WTF???....Biden: Trump words are 'sexual assault,’ Bill Clinton's past 'shouldn't matter'

:lmao:Is that some sort of threat?

From a woman's point of view....I think most women would also blame the husband for his numerous infidelities. But whatever. And I don't think Hillary is stupid. But it is true, she is responsible for her own behavior, period.
It is metaphorical. If you really keep pretending a wife should bake cookies and find a skank shelter for the women who consensually fucked her husband, then you will figuratively have a necklace with STUPID written on it hanging around your neck.

As in, “Isn't the the idiot who thought Hillary should have baked Monica some cookies, with that white sticky frosting Monica likes on them?”

From a woman's point of view....I think most women would also blame the husband for his numerous infidelities. But whatever. And I don't think Hillary is stupid. But it is true, she is responsible for her own behavior, period.
It is metaphorical. If you really keep pretending a wife should bake cookies and find a skank shelter for the women who consensually fucked her husband, then you will figuratively have a necklace with STUPID written on it hanging around your neck.

As in, “Isn't the the idiot who thought Hillary should have baked Monica some cookies, with that white sticky frosting Monica likes on them?”

You're still trying to argue with me? HILLARY IS REPOSIBLE FOR HER OWN BEHAVIOR, PERIOD. just like you are responsible for your behavior....and I mine...oh and Bill is responsible for his behavior too as in, who fucked who? I'm not pretending anything but you seem to have cookies on the brain........so bake your own.

Yes, Hillary Clinton Did Commit a Crime … and She Should be Charged | ...
Mediaite › online › yes-hillary-clinton-di...
Feb 4, 2016 - Over the weekend, LawNewz founder, Dan Abrams, penned a thoughtful legal analysis of the Hillary Clinton e-mail story that serves as...
According to YOUR SOURCE, Dan Abrams concludes the following:

The reality as I see it is one that won’t entirely satisfy either side — that based on what we know today, she likely did violate government procedures and rules, but not the law.​
What are rules and procedures....the same thing the sailor got a year in jail for. taking a picture inside a submarine!,,,No law, he broke a rule!

You're still trying to argue with me? HILLARY IS REPOSIBLE FOR HER OWN BEHAVIOR, PERIOD. just like you are responsible for your behavior....and I mine...oh and Bill is responsible for his behavior too as in, who fucked who? I'm not pretending anything but you seem to have cookies on the brain........so bake your own.
You seem to think it is sane to blame Hillary for being a victim of Bill AND his consensual partners.

Fox News ^ | Octover 16, 2016 | Fox News

Vice President Joe Biden says Donald Trump’s 2005 comments about groping women is “sexual assault” and an “abuse of power” and argues that allegations of sexual misconduct by former President Bill Clinton, the wife of Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton, “shouldn’t matter” in the 2016 White House race.

No wonder I call him The World's DUMBEST Politician...You can't make this shit up!

Biden = "Stupid moron and token white guy for Obama."

What are rules and procedures....the same thing the sailor got a year in jail for. taking a picture inside a submarine!,,,No law, he broke a rule!
Hillary is a civilian, moron. The UCMJ doesn't apply.

Hillary is a civilian, moron. The UCMJ doesn't apply.
But moron, it's the same crime, and the code she broke says no intent necessary to be a crime....Comey said she was off the hook because he could find no intent...the code violation has nothing to do with intent!

Vice President Joe Biden says Donald Trump’s 2005 comments about groping women is “sexual assault” and an “abuse of power” and argues that allegations of sexual misconduct by former President Bill Clinton, the wife of Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton, “shouldn’t matter” in the 2016 White House race.

No wonder I call him The World's DUMBEST Politician...You can't make this shit up!

Is Bill Clinton Running for president?

Trump has sexually assaulted women and he verbally assaults them in a sexual way and then lies about it and gets others to lie for him.

He lied about calling women “pigs.”

He lied about calling women “dogs.”

He lied about calling women “slobs.”

Trump Witness for Airline Groping Incident Turns Out to be a Serial Liar Like Trump

But moron, it's the same crime, and the code.
The UCMJ is a separate thing.
But nice try.
You can get charged for getting a bad sunburn in the military. Civilians can be as stupid as their little hearts desire in the sun.

what everyone seems to be missing (or ignoring) is that Bill Clinton (and Anthony Weiner as mentioned in another thread) were doing their sexual misconduct WHILE IN public office. Trump on the other hand was and is a rich & powerful businessman in the private sector and currently running for office.

This is the biggest difference between them. It's not that Bill is running for office, nor is Hillary responsible for his behavior. She is responsible for her own toward Bills victims. :cheeky-smiley-018:

She is responsible for her own toward Bills victims. :cheeky-smiley-018:
And she did what virtually every woman would do to woman who consensually fucked her husband. And that is she didn't bake them cookies.

This is the most fucked up argument that if Hillary wins will be hung around your necks with a scarlet letter “S“ for stupidity for her entire tenure.

So you might want to consider backing off this stupid argument now, before it becomes a permanent mark on your credibility.

You seem to think it is sane to blame Hillary for being a victim of Bill AND his consensual partners.

You want to tell me, where in any of my posts, I blame Hillary for anything??????? It's true I don't like her nor will I vote for her, but I don't blame her for her husbands actions. In fact, I repeat what I said before.......BILL IS RESPONSIBLE FOR HIS OWN ACTIONS, HILLARY IS REPOSIBLE FOR HER OWN ACTIONS.
Now, I can't make it any more clear than that so if you continue to harass me while twisting what I've said, then I think either you need glasses or psychiatric help. Maybe both. Now, leave me alooooone

Is Bill Clinton Running for president?

Trump has sexually assaulted women and he verbally assaults them in a sexual way and then lies about it and gets others to lie for him.

He lied about calling women “pigs.”

He lied about calling women “dogs.”

He lied about calling women “slobs.”

Trump Witness for Airline Groping Incident Turns Out to be a Serial Liar Like Trump

The c*nt has stated he will be in charge of the economy, besides being an EX President that did a young intern in the White House...and having the current Dimwitted candidate cover his ass with her bimbo eruption team...and that ex president was impeached, so he is easily a. legal target, but tell me, unlike Blow Job who settled a sexual abuse case out of court for $850K, what court, or any evidence, like a blue dress with BJ'S sperm all over it, has been brought forward against Trump...Oh, I forget words to you low 2 digit IQ'D morons, are WORSE than actual acts, with undisputable evidence present!......Pathetic!

And that has nothing to do with subverting our security laws!
Oh, I agree. All the people who sent government related email to a private email address need to be locked up.

Hillary, apparently, was the only one who didn't do that.

And that has nothing to do with subverting our security laws!
Oh, I agree. All the people who sent government related email to a private email address need to be locked up.

Hillary, apparently, was the only one who didn't do that.

Classified and Top Secret information, as Comey stated THOUSANDS of them...pathetic

Classified and Top Secret information, as Comey stated THOUSANDS of them...pathetic
There were only 113, and only 3 had classified markings.

And guess who I don't want making the decision what is, or is not, classified, after the fact?

The FBI.

There were only 113, and only 3 had classified markings.

And guess who I don't want making the decision what is, or is not, classified, after the fact?

The FBI.

Of the ones checked, he said there were thousands they did not inspect, and these had been hidden. so logically, the Beast didn't want anyone to see them.

Of the ones checked, he said there were thousands they did not inspect, and these had been hidden. so logically, the Beast didn't want anyone to see them.
I don't know who the beast is. But apparently this beast tells you what he is thinking.
Hillary, however, has told you nothing. And the thousands of other emails were private.

Forum List

Back