up!

Is Bill Clinton Running for president?

Trump has sexually assaulted women and he verbally assaults them in a sexual way and then lies about it and gets others to lie for him.

He lied about calling women “pigs.”

He lied about calling women “dogs.”

He lied about calling women “slobs.”

Trump Witness for Airline Groping Incident Turns Out to be a Serial Liar Like Trump

The c*nt has stated he will be in charge of the economy, besides being an EX President that did a young intern in the White House...and having the current Dimwitted candidate cover his ass with her bimbo eruption team...and that ex president was impeached, so he is easily a. legal target, but tell me, unlike Blow Job who settled a sexual abuse case out of court for $850K, what court, or any evidence, like a blue dress with BJ'S sperm all over it, has been brought forward against Trump...Oh, I forget words to you low 2 digit IQ'D morons, are WORSE than actual acts, with undisputable evidence present!......Pathetic!

FederalDeficit(1).jpg

Let's hope he will be in charge of the economy.

In legal papers Ivana Trump claimed Donald raped her. She had a pre nup so she had no reason to lie.

Donald Trump's ex-wife's claim he 'raped' her resurfaces in new ...

16 Of Trump's Sexual Abuse Accusers So Far
1cd7vj.jpg

Trump has admitted to sexually abusing women.

Fox News ^ | Octover 16, 2016 | Fox News

Vice President Joe Biden says Donald Trump’s 2005 comments about groping women is “sexual assault” and an “abuse of power” and argues that allegations of sexual misconduct by former President Bill Clinton, the wife of Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton, “shouldn’t matter” in the 2016 White House race.

No wonder I call him The World's DUMBEST Politician...You can't make this shit up!

Is Bill Clinton Running for president?

Trump has sexually assaulted women and he verbally assaults them in a sexual way and then lies about it and gets others to lie for him.

He lied about calling women “pigs.”

He lied about calling women “dogs.”

He lied about calling women “slobs.”

Trump Witness for Airline Groping Incident Turns Out to be a Serial Liar Like Trump

The c*nt has stated he will be in charge of the economy, besides being an EX President that did a young intern in the White House...and having the current Dimwitted candidate cover his ass with her bimbo eruption team...and that ex president was impeached, so he is easily a. legal target, but tell me, unlike Blow Job who settled a sexual abuse case out of court for $850K, what court, or any evidence, like a blue dress with BJ'S sperm all over it, has been brought forward against Trump...Oh, I forget words to you low 2 digit IQ'D morons, are WORSE than actual acts, with undisputable evidence present!......Pathetic!

FederalDeficit(1).jpg

Let's hope he will be in charge of the economy.

In legal papers Ivana Trump claimed Donald raped her. She had a pre nup so she had no reason to lie.

Donald Trump's ex-wife's claim he 'raped' her resurfaces in new ...

16 Of Trump's Sexual Abuse Accusers So Far

1cd7vj.jpg

Trump has admitted to sexually abusing women.

Yes it was wonderful what the Gingrich Congress did, and forced Blow Job to go along with it. Thanks for the reminder.

Of course you have no idea that the Beast is the Hildebeast...you believe they are private...you have a single digit IQ!
I don't know who Hildebeast is.
I have no probable cause to believe otherwise.
And neither do you.

Act stupid...In your case, it's not an act!
Fourth Amendment:

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers [emails], and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

Got any probable cause to think a crime was committed?

Nope.

Act stupid...In your case, it's not an act!
Fourth Amendment:

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers [emails], and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

Got any probable cause to think a crime was committed?

Nope.
So sue Julian!

Comey pointed 8 crimes. he let her go because the ass didn't consider a private server INTENT to hide emails that were required by law to be archived
He pointed to ZERO crimes. Do you want me to show you the public record?

Forum List

Back